Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 06-15-2019, 08:47 AM   #162
Domina Nostra
Team MVP

Cash: 900,096,536,460.34
Bank: 34,536,755,921,603.55
Total Bankroll: 35,436,852,458,063.89
Donate
Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!
Baltimore Orioles Baltimore Ravens Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlnd01 View Post
To be fair, homelessness is up significantly in a lot of places the last few years. Has more to do with housing prices than legalized pot.
I hear you, and that is a real issue for normal, working people. But based on work Iíve done with the homeless, a lot of the increase in homelessness has more to do with drug addicts and drifters re-locating to wealthy locations with really, really sympathetic populations and favorable law-enforcement policies concerning drugs and vagrancy.

Most people move somewhere cheaper if they have their act together even minimally. I know there are exceptions.
Domina Nostra is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 06-15-2019, 01:39 PM   #163
phork
Raining On Your Parade

Cash: 15,451.04
Bank: 601,574,742,781,007,872.00
Total Bankroll: 601,574,742,781,023,360.00
Donate
phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Boston Celtics Detroit Lions Montreal Canadiens Notre Dame Manchester United England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishize View Post
I donít have an issue w/ it being legal but wish people would stop w/ the medical angle of pain relief and just admit they want to get stoned. I have no doubts itís a wonderful outlet for those w/ debilitating diseases or are going through treatments (i.e., chemo) w/ transient side effects that make QOL tough. That said, most folks just want to get high.
I call bullshit here. My wife is on CBD oil for her surgically repaired shoulder instead of going the opiod route. She also works in long term care and the almost every patient who was on anti-psychotics and opiods are now off of them. It also does wonders with Parkisons and other debiliting diseases.

You do understand that most medical marijuana has little to no THC in it, right?
phork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:26 PM   #164
Veritate Duce Progredi
{{Jafar gonna eat}}

Cash: 9,667,615,294.05
Bank: 13,440,318,555,034,456.00
Total Bankroll: 13,440,328,222,649,748.00
Donate
Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phork View Post
I call bullshit here. My wife is on CBD oil for her surgically repaired shoulder instead of going the opiod route. She also works in long term care and the almost every patient who was on anti-psychotics and opiods are now off of them. It also does wonders with Parkisons and other debiliting diseases.

You do understand that most medical marijuana has little to no THC in it, right?
I'm all for CBD oil but you are completely mistaken about the bolded. Most medical marijuana has incredibly high THC, usually companies will perform an extraction to remove the CBD from the rest of that milieu.
Veritate Duce Progredi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:38 PM   #165
phork
Raining On Your Parade

Donate
phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!phork should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Boston Celtics Detroit Lions Montreal Canadiens Notre Dame Manchester United England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
I'm all for CBD oil but you are completely mistaken about the bolded. Most medical marijuana has incredibly high THC, usually companies will perform an extraction to remove the CBD from the rest of that milieu.
It depends what you want. THC and CBD are used for various items but I guarantee that the CBD is not removed.
Old 06-15-2019, 03:53 PM   #166
Veritate Duce Progredi
{{Jafar gonna eat}}

Donate
Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
It depends what you want. THC and CBD are used for various items but I guarantee that the CBD is not removed.
Huh? The CBD is most definitely extracted in CBD oils. Now if you're buying the cannabis flower, then you're getting whatever that phenotype expresses.

Most medical marijuana tests int he 14-25% THC range. Compare that to just 30 years ago where they say it was much, much lower.

You can certainly find various plants that express higher CBD but to act like they make up even 5% of the market share is mistaken.
Old 06-15-2019, 07:36 PM   #167
phork
Raining On Your Parade

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritate Duce Progredi View Post
Huh? The CBD is most definitely extracted in CBD oils. Now if you're buying the cannabis flower, then you're getting whatever that phenotype expresses.

Most medical marijuana tests int he 14-25% THC range. Compare that to just 30 years ago where they say it was much, much lower.

You can certainly find various plants that express higher CBD but to act like they make up even 5% of the market share is mistaken.
CBD oil is medical marijuana... Extracted from marijuana plants...
Old 06-15-2019, 08:28 PM   #168
Veritate Duce Progredi
{{Jafar gonna eat}}

Donate

Quote:
CBD oil is medical marijuana... Extracted from marijuana plants...
Are you trolling me right now? Or are we having serious dialogue?

Most medical marijuana has very high THC and low CBD. Companies are capable of dissolving the plant into solution and using sophisticated methods of extraction to pull out the cannabinoids of interest. They can pull the THC or the CBD or both.

As stated, there are a few strains with high CBD but they represent a very small minority in the world of medical marijuana.

Are we on the same page? Or do you still have issue with what I'm saying/how I'm saying it?