Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion

Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion (https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Recruiting Profiles (https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   '10 FL DT Louis Nix (Notre Dame Man) (https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44388)

gkIrish 04-16-2012 07:40 PM

The first step is making the group secret, something very easy to do. That way at least potential recruits can't read the stuff. But that doesn't solve the problem of people like Nix seeing what's written

Also, I really don't see the point of Nix trolling. There are countless fans who don't deserve it compared to the handful that do.

IrishInFl 04-16-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peoriairish (Post 689677)
lOUIS NIX III ‏ @IrishChocolate9
I really want to weigh 295 pounds....#FatBoyTweet

And he wants to skinnier. Man, Twitter is so awesome. How else would I have been able to know this...

If he was referencing what I wrote, they weren't my words. Gene told me that the FSU coaching staff said that. Sorry Big Lou, but FSU didn't want you.

Which is funny, because then Gene went on to mention that they also did not offer Terrence Cody (whom also wanted to go to FSU) and he went on to be an All-American DL.

STLDomer 04-16-2012 08:12 PM

“@IrishChocolate9: @TAP1010 blah is more of a realistic word than bam in my iphone”

Bogtrotter07 04-16-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomeLover3 (Post 689689)
Thanks, Terry. I don't like to think of myself as an idiot.... but thanks. Anyway, I don't have the power to shut Bang Bang down, though I am trying. Believe me... I am trying. I've talked to the admin, but he's set on keeping it up. He really means well, but there is a fundamental problem with Bang Bang that the group can't seem to grasp. You can't have players on an ND board. Players know to avoid fan boards such as this if they don't want to see the worst side of their fan base. So a board on Facebook, where they are invited to join CAN ONLY DO BAD. If you wanna have a board on Facebook- fine, LEAVE THE PLAYERS OUT OF IT. Make it secret so they won't be tempted to search it. I honestly believe Lou saw the stuff about the position battle and thought about Lynch's situation and thought to himself why is he so far from home when he could be in Florida having fun and not have to deal with ND fans hounding him........ Bang Bang needs to go. Allegedly, and this is the story from long ago before Nix was an admin, but the story goes something like this.. Tee was an admin, then he made Peter Zabroski an admin. After all the incidents with recruits, someone "high up" in the ND administration told Nix to be an admin so he could monitor this to not hurt recruiting. This was the story... Exposing Nix to the idiocy was probably a mistake. I don't care who does it, someone call Swarbrick, have him look up the directory for an old baseball player named Peter Zabroski, give him a call and get that off of Facebook.

Just give us an address.

woolybug25 04-16-2012 08:26 PM

Dear Irish Chocolate,

I would drop on a grenade for you...

Love Always,

~Bug

edit - WTGDF is going on with the embed?

DomeLover3 04-16-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogtrotter07 (Post 689747)
Just give us an address.

The website doesn't have an e-mail listen for him but the mailing address is:

University of Notre Dame
C113 Joyce Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556

Phone number for the Senior Administration: (574) 631-6107

Bogtrotter07 04-16-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomeLover3 (Post 689752)
The website doesn't have an e-mail listen for him but the mailing address is:

University of Notre Dame
C113 Joyce Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556

Phone number for the Senior Administration: (574) 631-6107

I meant for the group administrator.