No announcement yet.

2021 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know how accurate this is but it’s got him pegged at $4.9M. Be smart Tommy and you’re set for life.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/draft/
    Last edited by Luckylucci; 04-30-2021, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post

Only thing gayer than that green suit is the hair.
      It's not just the hair itself that's so annoying and girlish about him. It's his constant running his hands through it and tossing his head like a 15-year-old girl trying to look sexy. It's easy to imagine him brushing it 500 times before bed every night and admiring himself in the mirror while slinging his hair around and playing with it. I bet he has at least 10 hair products in his shower.
      Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
        Great day for ND indeed. 5 2nd and 3rd rounders is pretty darn good. Very happy for Tremble. Cheering extra hard got that guy.
        I saw a tweet last night that had ND in 4th place of putting the most players into the NFL rounds 1-3 in the last 10 years. Bama 50+, OSU40+, Clemson and ND 25+.
        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Banks gonna line up with McGlitchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
            I wonder if he knew to expect this.
            I think the signs were all there if you watch him close. He does get caught in the lines when not on the edge so being a LB in the NFL will be tough for him blitzing internally. That was a definite knock on him that was known. Also he struggled to do engage when matched up wit he OL.

he is most definitely an outside personal so that limits his 3-down usefulness as a true LB which he isn’t. If he wants to be a 3-down LB he needs to bulk up and learn to play inside better.
            Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 05-01-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

I saw a tweet last night that had ND in 4th place of putting the most players into the NFL rounds 1-3 in the last 10 years. Bama 50+, OSU40+, Clemson and ND 25+.
              And, that’s right about where we fall in terms of success. Just on the outside looking in at those teams. The main difference is we haven’t had the 1 first rd QB and some have had multiple. Heck we only have 1 drafted QB over that time, in those rounds. It says a lot about the job BK has done overall. But man, I can’t help but wonder, what does a 1st rd QB look like with the 2018-20 teams?

Comment

• This just isn’t fair.

Comment

• Seeing Fields Clemson game highlights all over Twitter and it is still unreal the blender Day put Venables with using the 2 TEs they hadn’t used much all year. I wonder if we’ll ever hear if Day had those in his back pocket all year or maybe something from ND games caught his eye with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

And, that’s right about where we fall in terms of success. Just on the outside looking in at those teams. The main difference is we haven’t had the 1 first rd QB and some have had multiple. Heck we only have 1 drafted QB over that time, in those rounds. It says a lot about the job BK has done overall. But man, I can’t help but wonder, what does a 1st rd QB look like with the 2018-20 teams?
                    The '18 team? National champions.
                    the '19 team? Playoff team.
                    The '20 team? Runner up.
                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Ravens just took Shaun Wade in the 5th RD. What a drop but the fact the Ravens took him makes me think he’ll be a steal lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                        Ravens just took Shaun Wade in the 5th RD. What a drop but the fact the Ravens took him makes me think he’ll be a steal lol
                        Follow it up with Daelin!

Comment

• Our old friend Jason Pinnock from Pitt was just selected by the Jets in the 5th round at 175 overall. And our other old friend Cam McGrone was just selected in the 5th round by the Pats at 177 overall.

Comment

Ravens just took Shaun Wade in the 5th RD. What a drop but the fact the Ravens took him makes me think he’ll be a steal lol
                            Yes on both. What an big fall for a guy that seemed like a lock early in his career. But it also seems like great value and the Ravens would be the team to find it

Comment

• I’d like to report a mugging

Comment

• Amom St Brown to Detroit. Oof

Comment

Interesting Urban was just on ESPN. Was describing Etienne as the Percy Harvin blah blah recruiting pitch. Then later was asked about being in the war room and sounds like Etienne was #2 and someone else he said “broke their heart” to see come off the board. If he was eyeing his “Harvin” I’d guess Toney at 20 right? That has to have been it

Comment

• Benny S to LA Rams just now in the 7th.

Teams really gonna let a multi-year ND starter go undrafted? Probably a few that would have used a pick on Bars or Mustipher if they had a do over. Same will go for Kraemer.

Suprised McCloud’s 40 hasn’t gotten a bite on him

Comment

• So did ND put 8 or 9 guys in the league? Pretty damn good job all the way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                                        So did ND put 8 or 9 guys in the league? Pretty damn good job all the way around.
                                        9 guys selected in the 2021 NFL draft from Notre Dame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Andrew Berry came into this like Larry Bird,... ‘Who’s finishing second??’
                                          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Hands up... Who expected Ian to go before Daelin?
                                            Tommy to be left hanging?
                                            I spend WAY too much time on here.

Comment

• Kraemer, McKinley and Wright all to the Lions.

who in their new front office has a ND connection?

Comment

Kraemer, McKinley and Wright all to the Lions.

who in their new front office has a ND connection?
                                                Where do you see that?

This site only shows Nick McCloud to the Bills
                                                https://www.profootballnetwork.com/n...021-nfl-draft/

my bad... This one
                                                https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...v18w3346h9ik1i

Shows Wright and Kraemer to the
                                                Liedowns
                                                I spend WAY too much time on here.

Comment

• Fields reportedly was off the charts on the mental aptitude tests. One of the highest scores ever.

Love what he brings as far as the toughness, poise and leadership. So many of these guys get into bad situations, lose their confidence and flare out. Hopefully for their sake and his they build around him so he can get ready when his time comes.
                                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• For my Niners I give the draft a solid B. Obviously it hinges on the QB development for my boy Trey but he looks like all the tools are there and I wouldn't trust anyone more than Shanahan to get the best out of him. I think Banksy in round 2 is fine because he can do what need, which is maul people. Not crazy about the 3rd round RB pick, but like that they grabbed multiple DBs. If one of them works out that's a win.

Big upside, but came with real cost. Either way, we win the Super Bowl this year for sure.

Comment

• Chargers I thought did very well with first 3 picks. Slater is a instant starter and adds to the 2 Packer OL they added. Bengals take note that’s how you protect a QB.

Asante Samuel Jr you can instantly stick in your slot and you have a Top 3 CB in this class. Probably won’t play outside but just have to not try to fit him there.

Palmer had some resemblance of production as a Tennessee WR with that QB mess. Enough said.

Comment

• BK's full press conference talking about ND players and the draft.

@NDFootball | Brian Kelly Press Conference - Draft Recap - YouTube

Comment

• Here's the transcript from ISD.

Brian Kelly Notebook | NFL Draft Recap | Irish Sports Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

I’d like to report a mugging
                                                            The draft itself wasn't a very deep one. That's why the Bears trading up and getting a franchise QB in the first and then a beast OL with a first round grade in the second made them big winners in my mind. We'll see if the two boys pan out, but they made some good moves in a draft that was otherwise pretty underwhelming.
                                                            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Michigan State also lost their streak of having players drafted which was fun to see :D
                                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

It's not just the hair itself that's so annoying and girlish about him. It's his constant running his hands through it and tossing his head like a 15-year-old girl trying to look sexy. It's easy to imagine him brushing it 500 times before bed every night and admiring himself in the mirror while slinging his hair around and playing with it. I bet he has at least 10 hair products in his shower.
                                                                All true - and I still would have selected him #1 overall and it is not even close.

Good draft for ND and also good placement for potential success for our players, IMO. I don't like Books chances as an NFL QB but Saints are as good of an opportunity as he could hope for.

Comment

• Well here is why JOK fell so far per Schefter:

Hope it’s nothing serious and has a long and healthy career. I guess those scouts that Matt Miller contacted knew about the heart issue and just came up with those cop-outs when asked about his fall and didn't want to out his health issues.

Comment

• So he does have heart issue just one that he is medically cleared to play with or he is “cleared” and does not have heart issue? Sounds like the first but tough to decifer. I remember Montez Sweat had a issue last year or two years ago it seems like there is one a year.

I still think some teams were scared of the “fit” but this second concern could have taken him off those on the fences’ board completely

Comment

• Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                                                      Well here is why JOK fell so far per Schefter:

Hope it’s nothing serious and has a long and healthy career. I guess those scouts that Matt Miller contacted knew about the heart issue and just came up with those cop-outs when asked about his fall and didn't want to out his health issues.
                                                                      Its usually my fantasy football strategy to go after all the suspended or coming back from injury players that others stay away from that later turn into studs.

JOK at pick number 52 is a very low risk and a very high reward in my opinion. I like the Browns draft overall from top to bottom.

Comment

• As a Colts fan I was really rooting for a 4th or 5th being traded to the Eagles for Zach Ertz. Those dreams crushed when Indy drafted a TE. Confused wht the Eagles are doing. I did see the Eagles might save $8.5 mil if traded or relesed after June 1.

Comment

• The first selection is worth 250 points. The second pick is worth 249. The third is worth — wait for it — 248. On and on it goes until we get to pick 250, where from that point on each selection garners one point. The more Selection Points you have, the more talented the NFL viewed your team.

This simple formula rewards quantity and quality. Having multiple draft picks on your team is good, having multiple high-level draft picks is better. This formula adds context by scoring every pick according to its precise value rather than grouping 30-plus picks together as if they call count the same.
                                                                          Team Picks Selection Points
                                                                          Alabama 10 1,939
                                                                          Ohio State 10 1,422
                                                                          Georgia 9 1,264
                                                                          Notre Dame 9 1,204
                                                                          Florida 8 1,089
                                                                          Michigan 8 940
                                                                          Clemson 5 917
                                                                          LSU 7 798

Comment

Team Picks Selection Points
                                                                            Alabama 10 1,939
                                                                            Ohio State 10 1,422
                                                                            Georgia 9 1,264
                                                                            Notre Dame 9 1,204
                                                                            Florida 8 1,089
                                                                            Michigan 8 940
                                                                            Clemson 5 917
                                                                            LSU 7 798
                                                                            Proves Harbaugh is the right man for the job at UM if you are an ND fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

Proves Harbaugh is the right man for the job at UM if you are an ND fan.
                                                                              Yeah, they really need to extend his contract. Look at the talent he puts out. They ultimately flop like an NBA point guard but his ability to get people drafted is great. And he even does it without winning, so if he gets another 3+ years, he just might get this thing figured out.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                                                                Well here is why JOK fell so far per Schefter:

Not discounting that, but most of the talk I heard was his size. He is a tweener between LB and safety. Teams weren't sure if he could hold up at LB, but with NFL teams using spread formations and the RPO more and more, he's the perfect defender.

Still scratching my head on the Colts. Ballard has to have something in mind for LT since he didn't take one, but I hope it's not moving Q out to LT.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                Working...
                                                                                X