Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Old 02-11-2020, 11:36 PM   #561
Irish2155
Starter

Cash: 901,007,845.92
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 901,007,845.92
Donate
Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
It's as good as there ever was through 4 seasons. 5 & 6 are not nearly as good but still very good compared to the average binge series.

Can't believe they never had Claire seduce/blackmail Jackie into something naked and twisted. Cole bottles, a Senatorial Page, random farm animals... nothing would have surprised me.
So far, really great. If Clair dikes/farm animals out, whatever, I’m tuned.
Irish2155 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-12-2020, 12:32 AM   #562
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Cash: 19,473,648,186,545,012.00
Bank: 16,416,217,369,481,605,120.00
Total Bankroll: 16,435,691,017,668,149,248.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish2155 View Post
We flipped out when Underwood threw Zoe in font of that train. Dude is ruthless and Clair is a dime piece amongst dimes.
Clair is one of those rare chicks that just gets hotter as she ages. Queen Dime.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:13 AM   #563
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 4,001,762,082,699,558.50
Bank: 135,970,073,966,155,040.00
Total Bankroll: 139,971,836,048,854,592.00
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACamp1900 View Post
Watched the first couple episodes of Longmire, super predictable thus far but I like it well enough. Does it gain complexity or is it like a case by case show the whole way through??
It develops into an ongoing story and adds some complexity. The final scene was pretty clever.

I'm into S2 E4 with Bloodlines. Glad YJ recommended it. Gets more crazy as it goes on. First three episodes are a little boring, but it just keeps picking up steam.
Irish#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:02 AM   #564
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish#1 View Post
It develops into an ongoing story and adds some complexity. The final scene was pretty clever.

I'm into S2 E4 with Bloodlines. Glad YJ recommended it. Gets more crazy as it goes on. First three episodes are a little boring, but it just keeps picking up steam.
Didn't care for the last season, but S1 is one of my fav S1s of any show. Glad you're enjoying it.

I'm doing a Homeland rewatch in prep before I binge it's last season (currently airing). S1 is so darn good.

I also checked out the new series For Life that aired last night. Very good first ep. It's a 50 Cent production I think. Not big on many standard network series, but really liked it.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:21 AM   #565
gkIrish
Community Mod/Greek God

Cash: 243,300.06
Bank: 621,157,923,804,455,424.00
Total Bankroll: 621,157,923,804,698,752.00
Donate
gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!gkIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks New York Giants New York Rangers Manchester United USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish YJ View Post
Didn't care for the last season, but S1 is one of my fav S1s of any show. Glad you're enjoying it.

I'm doing a Homeland rewatch in prep before I binge it's last season (currently airing). S1 is so darn good.

I also checked out the new series For Life that aired last night. Very good first ep. It's a 50 Cent production I think. Not big on many standard network series, but really liked it.
Yeah S1 of Homeland is legit one of the best seasons of any show ever.
gkIrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 10:14 AM   #566
Irish YJ
Cannonball Coming

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkIrish View Post
Yeah S1 of Homeland is legit one of the best seasons of any show ever.
Just a super cast. Damian Lewis was phenomenal. Danes was pretty great too, but wore on me a bit in later seasons. Patinkin is awesome too. Baccarin is a dime. Hoping this last season goes off well. Wasn't all that enthused with the prior season. Wasn't bad, just didn't suck me in like the earlier ones did.

Hated it when Lewis left, but Billions is now my favorite show. Great cast there too.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:41 PM   #567
InKellyWeTrust
Freshman

Cash: 7,247.83
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 7,247.83
Donate
InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!InKellyWeTrust should be giving advice to Kelly!

The Last Kingdom. Its fantastic. I'm completely enthralled in the story of 9th century pre-England.
InKellyWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote