No announcement yet.

2021 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly... fuck Dan Snyder and fuck this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
      Honestly... fuck Dan Snyder and fuck this team.
      Dan Snyder is probs my favorite owner in the NFL....maybe Mark Davis because he is based...idk.
      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
        People really think JOK is too small to play inside or something?
        Gotta be it.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• What a shit pick by the Giants

Comment

• We're in a passing league and you have Butkus Award winning linebacker who moves like a safety and people are just like "....nah I'm good." Total idiots, top to bottom. Micah Parson coming off the board first is totally legitimate, but this clown from Kentucky who was a 1-year player going ahead of JOK is classic over-think.

Comment

We're in a passing league and you have Butkus Award winning linebacker who moves like a safety and people are just like "....nah I'm good." Total idiots, top to bottom. Micah Parson coming off the board first is totally legitimate, but this clown from Kentucky who was a 1-year player going ahead of JOK is classic over-think.
              Don't forget about the dude from Tulsa. Weird.

Comment

• Somebody is getting a STEAL!

Comment

• Don’t see JOK falling past Minny if the Colts or Titans don’t take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

Don't forget about the dude from Tulsa. Weird.
                    The dude from Tulsa is like the flip side of flexibility from JOK. Can play any number of positions close to the line & possibly pass rushing situationally, whereas JOK can play any number of positions including possibly safety situationally. And for the Cards it makes a lot of sense to pass on JOK since they basically already have him in Isaiah Simmons.

Comment

• I’d love to see JOK in a Browns jersey, but they really need a corner.
                      GO IRISH!

Comment

• As is tradition, fuck the colts.

Comment

• Kwity Paye is an enigma for me. Flashes and some elite testing but not a lot of production. But, I guess at 21 some of that is baked in.

Comment

• I'd love for the Tits to take JOK, but he doesn't fit a need

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                              As is tradition, fuck the colts.
                              You get your profile pic back and you say that like a man!
                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                Kwity Paye is an enigma for me. Flashes and some elite testing but not a lot of production. But, I guess at 21 some of that is baked in.
                                Same with Oweh, no?

Comment

• And if the Vikings don’t take JOK here, Pit 1000% will, especially after losing Dupree.

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

Same with Oweh, no?
                                    Yea, not a very good draft for edge players.

Comment

Yea, not a very good draft for edge players.
                                      As far as sure things, agreed. But between Paye and Oweh, those are two guys who have elite athletic traits and advanced stats. Surely one of them will hit.

Comment

• It’s always funny when you get these Va Tech like draft years. Farley and Darrisaw back to back makes any CFB fan wonder, shouldn’t they bet better then?

this is great for JOK IMO, a good team will take him, and a good team will know how to use him rather than forcing a square into a round hole

Comment

• JOK has to come off the board at Pitt and Jax right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well I know nothing lol I forgot the Steelers needed an RB

Comment

• That Steeler fan sounded like he was getting murdered with a knife

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                JOK has to come off the board at Pitt and Jax right?

Imagine if the Jags get Lawrence and JOK?

Comment

• Swear to everything if Jax gets JOK...

Comment

• Welp, can’t compete with that.

Those Bama 1st rounders, wowzers.
                                                    "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

• The team we played in the playoff has tied the all-time first rounders record....

cool. Cool cool cool.

Comment

• So that Bama squad was a literal super team. 6 first round picks my goodness.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1rish View Post

Imagine if the Jags get Lawrence and JOK?
                                                          Lolol that'd be pretty cool actually. Jacksonville needs something to root for.
                                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Najee Harris is now the #1 dynasty fantasy player?

Comment

• JOK to the Browns?

Comment

• Reeeeeeeeeeeeach by Jacksonville

Comment

• Wow. I guess we’ll never know if Travis can play not complimentary to Trevor lol

Comment

• Doesn’t Jax have James Robinson? Silly pick if you ask me.

Comment

Najee Harris is now the #1 dynasty fantasy player?
                                                                      I'm gonna reach for him in my keeper league lol.
                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Doesn’t Jax have James Robinson? Silly pick if you ask me.
                                                                        My opinion is similar but a twist

It’s not silly because they have James Robinson.

it’s silly because James Robinson proves a 1st RD RB is a waste.

Comment

• Did Jeremiah interview poorly or something? How are teams just passing up on him?

Comment

Doesn’t Jax have James Robinson? Silly pick if you ask me.
                                                                            You have to think Lawrence made them promise to draft him or something lol... because that pick makes ZERO sense.

Comment

• Notre Dame is getting a lot of screen time so far. Unfortunately it's in Bama and Clemson's highlight reels.
                                                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Did Jeremiah interview poorly or something? How are teams just passing up on him?
                                                                                There's been chatter for a while that JOK is somewhat scheme dependent. A lot of people were saying if Denver, and the Raiders pass on him, then he may fall to Cleveland at 26.

Comment

• Can't believe the Browns didn't pick JOK
                                                                                  60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• I understand the Newsome pick because of the divisions they play in but damn. What is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

There's been chatter for a while that JOK is somewhat scheme dependent. A lot of people were saying if Denver, and the Raiders pass on him, then he may fall to Cleveland at 26.
                                                                                      GMs just hate being looking dumb. You draft JOK and don’t use him correctly you look like an idiot for drafting a undersized LB

Comment

• Wasn’t Newsome a close ND get?

Comment

• Fuck you Greeny

Comment

You have to think Lawrence made them promise to draft him or something lol... because that pick makes ZERO sense.
                                                                                            Got to be something like that. Weird pick. It’s one of those moves that makes it too easy for critics to pick apart of 1st time NFL coach in Urban.

Comment

• I’m at the point that maybe it’s not going to happen for JOK

Comment

• Etienne there is no different than CEH last year. Reaching for a RB that can be in the pass game I don’t think is anything unique to Trevor/Jax

Comment

• Everything they’re saying about Bateman they said about Hollywood Brown in relation to Baltimore. I’d get Lamar more Mark Andrews then more outside WRs. Just fully commit to the scheme

Comment

• Cmon Saints. Do the right thing.

Comment

• Lot of air time given to our color commentator...

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X