Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion

Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion (https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Recruiting Profiles (https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   '10 FL DT Louis Nix (Notre Dame Man) (https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44388)

Bogtrotter07 02-09-2012 02:29 PM

That' ****in' funny.

NDdomer2 02-09-2012 03:21 PM

Anybody know why he is saying this? I am sure there is a joke behind it didn't know if it was public or not.

IrishLax 02-09-2012 05:25 PM

Funniest guy on twitter:

@IrishChocolate9
#ThingsBlamedOnLebron Ash no catching them all

fightincolts 02-09-2012 05:43 PM

His twitter is hilarious. If I'm ever bored in class its the first thing I do.

NDinFL 02-09-2012 06:01 PM

Big Lou tweeted today about Longo's workout.

I can't paste it here, but maybe someone could for me

clashmore_mike 02-09-2012 06:16 PM

#ThingsBlamedOnLebron Michigan winning the sugar bowl-damn u lol @KingJames

military_irish 02-09-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDinFL (Post 657839)
Big Lou tweeted today about Longo's workout.

I can't paste it here, but maybe someone could for me

lOUIS NIX III @IrishChocolate9
Coach Longo wasn't playing today #Working

Chamellion 02-21-2012 05:01 PM

Lou and Tuitt changed their facemasks
Instagram

IrishNJ89 02-21-2012 05:05 PM

He is going to look like a savage out there. Justin Tuck-esque with the face-mask.

woolybug25 02-21-2012 05:25 PM

http://distilleryimage3.instagram.co...3804a181_7.jpg

YEEEEESSSS

BeauBenken 02-21-2012 05:29 PM

Really does make you think of Shredder.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6...er_1_super.jpg

Yes, I know perhaps not in that particular pictures/version of him, but that's a bad *** picture.

NDPhilly 02-21-2012 05:42 PM

Love the full cage. Lynch needs to get in on this.

Rhode Irish 02-21-2012 05:59 PM

ohmygodsounbelievablyawesome

dshans 02-21-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeauBenken (Post 663110)
Really does make you think of Shredder.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6...er_1_super.jpg

Yes, I know perhaps not in that particular pictures/version of him, but that's a bad *** picture.

Shredder was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pic. I spent a lot of time watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and playing the Nintendo game with my son when he was young (and I was younger).

GoldenIsThyFame 02-23-2012 02:56 PM

lOUIS NIX III @IrishChocolate9

@CoachBrianKelly I think we need a secret hand shake! #swag

tadman95 02-23-2012 03:06 PM

What I like about this kid is he hasn't forgotten how to have fun. It's big time football but he seems to be able to not to lose sight of the rest of life.

IrishInFl 02-23-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeauBenken (Post 663110)
Really does make you think of Shredder.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6...er_1_super.jpg

Yes, I know perhaps not in that particular pictures/version of him, but that's a bad *** picture.

http://i.imgur.com/e56a3.gif

There is only ONE Shredder.

http://crujonessociety.com/wordpress...reddercard.jpg

military_irish 02-23-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenIsThyFame (Post 664279)
lOUIS NIX III @IrishChocolate9

@CoachBrianKelly I think we need a secret hand shake! #swag

I would love to see that.

AdmiralBackhand 02-23-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by military_irish (Post 664290)
I would love to see that.

Then it wouldn't be a secret.

military_irish 02-23-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdmiralBackhand (Post 664295)
Then it wouldn't be a secret.

Exactly, that's why I would love to see it. I might have to go on a covert mission, James Bond style to figure out what it is. If it ever happens.

ChiRish 02-23-2012 04:58 PM

From the facemask to the Coach Kelly comment, I love this kid. Awesome guy to have on board. But I especially love the badass facemask.

NDhoosier 02-23-2012 05:58 PM

we will see it on the sidelines after he sacks Denard Robinson for the upteenth time... :)

Walter White 02-23-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishInFL (Post 664286)

What about this guy?

http://aznbadger.files.wordpress.com...ershredder.jpg

The Super Shredder.

Rhode Irish 02-23-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter White (Post 664382)
What about this guy?

http://aznbadger.files.wordpress.com...ershredder.jpg

The Super Shredder.

The last bottle of ooze....he must have drank ALL of it!

peoriairish 02-23-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDPhilly (Post 663121)
Love the full cage. Lynch needs to get in on this.

When he posted the picture of the cage helmet on facebook, he tagged it with Lynch and Tuitt. Imagine that staring you down all across the line!

ChiRish 02-23-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peoriairish (Post 664401)
When he posted the picture of the cage helmet on facebook, he tagged it with Lynch and Tuitt. Imagine that staring you down all across the line!

I don't think I could be more excited about our defense this year.

clashmore_mike 03-06-2012 03:58 PM

"@IrishChocolate9: @CoachBrianKelly Just give me one hand off and ill do work. #FreeIC"

woolybug25 03-06-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clashmore_mike (Post 669556)
"@IrishChocolate9: @CoachBrianKelly Just give me one hand off and ill do work. #FreeIC"

Do it.

clashmore_mike 03-06-2012 04:04 PM

LOL love the hashtag

woolybug25 03-06-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clashmore_mike (Post 669559)
LOL love the hashtag

I didn't get that part. Lil help?

military_irish 03-06-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolybug25 (Post 669561)
I didn't get that part. Lil help?

FreeIC = Free Irish Chocolate

Grahambo 03-06-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolybug25 (Post 669561)
I didn't get that part. Lil help?

FreeIC = Free Irish Chocolate = Free Louis Nix

woolybug25 03-06-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by military_irish (Post 669562)
FreeIC = Free Irish Chocolate

Ohhh.... me likey.

I have been working on my twitter-speak, but have to still ask every once in a while. Thanks gents.

Who'saWildManNow 03-06-2012 05:25 PM

Oh please let this happen.. Just once.

Irish2015 03-13-2012 08:38 PM

Probably lou just dreamin but how cool would this be

lOUIS NIX III‏@IrishChocolate9

@CoachBrianKelly sitting here with my family thinking about the ND fans screaming #LLoooouuuuu when i score a rushing TD.

Sherm Sticky 03-13-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish2015 (Post 672493)
Probably lou just dreamin but how cool would this be

lOUIS NIX III‏@IrishChocolate9

@CoachBrianKelly sitting here with my family thinking about the ND fans screaming #LLoooouuuuu when i score a rushing TD.

I'm down

nvirish 03-13-2012 08:48 PM

I would love to see it! You can do it Lou.

PANDFAN 03-13-2012 08:49 PM

I will ask him...we chat every once in a while....he is really a great kid and is doing something cool for my kids...would love to see this

Who'saWildManNow 03-13-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PANDFAN (Post 672500)
I will ask him...we chat every once in a while....he is really a great kid and is doing something cool for my kids...would love to see this

You've made yourself quite a little insider haven't you.

PANDFAN 03-13-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who'saWildManNow (Post 672502)
You've made yourself quite a little insider haven't you.

Its been pretty cool...both contacted 1st

STLDomer 03-13-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PANDFAN (Post 672507)
Its been pretty cool...both contacted 1st

....ask him to snag an extra pair of the image making football gloves....

BeauBenken 03-13-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PANDFAN (Post 672507)
Its been pretty cool...both contacted 1st

What'd Lou contact you for? lol

PANDFAN 03-14-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeauBenken (Post 672544)
What'd Lou contact you for? lol

i took pics at the pitt game i was at...he wanted to be tagged in it...he used it as his profile pic for a while...that's what started it


when he sends me the thing for my kids...i will be sure to put pics up! it will be the IRISH ENVY of all

Sherm Sticky 03-14-2012 08:54 AM

Anyone see his new hair dew? Interesting to say the least...

greyhammer90 03-14-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherm Sticky (Post 672632)
Anyone see his new hair dew? Interesting to say the least...

lol its a wig in the visor. I've put one on to freak out my girlfriend before.

Sherm Sticky 03-14-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greyhammer90 (Post 672640)
lol its a wig in the visor. I've put one on to freak out my girlfriend before.

Oh haha he got me.

STLDomer 03-14-2012 05:33 PM

If any recuit (or person for that matter) doubts that ND is a good place or that Kelly has a good relationship with his players (dorial green beckham found kellys sideling antics alarming but was okay with playing under Pinkel who was charged with a DUI) follow Louis Nix on twitter and your mind will be changed

STLDomer 04-15-2012 11:33 PM

“@IrishChocolate9: Hopping on the Delta and might never come back. #FLBoy”

gkIrish 04-15-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLDomer (Post 689152)
“@IrishChocolate9: Hopping on the Delta and might never come back. #FLBoy”

Immediately checked to see if these were lyrics. Didn't find anything.

Please be nothing

BeauBenken 04-15-2012 11:37 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq9m4yoiaH1qkz8fo.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.