Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2020 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 04-19-2018, 04:59 PM   #22
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 4,001,762,082,681,235.00
Bank: 49,526,150,601,266,592.00
Total Bankroll: 53,527,912,683,947,824.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 04-19-2018, 05:02 PM   #23
Rack Em
Community Bod

Cash: 8,542.27
Bank: 3,462,826,603,662.50
Total Bankroll: 3,462,826,612,204.77
Donate
Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLion View Post
I hear ND is the favorite. "It's a matter of who can pry him away."

I was getting nervous... there was a lack of local chatter in the coaching circles that I am familiar with, aside from some pro-Stanford commentary that made me cringe.
Still think this is going to be a tough pull. NKY isn't exactly an ND hotbed. Lots of mouth breathing UK fans.
Rack Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:23 PM   #24
IrishLion
I am Beyonce, Always.

Cash: 34,300.75
Bank: 3,740,648,363,932,883,968.00
Total Bankroll: 3,740,648,363,932,918,272.00
Donate
IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack Em View Post
Still think this is going to be a tough pull. NKY isn't exactly an ND hotbed. Lots of mouth breathing UK fans.
It's not, but Covington Catholic is a bit different, especially with their current head coach, who comes from an ND-loving family.

I also think the NKY love affair with UK football went a bit cold with Drew Barker and Damien Harris.

Barker was supposed to be the Commonwealth's Football Savior, leading the Wildcats to SEC East glory... but he was a super douche, and flamed out. (I've got some doozy stories of that kid's time in Lexington)

Everyone who was anyone had an inside connection that said Harris was going to stay home and be a hometown hero, even after the national guys started to hear that he was bound for Bama. Then he broke all their hearts and went to Bama.
IrishLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:09 AM   #25
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Cash: 112,404.14
Bank: 140,108,746,192,438,320.00
Total Bankroll: 140,108,746,192,550,720.00
Donate
beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Detroit Red Wings Toledo 3 - Dale Earnhardt Tottenham Hotspur

^^That's why I dislike it when i hear everyone around a kid wants him to stay home and like you said be the hometown hero.

I'm not going to let you dictate my future just because you're a 35 year-old still wearing your varsity jacket drinking natty light in your momma's family room that just wants to see your home team finally not keep getting their asses kicked. I'm gonna do what's best for me and in some cases getting as far away from that scene is what's best and some kids do just that.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:15 AM   #26
KyfightingIrish36
Freshman

Cash: 4,520.50
Bank: 13,006,941,498,509.91
Total Bankroll: 13,006,941,503,030.41
Donate
KyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of informationKyfightingIrish36 is a fountain of information
Cincinnati Reds San Francisco 49ers Kentucky

Damien Harris is from Berea so thats not NKY at all. I would say its at least a 3 hour drive from covington if not more.
My former gym teacher HS baseball coach was his AD at Madison Southern. He told me he was going to BAMA for a few months before he commited.

But yes Drew Barker was the worst, Patrick Towles didn't help the situation much either. He was basically ran out of town.

Last edited by KyfightingIrish36; 04-20-2018 at 09:19 AM..
KyfightingIrish36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:54 AM   #27
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 4,001,762,082,681,235.00
Bank: 49,526,150,601,266,592.00
Total Bankroll: 53,527,912,683,947,824.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyfightingIrish36 View Post
Damien Harris is from Berea so thats not NKY at all. I would say its at least a 3 hour drive from covington if not more.
My former gym teacher HS baseball coach was his AD at Madison Southern. He told me he was going to BAMA for a few months before he commited.

But yes Drew Barker was the worst, Patrick Towles didn't help the situation much either. He was basically ran out of town.
I don't think its ever taken me three hours to drive through Kentucky.
Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #28
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,023,357,696.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,023,357,696.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish#1 View Post
I don't think its ever taken me three hours to drive through Kentucky.
I can tell you, it's 3 coloring books, 2 Brazier's, 1 Stuckey's and 6 bathroom stops from Paducah to Pikeville. My yearly pre-parkway trek across the Commonwealth as a mini Crusader. May as well have been Texas.
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote