Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 01-06-2014, 02:48 PM   #8
Pachuco

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor_in View Post
So what are you doing/dealing with with this amazing weather situation?
chillin'

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #9
Polish Leppy 22
Starter

Cash: 1,000,164,719.34
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,000,164,719.34
Donate
Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!Polish Leppy 22 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Gonna get ugly up here in NH. 50 degrees and a lot of rain today, freezing overnight with a high of 11 tomorrow. Ice will prob cause a number of accidents.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:00 PM   #10
dshans
They call me The Dribbler

Cash: 5,444.93
Bank: 179,586,576,530,504,032.00
Total Bankroll: 179,586,576,530,509,472.00
Donate
dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!dshans should be giving advice to Kelly!
Minnesota Twins New Orleans Saints Dartmouth

Me? I'm watching my gas meter spin like crazy just to keep me a toasty 64. It was 24 below when I woke up and we'll "warm" up to a balmy 14 below.

I warm my hands with the warm air vented from my computer.

I stepped outside and did the throwing boiling water in the air trick while making my morning coffee. It's fascinating. There's a quick, soft pop and the water turns into a mist immediately. Not a drop hits the ground.

I ain't goin' nowhere till Wednesday when it's 4 above. I'll brook no pissin' and moanin' from anyone with temps above 0.
dshans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #11
IrishSteelhead
All Flair, No Substance

Cash: 22,573.36
Bank: 5,392,600.05
Total Bankroll: 5,415,173.42
Donate
IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks

No work today, no work tomorrow. I'm taking comfort in being able to drink and stay up to watch the game tonight. That's a bonus.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:09 PM   #12
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 512,049,206,410.20
Bank: 10,568,690,416,560,100.00
Total Bankroll: 10,569,202,465,766,510.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Here in Indy, it started out at a balmy -11 with a high of a hot -9. Lost power for about an hour. Fortunately it only got down to 60 in the house.

The snows so high the dog had to bury her ass in the snow just to leave a dump.
Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:10 PM   #13
alaskandomer
Walk-On

Cash: 2,630.17
Total Bankroll: 2,630.17
Donate
alaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant futurealaskandomer has a brilliant future

You have no idea how much we're enjoying being warmer (34 above this morning), than most of the Lower 48. Seriously though, don't drive unless you absolutely have to, and if you have to, ensure you have jumper cables and blankets in your car, and that your cell phone is charged. Temps like those many of you are experiencing are life-threatening. Be safe.
alaskandomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #14
EddytoNow
Vbuck Redistributor

Cash: 1,010,022,910.87
Total Bankroll: 1,010,022,910.87
Donate
EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!EddytoNow should be giving advice to Kelly!

Other than shoveling some snow before wind chills drop to -30 or worse, I'm staying warm while I wait for tonight's game to begin.
EddytoNow is offline   Reply With Quote