Junkhead (Junkhead) - Confirmed -
    Ironman8 (Jaqen H'gar) - Confirmed -
    bkess (Go Luck Yourself) - Confirmed -
    Rhode Irish (#FreeBrady) - Confirmed -
    kaneyoufeelit (Diggs Out for Harambe) - Confirmed -
    Armyirish47 (Shanahan's Shamrocks) - Confirmed -
    OPEN SPOT

RULES:
    - Cannot keep a player taken in the first, second, or third round of last year's draft.

- You can keep a maximum of 3 players, there is no minimum.

- Each kept player cost is equal to the round they were drafted in last year -1.

- There are no limits to the amount of seasons a player can be kept for, until said player would be the equivalent of a 2nd round pick.

- Any undrafted free agent will cost a 15th round pick. If you wish to keep multiple UFA's you will give up your next highest pick. So if you want to keep two undrafted players that will cost you your 15th and 14th round selections. If you had already traded away your 14th round selection then those two players would cost you your 15th and 13th round picks, etc.

- Any player traded for before the keeper deadline will retain their original selection value.

- Players that were drafted last year, dropped, and acquired as free agents maintain their original draft value.
    Last edited by IrishLion; 08-30-2019, 02:54 PM.

I'm in. Just paid GK via Venmo.

Keepers:
    Nick Chubb - RB - CLE - 8th Round (Drafted 9th Round in 2018)
    Matt Ryan - QB - ATL - 7th Round (Drafted 8th Round in 2018)
    Tarik Cohen - RB - CHI - 12th Round (Drafted 13th Round in 2018)

Matt Ryan or Tarik Cohen may turn into a WR, depending on everyone else's keepers lol.

Comment

Pretty sure I'm going:

Aaron Jones - 6th Round (7th Round 2018)
      Damien Williams - 12th Round (undrafted)
      Michael Thomas - 5th Round (6th round 2018)
      Last edited by gkIrish; 07-29-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Any spots available in the league?

Comment

Mahomes 13th round (14th round pick last year)
          Mayfield 15th round (UFA)
          Calvin Ridley 7th round (8th round last year)

I think
          If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Comment

I’m out!

Shit sorry bros but we have two under 2 now and recently moved cross country... hate to do it but I also don’t want to let everyone down.
            People often ask me, 'Kenny, what are your weaknesses? Do you have any?' I would say that my biggest flaw, my achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic.

Comment

Confirmed and paid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeDown View Post
                Iím out!

Shit sorry bros but we have two under 2 now and recently moved cross country... hate to do it but I also donít want to let everyone down.
                Would it be possible to take this spot?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilleIrish View Post
                  Would it be possible to take this spot?
                  I know multiple people have asked in the past but to try to figure out who was first would be difficult so it's fine with me. But Gattaca is the commish so he has to make the call.

Comment

Is the draft order finalized?

Comment

Have we been trading draft picks at all?

If so, draft order should probably be determined by order of finish moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                        Have we been trading draft picks at all?

If so, draft order should probably be determined by order of finish moving forward.
                        There have been draft pick trades, yes. I don't agree with that though. What would be the reason for that?

Comment

Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
                          There have been draft pick trades, yes. I don't agree with that though. What would be the reason for that?
                          If a future draft is being affected by in-season trades, the draft itself should be determined by season results, IMO.

It's not a hill I'm willing to die on, just an idea though. Gives a little more depth and thought to trading picks, versus tanking and building future capital.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                            If a future draft is being affected by in-season trades, the draft itself should be determined by season results, IMO.

It's not a hill I'm willing to die on, just an idea though. Gives a little more depth and thought to trading picks, versus tanking and building future capital.
                            There was only 1 pick traded last year so it's not a serious thing. And if we want to determine draft order by standings, the worst team should get to choose where they pick. The #1 pick in a 12 team snake draft isn't necessarily the best.

Comment

I know multiple people have asked in the past but to try to figure out who was first would be difficult so it's fine with me. But Gattaca is the commish so he has to make the call.
                              Awesome. He can just send me a PM if it works out. Appreciate it.

Comment

There was only 1 pick traded last year so it's not a serious thing. And if we want to determine draft order by standings, the worst team should get to choose where they pick. The #1 pick in a 12 team snake draft isn't necessarily the best.
                                I am in agreement with this.

But I'm not sure how much fun I would have in a league where 50% of the teams all might try to tank and build for the next draft, so maybe disregard my suggestion anyway lol.

Comment

Is the draft order finalized?
                                  No I was waiting until all team slots were confirmed or filled.

I can go through the 2018 thread and see who called dibs on an open slot first, or we can just go with EvilleIrish. Maybe I'll put it to a vote.

Also anyone have preferences on draft date and time?

Comment

Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post

I can go through the 2018 thread and see who called dibs on an open slot first, or we can just go with EvilleIrish. Maybe I'll put it to a vote.

Works for me. Whatever you guys decide works for me.

Comment

Any Monday-Thursday at 8:00pm eastern or later

Comment

Any Monday-Thursday at 8:00pm eastern or later
                                        Ditto.

Comment

Alright week night after 8pm.

When do we want to do it? The later the better just because of camp injuries IMO. How about the week before the final preseason game?

Comment

Someone please PM me the venmo information so I can get this paid before I leave land.
                                            GO IRISH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bkess8 View Post
                                              Someone please PM me the venmo information so I can get this paid before I leave land.
                                              PM sent

Comment

Alright week night after 8pm.

When do we want to do it? The later the better just because of camp injuries IMO. How about the week before the final preseason game?
                                                I'm on vacation 8/16 - 8/24, so any time after that.

Comment

Keeping:

Julian Edelman - 6th (was 7th)
                                                  Derrius Guice - 11th (was 12th)
                                                  Mitch Trubisky - 15th (was UFA)
                                                  Last edited by wizards8507; 08-27-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Keeping:

James White- 8th was 9th
                                                    Adam Thielen- 9th was 10th
                                                    Phillip Lindsay- UDFA

Working on getting the Venmo payment done. Will update when paid. Thanks guys!
                                                    GO IRISH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                      I'm on vacation 8/16 - 8/24, so any time after that.
                                                      Oh shit me too. Good point I wouldn't have thought of that lol.

Comment

Any chance there is a slot open in here?

I doubt it but worth asking. Let me know - thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh shit me too. Good point I wouldn't have thought of that lol.
                                                          Let's do Wednesday the 4th (night before NFL starts)?

I can't do September 3rd.

Comment

GK can I send you the money via paypal? Having a hard time getting access to venmo out here on the ocean.
                                                            GO IRISH!!!

Comment

September 4th at 9 pm. Any objections?

Comment

Just so I know...was a decision made about the open spot?

Comment

IMO we give EvilleIrish the spot. I could go back and track down who called the next open spot from years ago, but I'd rather it go to someone I'm confident will be engaged and active in the league. The fact that this thread has been on the home page for a week now and no one else has come forward claiming they made a request earlier also makes me lean toward EvilleIrish.

Going forward we can just operate under the rule that open slots go to whoever calls them first when the new league thread opens each year.

Anyone object?

Comment

I like it.

I'm also down with allowing Eville to donate $50 to me.

I'm paid up, but still marinating on keepers.

Comment

all good
                                                                      If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Comment

Iím playing. Send me the Venmo info. I need to look over my team and decide what terrible players I am keeping. The proposed draft date and time works for me.

Comment

Word from KC is that Mahomes has improved in the offseason, that with Tyreek Hill cleared to play, Sammie Watson fully recovered from his injury that caused him to miss games last year, the passing game should be better. The OL is back at full strength with last year's starting guard who was out for the season returning and expected to be better than last year. Cam Erving who subbed at OG is now a backup at tackle. The first KC pick, Mecole Hardiman who runs a 3.2 40 picking up the offense, the KC offense should be better should one be thinking fantasy.

KC's defense with new DC, DL and their player additions in the offseason is challenging the "Legion of Zoom" passing offense in training camp.
                                                                          Last edited by Legacy; 08-04-2019, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Good

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by bkess8 View Post
                                                                              GK can I send you the money via paypal? Having a hard time getting access to venmo out here on the ocean.
                                                                              Originally posted by irish o'phile View Post
                                                                              Iím playing. Send me the Venmo info. I need to look over my team and decide what terrible players I am keeping. The proposed draft date and time works for me.
                                                                              PM'ed you three the payment info.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                What site is used and whatís the scoring format? Thanks.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  What site is used and whatís the scoring format? Thanks.
                                                                                  Yahoo half PPR.

See if this link to the rules page works

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...25454/settings

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    wizards8507 (The Worldwide Leader) - PAID
                                                                                    IrishLion (IrishLion) - PAID
                                                                                    bkess (Go Luck Yourself) - PAID
                                                                                    gkIrish (JiveTurkeys) - PAID
                                                                                    Armyirish47 (Shanahan's Shamrocks) - PAID
                                                                                    EvilleIrish - PAID
                                                                                    Gattaca (GATTACA) -
                                                                                    Junkhead (Junkhead) -
                                                                                    irish o'phile (O'Phile's Defilers) -
                                                                                    Ironman8 (Jaqen H'gar) -
                                                                                    Rhode Irish (#FreeBrady) -
                                                                                    kaneyoufeelit (Diggs Out for Harambe) -
                                                                                    Last edited by gkIrish; 08-06-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Works for me.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Works for me.
                                                                                        Eastern time correct?

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          I often go football MIA from Feb-Aug, but still down to donate $50 to the winner for some reason. Count me in, just need payment info again and I'll have it in this week. And any evening is good for me, draft wise that is.
                                                                                          Last edited by Junkhead; 08-15-2019, 10:17 PM.
                                                                                          2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            I will be on auto draft so I am good with whatever date you guys want!
                                                                                            GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Junkhead View Post
                                                                                              I often go football MIA from Feb-Aug, but still down to donate $50 to the winner for some reason. Count me in, just need payment info again and I'll have it in this week. And any evening is good for me, draft wise that is.
                                                                                              Sent you PM

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Eastern time correct?
                                                                                                Yes correct.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Draft order will be announced at 8pm on Saturday.

Here's a link if anyone wants to tune in.

https://www.fantasyfootballnerd.com/...e/8uf4g2a5nzop

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Right now I think I'm keeping Adams, Connor and Engram, but have to see how the next few weeks play out.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X