Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 11-06-2019, 09:02 AM   #589
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 4,001,762,082,678,728.50
Bank: 41,441,267,314,012,152.00
Total Bankroll: 45,443,029,396,690,880.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Allow me to turn this into the Irish Envy Grandpa thread for a minute.

My oldest Granddaughter is a junior and plays volleyball at D3 Trine University. Yesterday she was named ALL MIAA and led the team to their first ever appearance and win in conference tournament play.

From the press release....
Madison Munger ends the season ranked third in the nation (4th all divisions) with 508 kills and sixth with 4.46 kills per set while also leading the MIAA in both statistics. She also came in second on the team with 288 digs while adding 22 service aces and 40 total blocks.

Her kill total for this season is a single-season record for the Thunder since the team joined NCAA Division III. She also picked up the 1,000th kill of her career this past weekend against Saint Mary's, becoming just the fourth Thunder member to reach the mark in the team's NCAA era.

Earlier this season Munger picked up the first MIAA Volleyball Athlete of the Week honor of her career after a week in which she recorded 53 kills in just three matches including a three-set match against Capital University where she came away with 17 kills on a .244 hitting percentage.

Last edited by Irish#1; 11-06-2019 at 12:26 PM..
Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 11-06-2019, 10:44 AM   #590
Greenore
Freshman

Cash: 583.80
Bank: 3,308,902,143,209,686.00
Total Bankroll: 3,308,902,143,210,270.00
Donate
Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!Greenore should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish#1 View Post

My oldest Granddaughter is a junior and plays volleyball at D3 Trine University. Yesterday she was named ALL MIAA and led the team to their first ever appearance and win in conference tournament play.

Madison Munger ends the season ranked third in the nation (4th all divisions) with 508 kills and sixth with 4.46 kills per set while also leading the MIAA in both statistics. She also came in second on the team with 288 digs while adding 22 service aces and 40 total blocks.

Her kill total for this season is a single-season record for the Thunder since the team joined NCAA Division III. She also picked up the 1,000th kill of her career this past weekend against Saint Mary's, becoming just the fourth Thunder member to reach the mark in the team's NCAA era.

Earlier this season Munger picked up the first MIAA Volleyball Athlete of the Week honor of her career after a week in which she recorded 53 kills in just three matches including a three-set match against Capital University where she came away with 17 kills on a .244 hitting percentage.
Proud Grandpa indeed! Congratulations to both you and your granddaughter!

Cheers and Go Irish!!
Greenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:44 PM   #591
Bishop2b5
SEC Exchange Student

Cash: 4,449,856,938.22
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 4,449,856,938.22
Donate
Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bishop2b5 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Alabama

Quote:

Out-flippin'-standing! Congrats to your granddaughter and to you as her very proud grandfather.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:34 AM   #592
NDdomer2
I'll Allow it

Cash: 704.12
Bank: 130,562,067,406,947,336,192.00
Total Bankroll: 130,562,067,406,947,336,192.00
Donate
NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:

Trine Alum here. Congrats to your granddaughter!
Old 11-07-2019, 09:48 AM   #593
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDdomer2 View Post
Trine Alum here. Congrats to your granddaughter!
Nice little school. I was impressed with facilities. They've invested heavily they last 5 years or so. Just opened a new gymnasium, but the VB teams still play in the old gym. What was your major? She's studying forensic chemistry. Yeah, brains, athleticism and looks. she's dangerous. lol

Old 11-07-2019, 10:07 AM   #594
NDdomer2
I'll Allow it

Cash: 704.12
Bank: 130,562,067,406,947,336,192.00
Total Bankroll: 130,562,067,406,947,336,192.00
Donate
NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Nice little school. I was impressed with facilities. They've invested heavily they last 5 years or so. Just opened a new gymnasium, but the VB teams still play in the old gym. What was your major? She's studying forensic chemistry. Yeah, brains, athleticism and looks. she's dangerous. lol

I was accounting and business management double.

They had just started pumping the money in during my time. First two years it was still Tri-State. Last 2.5 it was Trine. The new football stadium was built the season after I left but they had already built quite a few new apartment style housing and fraternity houses along with the student center across from the football field. The ARC was just built for my last year as well but I believe it has changed purposes a little since then.

Definitely has great facilities.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:31 PM   #595
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDdomer2 View Post
I was accounting and business management double.

They had just started pumping the money in during my time. First two years it was still Tri-State. Last 2.5 it was Trine. The new football stadium was built the season after I left but they had already built quite a few new apartment style housing and fraternity houses along with the student center across from the football field. The ARC was just built for my last year as well but I believe it has changed purposes a little since then.

Definitely has great facilities.
The new gym (MTI Center) is really nice.

https://www.trine.edu/campus-life/at...ti-center.aspx