Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2010 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #701
gkIrish
Community Mod/Greek God

Cash: 1,002,229.06
Bank: 117,703,018,820,224,368.00
Total Bankroll: 117,703,018,821,226,592.00
Donate
gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks New York Giants New York Rangers Manchester United USA

The first step is making the group secret, something very easy to do. That way at least potential recruits can't read the stuff. But that doesn't solve the problem of people like Nix seeing what's written

Also, I really don't see the point of Nix trolling. There are countless fans who don't deserve it compared to the handful that do.
gkIrish is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 04-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #702
IrishInFl
Back in Florida

Cash: 15,757,590,981.74
Bank: 5,494,275,974,041,773.00
Total Bankroll: 5,494,291,731,632,755.00
Donate
IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFl should be giving advice to Kelly!
Minnesota Twins Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Wild Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoriairish View Post
lOUIS NIX III ‏ @IrishChocolate9
I really want to weigh 295 pounds....#FatBoyTweet

And he wants to skinnier. Man, Twitter is so awesome. How else would I have been able to know this...
If he was referencing what I wrote, they weren't my words. Gene told me that the FSU coaching staff said that. Sorry Big Lou, but FSU didn't want you.

Which is funny, because then Gene went on to mention that they also did not offer Terrence Cody (whom also wanted to go to FSU) and he went on to be an All-American DL.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #703
STLDomer
Schmitty

Cash: 7,861,009.28
Bank: 42,721,327.21
Total Bankroll: 50,582,336.49
Donate
STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues Notre Dame

“@IrishChocolate9: @TAP1010 blah is more of a realistic word than bam in my iphone”
Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #704
Bogtrotter07

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomeLover3 View Post
Thanks, Terry. I don't like to think of myself as an idiot.... but thanks. Anyway, I don't have the power to shut Bang Bang down, though I am trying. Believe me... I am trying. I've talked to the admin, but he's set on keeping it up. He really means well, but there is a fundamental problem with Bang Bang that the group can't seem to grasp. You can't have players on an ND board. Players know to avoid fan boards such as this if they don't want to see the worst side of their fan base. So a board on Facebook, where they are invited to join CAN ONLY DO BAD. If you wanna have a board on Facebook- fine, LEAVE THE PLAYERS OUT OF IT. Make it secret so they won't be tempted to search it. I honestly believe Lou saw the stuff about the position battle and thought about Lynch's situation and thought to himself why is he so far from home when he could be in Florida having fun and not have to deal with ND fans hounding him........ Bang Bang needs to go. Allegedly, and this is the story from long ago before Nix was an admin, but the story goes something like this.. Tee was an admin, then he made Peter Zabroski an admin. After all the incidents with recruits, someone "high up" in the ND administration told Nix to be an admin so he could monitor this to not hurt recruiting. This was the story... Exposing Nix to the idiocy was probably a mistake. I don't care who does it, someone call Swarbrick, have him look up the directory for an old baseball player named Peter Zabroski, give him a call and get that off of Facebook.
Just give us an address.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #705
woolybug25
#1 Vineyard Vines Fan

Cash: 1,031,666,758,417.69
Bank: 1,384,350,594,694,308,608.00
Total Bankroll: 1,384,351,626,361,067,008.00
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Dear Irish Chocolate,

I would drop on a grenade for you...

Love Always,

~Bug

edit - WTGDF is going on with the embed?
woolybug25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #706
DomeLover3

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogtrotter07 View Post
Just give us an address.
The website doesn't have an e-mail listen for him but the mailing address is:

University of Notre Dame