Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 07-03-2018, 08:50 PM   #36
fightingirish26
Koon Lite

Cash: 50,000,063,628.22
Bank: 5,173,863,514,774.71
Total Bankroll: 5,223,863,578,402.93
Donate
fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia Flyers Notre Dame Manchester City USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
No, he was being very serious and I agree with him. We beat some truly elite football programs for a handful of these guys.
I mean, if another fan base claimed that everyone other than their 3 highest ranked players were severely underrated, I'd laugh at them. Clearly guys like hamilton should expect a bump, but let's not get carried away with the koolaid. I love the class so far, for the record.
fightingirish26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #37
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,618,188.34
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 201,618,188.34
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingirish26 View Post
I mean, if another fan base claimed that everyone other than their 3 highest ranked players were severely underrated, I'd laugh at them. Clearly guys like hamilton should expect a bump, but let's not get carried away with the koolaid. I love the class so far, for the record.
Mike F isn’t a kool aid drinker, if you’ve followed his work. And It’s really not that far fetched.
Luckylucci is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:30 PM   #38
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,618,188.34
Total Bankroll: 201,618,188.34
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Also, he’s not saying that every prospect is a high 4 star/ 5 star player. He’s just saying they are better than their current rankings. Which could mean the difference between a low 3 star and a high 3 star player. I don’t think kool aid has to be involved to believe that. OSU, UGA, PSU, UM, and Clemson did with some of them.
Luckylucci is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:50 PM   #39
fightingirish26
Koon Lite

Donate
fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!fightingirish26 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Once again, I love the class, top to bottom. It's just the principle of claiming everyone other than the cream of the crop being severely underrated comes across very homerish. If we're getting into specifics rather than priniciple, id say I have no problem with where kyren, olmstead, correll, cross, spears, osi, ajavon and bramblett are currently ranked.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:03 PM   #40
NDIrish88
Junior

Cash: 14,694.59
Total Bankroll: 14,694.59
Donate
NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDIrish88 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingirish26 View Post
Once again, I love the class, top to bottom. It's just the principle of claiming everyone other than the cream of the crop being severely underrated comes across very homerish. If we're getting into specifics rather than priniciple, id say I have no problem with where kyren, olmstead, correll, cross, spears, osi, ajavon and bramblett are currently ranked.
Kristofric and Hamilton are the obvious ones. I think hunter spears is underrated and I think nana is low on rivals. Ajavon is way low on 247. I think Cam Hart would be a 4 star if he was a more polished receiver technically.
NDIrish88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:24 PM   #41
fightingirish26
Koon Lite

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish88 View Post
Kristofric and Hamilton are the obvious ones. I think hunter spears is underrated and I think nana is low on rivals. Ajavon is way low on 247. I think Cam Hart would be a 4 star if he was a more polished receiver technically.
Hamilton's bump is coming soon thankfully.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:43 PM   #42
jspags10pg
Freshman

Cash: 4,338.72
Bank: 903,501,749,665,777.12
Total Bankroll: 903,501,749,670,115.88
Donate
jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!jspags10pg should be giving advice to Kelly!

jspags10pg is offline   Reply With Quote