Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2018 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 01-12-2021, 08:24 PM   #547
Cackalacky2.0
Community Moderator

Cash: 99,900,000,022,200.25
Bank: 3,196,699,068,273,515.00
Total Bankroll: 3,296,599,068,295,715.00
Donate
Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!Cackalacky2.0 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
Universidad del Sur de California v. Université de Norte Dame.

The year is 2099. Illiterates at the former misinterpreted "notre" as "norte" so often that it stuck. The true origins of the football team who plays for the "Northern Lady" are lost to time, much like the townspeople of Sandy Bowitz in A Canticle of Leibowitz who have no idea that their town was originally named after Saint Leibowitz.
Lol. I’m still laughing. Lol
Cackalacky2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-13-2021, 01:40 AM   #548
Irishbounty28
Beastmode

Cash: 368,348,027.83
Bank: 16,578,575,491.85
Total Bankroll: 16,946,923,519.68
Donate
Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Kansas City Royals Chicago Bulls Kansas City Chiefs Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post
i'd be pretty meh on this destination if i was in his camp.
It really isn’t a horrible decision. Nebraska has a serious problem with RB depth, and he will probably start day one. If he starts he probably won’t be giving up too many carries to other backs, which could help him pad the stats.

Hopefully he has success and gets a degree! Seems like a good kid.
Irishbounty28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 10:01 AM   #549
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,228,997,423.91
Bank: 3,415,729,946,624.70
Total Bankroll: 3,429,958,944,048.62
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
It really isn’t a horrible decision. Nebraska has a serious problem with RB depth, and he will probably start day one. If he starts he probably won’t be giving up too many carries to other backs, which could help him pad the stats.

Hopefully he has success and gets a degree! Seems like a good kid.
their offense does not really suit his talents though. Heck he could go to Illinois and be productive there in Bielema's offense
Old 01-13-2021, 12:37 PM   #550
Irishbounty28
Beastmode

Donate
Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishbounty28 should be giving advice to Kelly!

He fits just fine. I would imagine Frost recruited him to play there because he feels he fits as well. I can’t speak to the RB situation at Illinois because I don’t follow the program, but at Nebraska I would be surprised if he doesn’t start day 1.

Reminds me a lot of Devine Ozigbo who ran for 1000 yards in Nebraska’s 2018 offense. Very similar players IMO.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:55 PM   #551
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,228,997,423.91
Bank: 3,415,729,946,624.70
Total Bankroll: 3,429,958,944,048.62
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
He fits just fine. I would imagine Frost recruited him to play there because he feels he fits as well. I can’t speak to the RB situation at Illinois because I don’t follow the program, but at Nebraska I would be surprised if he doesn’t start day 1.

Reminds me a lot of Devine Ozigbo who ran for 1000 yards in Nebraska’s 2018 offense. Very similar players IMO.
Nebraska will take anybody, they suck
Old 01-13-2021, 01:03 PM   #552
Irishbounty28
Beastmode

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post
Nebraska will take anybody, they suck
Sure. So does Illinois...and a lot of other teams. The basic premise of your comment was that the offense didn’t “suit” his talents. They had a RB with a very similar skill set and frame/build the last two years. He is the exact profile they recruit and have used in their offense.

Now if you just think he should have went to a better school, I can’t disagree with you there. Sounds like he was offered by Wisconsin which is orders of magnitude better.

Last edited by Irishbounty28; 01-13-2021 at 01:11 PM..
Old 01-13-2021, 01:07 PM   #553
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,821,926,195,141,799,936.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,821,926,195,141,799,936.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

He should've went and played for Chuck Martin, been a Redskin like his Dad and chased co-eds uptown on High St. A tradition like no other.
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote