Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2021 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 06-21-2019, 04:30 PM   #22
NDLightning35
Junior

Cash: 92,917.34
Bank: 210,601,869,600,995.03
Total Bankroll: 210,601,869,693,912.38
Donate
NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDLightning35 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
Yep, certainly didn't see that coming. Awesome news. He saw Hart get an offer and thought, nope, nope, nope.
I think we're taking two in 2021, but still

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 06-21-2019, 04:40 PM   #23
KizerWilhelm
Sophomore

Cash: 144,913.93
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 144,913.93
Donate
KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!KizerWilhelm should be giving advice to Kelly!

Jesus, this class is already so fucking stacked
KizerWilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:41 PM   #24
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,649,395.45
Total Bankroll: 201,649,395.45
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDLightning35 View Post
It was more of a tongue in cheek comment than anything. I suppose I could've used italics. But, you're right, 2 in 21' gets us to 6 over 4 cycles which is probably the number to target.
Luckylucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:46 PM   #25
Veritate Duce Progredi
Banned

Cash: 1,267,629,966.81
Bank: 34,771,050,105,408,104.00
Total Bankroll: 34,771,051,373,038,068.00
Donate
Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!Veritate Duce Progredi should be giving advice to Kelly!

Awesome pickup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDLightning35 View Post
Why would we take two when we already have two of the top 5 TEs in 2020? And we have Takacs and Tremble. And Kmet is the only possible defection with a monster year.

Has this been confirmed?
Veritate Duce Progredi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:47 PM   #26
FightingIrishLover7
All troll, no substance

Cash: 100,399,030.50
Total Bankroll: 100,399,030.50
Donate
FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!FightingIrishLover7 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Purdue

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]
FightingIrishLover7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:53 PM   #27
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 2,000,000,101,024,929,280.00
Total Bankroll: 2,000,000,101,024,929,280.00
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Freebie from Rivals National:

https://notredame.rivals.com/news/20...-to-notre-dame

Quote:
By: Chad Simmons • Rivals.com

It only took one trip to South Bend for Cane Berrong. One of the top tight ends in the south camped at Notre Dame a couple of weeks ago, and after thinking on it a couple of weeks, he has pulled the trigger to the Irish.

Since his younger brother played recreation football at a young age, and his team was Notre Dame, the older Berrong has been a fan.

The four-star tight end out of Bowersville (Ga.) Hart County has been offered by 26 schools, and the Irish were offer No. 6 for the rising junior. Since early January, the Irish have been in pursuit and Berrong has made his decision.

"I really figured it out right after the visit up there," said Berrong. "When I was going home, I knew it, but I wanted to think about it, see how I felt a little later and when I still felt the same way after a couple of weeks, I decided to pull the trigger.

"I was considering Penn State, Michigan, NC State, LSU and Georgia too before committing, but now that I am committed to Notre Dame, I am shutting my recruitment down."

The relationship Berrong developed with Chip Long played a big role in this decision. Long was first to know of the decision.

"I called and committed to coach Long this morning and I think I surprised him. I caught him off guard and he was excited. I have a really good connection with coach Long and I like that he is from the south, that he played tight end and that he coaches tight ends and is the offensive coordinator.

"I also like the tight end tradition they have and I know they can challenge me academically and athletically. When I was up there, I felt at home too and it is just a good fit for me."

A few hours after letting coach Long know of his decision, Berrong spoke to head coach Brian Kelly. Like Long, he was excited about the news. "Coach Kelly said I made a really good decision," said Berrong.

The plan for Berrong was to enjoy the recruiting process and commit sometime around this time next year, but with the feeling he has about Notre Dame, he changed his plan and is now strong with the Irish.
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:59 PM   #28
rtrn2glory
All-American

Cash: 185,242,389.60
Total Bankroll: 185,242,389.60
Donate
rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Chicago Bears Notre Dame

I absolutely love the way we recruit tight end and o line