Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 08-19-2016, 01:37 AM   #8
ulukinatme
Holtz/Triumph in 2016!

Cash: 285,211.03
Bank: 12,819,434,622,278,301,696.00
Total Bankroll: 12,819,434,622,278,586,368.00
Donate
ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Nice, guys, reps.

I'll add another story. Went on vacation last month. My wife had to stay back and work a few extra days, so she kept my oldest son while I went ahead to the family cottage with daughter and "Tiny Trouble," Philip the red head. Before I could leave town the Mrs. insisted I replace a tail light on the van, which is smart since this was a holiday weekend and I'd probably get pulled over.

So, I decide to take the two kids into Auto Zone to get the light. I'm in the aisle, scanning the book for the right part I need. Tiny Trouble just lies down in the middle of the aisle, refusing to move. I'm not far from the register, so I think "Whatever, as long as you're not doing anything, you can sit there till I check out. I don't feel like carrying you the entire time." I keep my eye on him as I walk up to the register, his red mop not leaving my gaze. Still watching him I put the light on the counter and say to the cashier "Yeah, he's evil, must be the hair." I turn to look at the cashier...6'4" dude, 2 1/2 bills and ripped, flaming red beard and a scowl on his face. Open mouth, insert foot.

The cashier just stands there, staring me down for a second. Then he chuckles and says "Yeah, I used to tell my old man all the time how much trouble I REALLY could have been growing up." I laugh, collect Tiny Trouble, and get out of there. I guess that's telling a funny one on me, but it wouldn't have happened if the kids weren't there.
ulukinatme is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 08-19-2016, 01:54 AM   #9
bkess8
REP your vBookie!

Cash: 4,000,000,000,000,000,512.00
Bank: 104,872,585,559,136,583,680.00
Total Bankroll: 108,872,585,559,136,583,680.00
Donate
bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Lakers Indianapolis Colts Anaheim Mighty Ducks Notre Dame USA

Father of 2! Daughter named Aubrey age 7 and son named Austin age 1.

Funny story is that when my son was born we still had the IE NCAA dynasty going and I can remember all the guys from the board (Nick, Joel, Kyle and Dre) trying to tell me to talk my wife into bringing my PS3 to the hospital while we wait for my son to arrive! Trust me that question never came out of my mouth or I would be living in my garage!

I am trying to teach my son how to boo for the upcoming season, especially since all my in laws are condom fans. I was able to do it when my daughter was young so I think I will have success with the boy!

Also it's good to hear Nick that your daughter has a such a good heart! Kids are one of the last pure souls on this earth.

Last edited by bkess8; 08-19-2016 at 01:56 AM..
bkess8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 02:34 AM   #10
ulukinatme
Holtz/Triumph in 2016!

Donate
ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!ulukinatme should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Reps, forgot all about the hospital dynasty incident
May your son boo loud and long against the Trojans to irk your in laws.
Old 08-19-2016, 04:01 AM   #11
ThePiombino
The OG "TP"

Cash: 107,462.21
Bank: 1,906,096,962,071,136,256.00
Total Bankroll: 1,906,096,962,071,243,776.00
Donate
ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!
San Francisco Giants San Francisco 49ers New York Rangers Notre Dame Italy

I have one kid- a son who will turn 3 in less than a month now. I get to see him on weekends only as he currently lives with his mom. He's the bee's knees. I've been working on his affinity towards ND football since birth via subliminal messaging.
ThePiombino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 04:48 AM   #12
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,332,513.49
Bank: 168,367,172,865.26
Total Bankroll: 182,592,505,378.75
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

father of one here, daughter is almost 10 months, crawling around the place getting into everything lol
Old 08-19-2016, 05:16 AM   #13
ulukinatme
Holtz/Triumph in 2016!

Donate
Notre Dame

Alright, got another one here, this time with an accompanying video. So, the youngest just turned two about a month ago. Tiny Trouble is at that age where he's starting to say a lot of words, but not all of them are perfectly articulated.

In any case, back in May we were trying to get him talk to us one night, and he said something we had never heard him say before...

Skip to 2:35

Needless to say he's never heard what it sounds like he's saying...and of course he says it all the time now

Last edited by ulukinatme; 08-19-2016 at 05:18 AM..
Old 08-19-2016, 06:11 AM   #14
IrishSteelhead
All Flair, No Substance

Cash: 35,758.86
Bank: 13,409,300.17
Total Bankroll: 13,445,059.03
Donate
IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks

The Irish Envy Dad Thread

Great thread idea. My daughter Nora is already 14 months, and feel like she was born yesterday. The time really does fly. She just started walking. Here's some team spirit photos during her first few months: