• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 NFL Draft

2019 NFL Draft = Booooorrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg
    2020 NFL Draft = Fresh to death.

Dates: April 23 to 25

Picks that have already changed hands (source is the Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_NFL_Draft)

Round 1
    Chicago → Oakland. Chicago traded first- and third-round selections as well as 2019 first- and sixth-round selections to Oakland (to be known as Las Vegas by the draft) in exchange for the Raiders' defensive end/outside linebacker Khalil Mack, a second-round selection, and a fifth-round conditional selection (condition unknown).

Round 2
    Kansas City → Seattle. Kansas City traded a second-round selection and 2019 first and third-round selections to Seattle in exchange for a 2019 third-round selection and defensive end Frank Clark. The condition to the trade is that Seattle will receive the lower of Kansas City or San Francisco’s 2020 2nd round selections.

Oakland → Chicago. See Chicago → Oakland.

New Orleans → Miami. New Orleans traded a second-round selection to Miami in exchange for a 2019 second-round selection..

San Francisco → Kansas City. San Francisco traded a second-round selection to Kansas City in exchange for defensive end/outside linebacker Dee Ford.

Washington → Indianapolis. Washington traded a second-round selection and a 2019 second-round selection to Indianapolis in exchange for a 2019 first-round selection.

Round 3
    Chicago → Oakland. See Round 1: Chicago → Oakland

Pittsburgh → Denver. Pittsburgh traded a third-round selection along with 2019 first- and second-round selections to Denver in exchange for Denver's 2019 first-round selection.

Round 4
    Chicago → New England. Chicago traded a fourth-round selection as well as 2019 third- and fifth-round selections to New England in exchange for New England's third- and sixth-round selections.

Tennessee → Miami. Tennessee traded a fourth-round selection as well as a 2019 seventh-round selection to Miami in exchange for a 2019 sixth-round selection and quarterback Ryan Tannehill.

Round 5
    L.A. Rams → Jacksonville. The L.A. Rams traded their fifth-round selection as well as their 2019 third-round selection to Jacksonville in exchange for defensive end Dante Fowler.

Miami → Arizona Miami traded a 2020 fifth-round selection as well as a 2019 to Arizona in exchange for quarterback Josh Rosen

New England → Philadelphia. New England traded a fifth-round selection to Philadelphia in exchange for a seventh-round selection and defensive lineman Michael Bennett.

Round 6
    Arizona → Cleveland .Arizona traded a sixth-round selection to Cleveland in exchange for cornerback Jamar Taylor

Dallas → Miami. Dallas traded a sixth-round selection to Miami in exchange for defensive end Robert Quinn

Denver → Washington. Denver traded a conditional sixth-round selection as well as 2018 fourth-round and two fifth-round selections (109th, 142nd, and 163rd) to Washington in exchange for Washington's 2018 fourth- and fifth-round selections (113th and 149th) and safety Su'a Cravens. The trade is on the condition that Cravens appears in a playoff game for the Broncos.

Seattle → Jacksonville. Jacksonville traded a sixth-round selection to Seattle in exchange for a 2019 seventh-round selection.

Washington → Denver. Washington traded a sixth-round selection to Denver in exchange for a seventh-round selection and quarterback Case Keenum.

Round 7
    Baltimore → Green Bay. Baltimore traded a seventh-round selection to Green Bay in exchange for running back Ty Montgomery.

Buffalo → Cleveland. Buffalo traded a seventh-round selection to Cleveland in exchange for wide receiver Corey Coleman.

Denver → Washington. See Washington → Denver.

Detroit → San Francisco. Detroit traded a conditional seventh-round selection to San Francisco in exchange for linebacker Eli Harold.

Kansas City → Miami . Kansas City traded a seventh-round selection to Miami in exchange for safety Jordan Lucas.

New Orleans → N.Y. Giants. New Orleans traded a seventh-round selection as well as a 2019 fourth-round selection to the New York Giants in exchange for cornerback Eli Apple.

Philadelphia → New England. See New England → Philadelphia.

Tampa Bay → Philadelphia. Tampa Bay traded a seventh-round selection as well as wide receiver DeSean Jackson to Philadelphia in exchange for Philadelphia's 2019 sixth-round selection.

Unresolved
    Philadelphia → Chicago (PD). Philadelphia traded a conditional fifth- or sixth-round selection to Chicago in exchange for running back Jordan Howard.

WAY too early mock drafts:

Todd McShay goes ESPN Insider sans Notre Dame student athletes McShay!
    Players of Note: #17 Walker Little (OT) from Stanford
    #32 Bryce Hall (CB) from Virginia

Walter Camp https://walterfootball.com/draft2020.php
    #2 Andrew Thomas (OT) from Georgia
    #6 Jake Fromm (QB) from Georgia
    #8 Walker Little(OT) from Stanford
    #17 Mehki Becton (OT) from Louisville

Sporting News BIG Board https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...d1e1p73trdxde9

#31 Tommy Kraemer
    #37 Khalid Kareem

Early thoughts, Notre Dame is being overlooked. Get ready for a nobody believes in us season for the ages!

Thanks. I believe Seattle may recently have traded a seventh rounder to NE for a TE, Jacob Hollister, too. Wiki may not have caught up.

Comment

Alright fellow draft junkies, our main squeeze Mel Kiper Jr. has published a THE espn.com Insider exclusive preseason big board today.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/i...2020-nfl-draft

The short and the sweet:
      #20 - Julian Okwara; likes his length and burst. I think this will be as low as he is ranked all year. He is also rated as the number one outside linebacker for seniors.

Other than that, the disrespect is very hurtful:

Tight Ends - Underclassmen:
      3. Cole Kmet

Defensive Ends - Seniors:
      2. Khalid Kareem

Safeties - Seniors:
      4. Jalen Elliott

Underclassmen:
      3. Alohi Gilman

Comment

Originally posted by Armyirish47 View Post
        Alright fellow draft junkies, our main squeeze Mel Kiper Jr. has published a THE espn.com Insider exclusive preseason big board today.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/i...2020-nfl-draft

The short and the sweet:
        #20 - Julian Okwara; likes his length and burst. I think this will be as low as he is ranked all year. He is also rated as the number one outside linebacker for seniors.

Other than that, the disrespect is very hurtful:

Tight Ends - Underclassmen:
        3. Cole Kmet

Defensive Ends - Seniors:
        2. Khalid Kareem

Safeties - Seniors:
        4. Jalen Elliott

Underclassmen:
        3. Alohi Gilman
        Dane Brugler released his top 50 today as well.

Okwara #24, #4 Edge

Eichenberg #34, #4 OT

Comment

Been a while and time to update this bad boy.

Todd McShay of the ESPN.com Insider posted an updated top 32 today, and included one familiar face...Julian Okwara.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/i...a-stays-top-32

He actually has Julian falling a bit, and it will be interesting to see what happens to his stock post injury. MchShay projects Julian as a 3-4 OLB.

Further ESPN.com Insider player rankings expand the board a bit.

http://insider.espn.com/nfl/draft/rankings?year=2020

Troy Pride Jr at 47.
          Khalid Kareem at 60.
          Jalen Elliot at 89.
          Chase Claypool at 103. **Poster's note - lolwut?**
          Tommy Kraemer at 140.

Comment

Been a while and time to update this bad boy.

Todd McShay of the ESPN.com Insider posted an updated top 32 today, and included one familiar face...Julian Okwara.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/i...a-stays-top-32

He actually has Julian falling a bit, and it will be interesting to see what happens to his stock post injury. MchShay projects Julian as a 3-4 OLB.

Further ESPN.com Insider player rankings expand the board a bit.

http://insider.espn.com/nfl/draft/rankings?year=2020

Troy Pride Jr at 47.
            Khalid Kareem at 60.
            Jalen Elliot at 89.
            Chase Claypool at 103. **Poster's note - lolwut?**
            Tommy Kraemer at 140.
            Claypool is like the 10th best WR in this class, it's absolutely jacked. Daniel Jeremiah said it's the best WR class he's ever scouted, and that's since 2002. Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Ruggs, Shenault, Reagor, Tyler Johnson, Devonta Smith, Gandy-Golden, Justin Jefferson, Aiyuk, Sage Surratt...all those guys could/should hear their name called Day1/2.

Comment

Trying to figure out how the Browns can trade a couple practice squad guys to move up with multiple picks and get Chase Young, Andrew Thomas and Isaiah Simmons like:

This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Lot's of events being talked about for the draft weekend in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernIndianaNDFan View Post
                  Claypool is like the 10th best WR in this class, it's absolutely jacked. Daniel Jeremiah said it's the best WR class he's ever scouted, and that's since 2002. Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Ruggs, Shenault, Reagor, Tyler Johnson, Devonta Smith, Gandy-Golden, Justin Jefferson, Aiyuk, Sage Surratt...all those guys could/should hear their name called Day1/2.
                  I think I counted 9 going in Rd 1/2 last year. I could see more going off the board in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                    Trying to figure out how the Browns can trade a couple practice squad guys to move up with multiple picks and get Chase Young, Andrew Thomas and Isaiah Simmons like:

I have two hopes for the Bengals:

1. Draft Chase Young #1 overall
                    2. Trade back to a team that wants Chase Young or Joe Burrow, and accrue a bunch of extra draft capital for this year and next, and use it to start rebuilding the OL

But don't worry! Mike Brown will find a way to fuck it up by getting in Zac Taylor's head, somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                      I have two hopes for the Bengals:

1. Draft Chase Young #1 overall
                      2. Trade back to a team that wants Chase Young or Joe Burrow, and accrue a bunch of extra draft capital for this year and next, and use it to start rebuilding the OL

But don't worry! Mike Brown will find a way to fuck it up by getting in Zac Taylor's head, somehow.
                      Like trading all Draft assets for Tua... and then find out he will never play again because of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
                        Like trading all Draft assets for Tua... and then find out he will never play again because who dafaq wants to play for the Bengals??.
                        Accuracy
                        This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Those teams whose high priority is QB are:

Cincy, Miami (3 1st rd picks), LA Chargers (Rivers is FA), Tenn (both QBs are FAs) and possibly Denver if Lock is not the one.

Possible:
                          Oakland (2 1st rounders), Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Jacksonville

Oakland also has no second rd picks but three third round picks. Carr is signed through 2022, Kizer is FA in 2021, Glennon and Peterman are FAs
                          Last edited by Legacy; 11-20-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                            Those teams whose high priority is QB are:

Cincy, Miami (3 1st rd picks), LA Chargers (Rivers is FA), Tenn (both QBs are FAs) and possibly Denver if Lock is not the one.

Possible:
                            Oakland (2 1st rounders), Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Jacksonville

Oakland also has no second rd picks but three third round picks. Carr is signed through 2022, Kizer is FA in 2021, Glennon and Peterman are FAs
                            So Denver for sure then....

Comment

No mention of Gilman? From listening to ND writers, it’s pretty certain that he declares for the draft.

Comment

There's now way Jalen Elliot is a R2 or R3 safety. And I don't see how it's possible Claypool doesn't go within R3. If he tests well he'll be a R2 pick. If he runs a ~4.63, he could slip.

Not a real heavy draft for ND - not a lot of NFL talent leaving. O/U on draftees, 4? Kareem, Julian, Claypool, Bilal?

I don't think Elliot, Book, Gilman, or anyone else get drafted, and I could see Bilal going UDFA although I bet he gets picked.

Next year we'll probably have 3 or 4 OL alone get drafted. If we had skill position talent and an OC/QB, we could have one hell of an offense next year.
                                Last edited by koonja; 11-20-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                  There's now way Jalen Elliot is a R2 or R3 safety. And I don't see how it's possible Claypool doesn't go within R3. If he tests well he'll be a R2 pick. If he runs a ~4.63, he could slip.

Not a real heavy draft for ND - not a lot of NFL talent leaving. O/U on draftees, 4? Kareem, Julian, Claypool, Bilal?

I don't think Elliot, Book, Gilman, or anyone else get drafted, and I could see Bilal going UDFA although I bet he gets picked.

Next year we'll probably have 3 or 4 OL alone get drafted. If we had skill position talent and an OC/QB, we could have one hell of an offense next year.
                                  I've seen Claypool in a lot of R2s lately. Hopefully he surprises with his 40 like Boykin. He'll be a good possession WR for someone.
                                  The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                  Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                    I've seen Claypool in a lot of R2s lately. Hopefully he surprises with his 40 like Boykin. He'll be a good possession WR for someone.
                                    I'd have a Top 10 of:

1) Jeudy
                                    2) Lamb
                                    3) Ruggs
                                    4) Shenault
                                    5) Reagor
                                    6) Higgins
                                    7) Antonio Gandy
                                    8) Devonta Smith
                                    9) Tyler Johnson
                                    10) Justin Jefferson

I'd have Claypool probably around 13th, which is much better than most, CBS has him 20th atm.

Comment

How is Gilman an NFL talent?

Comment

I'd have a Top 10 of:

1) Jeudy
                                        2) Lamb
                                        3) Ruggs
                                        4) Shenault
                                        5) Reagor
                                        6) Higgins
                                        7) Antonio Gandy
                                        8) Devonta Smith
                                        9) Tyler Johnson
                                        10) Justin Jefferson

I'd have Claypool probably around 13th, which is much better than most, CBS has him 20th atm.
                                        Haven't done my stack yet, but I'd probably have him 10ish. A few mocks even had him in the first round. IIRC, SportingNews was one but can't remember the other. I know he was 1st in one of the BR, but... it's BR.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                          Haven't done my stack yet, but I'd probably have him 10ish. A few mocks even had him in the first round. IIRC, SportingNews was one but can't remember the other. I know he was 1st in one of the BR, but... it's BR.. lol
                                          Yeah, he's gonna go criminally underrated, just like Boykin last year. Will most likely be the exact same scenario, great combine and surge up the draft boards.

Comment

Yeah, he's gonna go criminally underrated, just like Boykin last year. Will most likely be the exact same scenario, great combine and surge up the draft boards.
                                            I think he'll be better than Boykin.

Comment

So Denver for sure then....
                                              They are probably stuck with Flacco's contract for a while. Drew Lock sat with his injury this year but has learned the offense. I rather doubt they would trade up with Cincy but might have a decision to make if a top QB slid to them at seven (where they are now). Denver may be in a good position to trade back should that happen as it will take less draft capital than for #1. I saw one blog that put QB and OT tied for their first need.

If Tenn re-signs Tannehill, they are less likely to trade up. leaving only Cincy, Miami and the Chargers in the first half of the draft.

Now if Flacco's herniated disc in his neck prevents him from returning... If Tua fell to them... Otherwise the Broncos are mostly a possible.
                                              Last edited by Legacy; 11-21-2019, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Wait Wait Wait...This is the same Asmar Bilal in which you would take on in the Oklahoma drill and win correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                  Wait Wait Wait...This is the same Asmar Bilal in which you would take on in the Oklahoma drill and win correct?
                                                  Do you even koon bro???

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                    Do you even koon bro???
                                                    When I said he was horrible, he was.

When I said he's turned it around, he did. How someone plays at a time doesn't determine how they will always play.

That said, while he's improved I'm not sure it's enough to be drafted. R5-7 if at all.

Comment

When I said he was horrible, he was.

When I said he's turned it around, he did. How someone plays at a time doesn't determine how they will always play.

That said, while he's improved I'm not sure it's enough to be drafted. R5-7 if at all.
                                                      I must have missed the part where you stated he turned it around sorry about that.

Honestly I like the kid and think he has played well this year. Saying that I don't think he gets drafted. Round 7 at best.

Comment

Future QB Rankings: Rating all 32 NFL teams' situations from worst to best

32. Miami
                                                        31. Chicago
                                                        30. Cincy
                                                        29. Washington (drafted Haskins last year)
                                                        28. Tenn
                                                        27. Tampa
                                                        26. Denver
                                                        25. Detroit

Comment

2020 PROSPECT RANKINGS

Comment

I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I see two optimal scenarios for the Bengals (assuming they pick #1 and the Giants are #2).

1. Tua declares and slides outside the top 10 because no team around the top 10 is willing to take that risk (Broncos, Chargers, Jags, Buccaneers, etc.). The Bengals pick Chase Young #1, then package their 2nd round pick and next year's first round pick for a pick around #12 to draft Tua. The Eagles don't need a QB and they could benefit from the extra pick next year. The Bengals walk out of the first two rounds of the draft with the best overall player and arguably the #2 QB with more athletic upside than Joe Burrow.

2. The Bengals identify Burrow as their QB of the future but run a massive PR smokescreen that they're going to draft Chase Young without a doubt. Dave Gettleman sees this as his opportunity to get a game changer at DE like the Giants used to have in the late 2000s. They need help at OT and Andrew Thomas is there at #2 or they can trade back with another team that really wants Burrow. But the allure of Young is too much and Gettleman makes a deal with the Bengals to get the best overall player in an attempt to save his job. The Bengals don't acquire much, but likely add a few later round picks in this years draft and the 2021 draft while still drafting their QB.

Obviously there the circumstances may not play out where these are realistic scenarios. And Mike Brown, the Bengals owner, may be the biggest and cheapest idiot in all of football. But either way, there are ways for the Bengals to come away with more than just a QB.

Comment

Tracking underclassmen intentions for 2020 NFL Draft

Comment

Here's the NFL draft order prior to the postseason results:

Cincinnati (2-14)
                                                                Washington (3-13)
                                                                Detroit (3-12-1)
                                                                NY Giants (4-12)
                                                                Miami (5-11)
                                                                LA Chargers (5-11)
                                                                Carolina (5-11)
                                                                Arizona (5-10-1)
                                                                Jacksonville (6-10)
                                                                Cleveland (6-10)
                                                                NY Jets (7-9)
                                                                Las Vegas Raiders (Oakland (7-9))
                                                                Indianapolis (7-9)
                                                                Tampa Bay (7-9)
                                                                Denver (7-9)
                                                                Atlanta (7-9)
                                                                Cowboys (8-8)
                                                                Miami (traded by Pittsburg (8-8))
                                                                Las Vegas (traded by Chicago (8-8))
                                                                Jacksonville (traded by LA Rams (9-7))
                                                                Wildcard Losers
                                                                Philadelphia (9-8)
                                                                Buffalo (10-7)
                                                                New England (12-5)
                                                                New Orleans (13-4)
                                                                Divisional Round Losers
                                                                Minnesota (10-7)
                                                                Miami (traded by Houston (10-7))
                                                                Seattle (11-6)
                                                                Baltimore (14-3)

Miami has three first round picks (theirs, Pittsburgh's and Houston's). Las Vegas (theirs and Chicago's) and Jacksonville (theirs and LA Ram's) have two.
                                                                Last edited by Legacy; 01-16-2020, 04:35 PM. Reason: Updated with losers of Wildcard and Divisional Rounds

Comment

Updated. Deadline to declare was Jan 17th.

Tracking underclassmen intentions for 2020 NFL Draft

Comment

Mel Kiper the Younger has posted his 1.0 mock draft for ESPN.com Insiders.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/i...urrow-qbs-more

Not many surprises this go around, but this does not take into account Senior Bowl performances. As for Notre Dame, one player cracks the top 32...

#20 - Jacksonville Jaguars: Cole Kmet
                                                                    Loves the all around game, but also teases as an option for New England as Gronk 2.0.

Comment

FYI everything I've seen about the Senior Bowl and practices says that Troy Pride did very well down in Mobile and so did Jalen Elliot. Both looked to have improved their stock fairly significantly. I also heard good things about Gilman down there too, but not as much as the others.

Comment

Yeah so this is really me,.. except now I'm adding the fact the Browns have to do all this without a freakin GM.......

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                                          FYI everything I've seen about the Senior Bowl and practices says that Troy Pride did very well down in Mobile and so did Jalen Elliot. Both looked to have improved their stock fairly significantly. I also heard good things about Gilman down there too, but not as much as the others.
                                                                          I forgot to bookmark the article, but one writer mentioned that Claypool stood out...as a potential TE. With his size and speed and a little more weight that could be a terrifying matchup ala Evan Engram for the 46 plays a year he is healthy.

Comment

I'll be particularly interested to see what the Cowboys do with their first round pick. Seems like it's unanimous (almost) so far that Xavier McKinney will be the guy. What makes that interesting is they refused to trade this pick (and then some) for two of the best young S's in the NFL during the season. If McKinney doesn't work out, missing on Jamal Adams and Minkah Fitzpatrick will look silly. But, I guess you'd also have to factor in the money you'd have to pay those guys soon, as well.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Offseason needs for all 32 NFL teams in 2020 (PFF)

Primary and Secondary Needs

Cincy (2-14) QB, Secondarily - Everywhere
                                                                              Wash (3-13) WR and CB. 2nd-OL,TE
                                                                              Detroit (3-12-1) CB. 2nd-PRs, LB
                                                                              NYG (4-12) Edge. 2nd-CB,OT
                                                                              Miami (5-11) QB. 2nd- OL, everywhere
                                                                              LAC (5-11) OL. 2nd-QB,IDL
                                                                              Carolina (5-11) CB. 2nd-QB, OL
                                                                              Arizona (5-10-1) DBs across the board.OL,WR
                                                                              Jax (6-10) Off-ball LB. 2nd-DT,OL,TE
                                                                              Cleve (6-10) OT, 2nd--LB,S
                                                                              NYJ (7-9) OL. 2nd-CB, Edge
                                                                              Las Vegas (7-9) DB. 2nd-WR,LB
                                                                              Indy (7-9) QB. 2nd-WRs, DL
                                                                              Tampa Bay (7-9) QB plan. Edge, OT
                                                                              Denver (7-9) WR. 2nd-OL,CB
                                                                              Atlanta (7-9) DBs. 2nd-Edge, OL
                                                                              Dallas (8-8) Re-sign stars. 2nd-TE, DL
                                                                              Miami (via Pitts (8-8)) QB. 2nd- OL, everywhere
                                                                              Las Vegas (via Chicago (8-8)) . DB. 2nd-WR,LB
                                                                              Jax (via LAR (9-7)) Off-ball LB. 2nd-DT,OL,TE
                                                                              Phila (9-8) Field stretch WR. 2nd-CBs,S
                                                                              Buff (10-7) WR. to stretch the field. 2nd-Edge, IOL
                                                                              NE (12-5) Off weapons that can separate
                                                                              NO (13-4) WR. 2nd-QB,CB
                                                                              Minn (10-7) CBs. 2nd-IOL, WR
                                                                              Miami (via Houston (10-7)) QB. 2nd- OL, everywhere
                                                                              Seattle (11-6) Several OLmen. 2nd=DL,CB
                                                                              Balt (14-3) DL pressure. 2nd-IOL,WR
                                                                              Tenn (9-7) Pass rushing. 2nd-QB,RB,OT
                                                                              GB (14-3) WR opp Adams. 2nd-LB,CB
                                                                              SF (14-4) IOL. 2nd-WR,S
                                                                              KC (14-4) Depth at CB. 2nd-LB,RB

Many of these offseason needs will be met by Free Agent signings. Some teams will take the Best Player Available in the Draft. Note: Playoff teams placement in the draft is based on who lost in which round and then their records. For those teams like Miami, Jacksonville and Las Vegas who have multiple picks, needs are repeated.
                                                                              Last edited by Legacy; 02-04-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Finally a new first round mock draft with some Notre Dame flavor. At the SI.com Mr. Hanson has given the Seattle Seahawks a new edge rusher by the name of Julian Okwara at pick # 27. Lots of receivers but no tight ends in this mock.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/02/18/nf...rbert-chargers

27. Seattle Seahawks: Julian Okwara, EDGE, Notre Dame
                                                                                Only the Dolphins recorded fewer sacks (23) than the Seahawks (28) in 2019 and both Jadeveon Clowney and Ezekiel Ansah are potential free agents. Okwara’s season was cut short (fibula) and he has lacked consistency, but he’s a long and explosive athlete that racked up 13.5 sacks and 19.5 TFL in 22 games over the past two seasons.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  I feel like Okwara will have the same fate as Smith and Tuitt. First round talents that fall to the 2nd because of injuries and some team gets a steal.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    PFF rates Okwara as the 22nd best player in this draft - and the fourth best Edge rusher.

22. EDGE JULIAN OKWARA, NOTRE DAME
                                                                                    January 20, 2020 Rank: 22nd

Okwara has elite movement skills and moves more like a wide receiver than a defensive end on the field. His consistency is still lacking, but there's no denying his high-end potential. He finished with a pass-rushing grade of over 90.0 on the season.
                                                                                    2020 NFL Draft: PFF Top 100 Big Board Post Senior Bowl

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Troy Pride Jr given the combine "sleeper" tag on a USAToday.com freebie article.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ne/4811922002/

Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame:
                                                                                      It's hard to fathom a two-year starter at Notre Dame who also ran track would end up on this list. Pride, however, hasn't received widespread recognition, even after an impressive Senior Bowl week in which he flustered nearly all of his opposition. At 5-11 and 195 pounds, he won't be confused for Richard Sherman or Patrick Peterson, particularly given he recorded just four interceptions in three years. But his quick feet and recognition skills allow him to stick close to pass catchers and deny them any easy opportunities.

Also the ringer.com posted their draft preview stuff today, but no Notre Dame mentions so they get no linkage. Take that spotify.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Troy Pride Jr given the combine "sleeper" tag on a USAToday.com freebie article.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ne/4811922002/

Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame:
                                                                                        It's hard to fathom a two-year starter at Notre Dame who also ran track would end up on this list. Pride, however, hasn't received widespread recognition, even after an impressive Senior Bowl week in which he flustered nearly all of his opposition. At 5-11 and 195 pounds, he won't be confused for Richard Sherman or Patrick Peterson, particularly given he recorded just four interceptions in three years. But his quick feet and recognition skills allow him to stick close to pass catchers and deny them any easy opportunities.

Also the ringer.com posted their draft preview stuff today, but no Notre Dame mentions so they get no linkage. Take that spotify.
                                                                                        Kind of strange having Pride as a sleeper at the combine. It's widely been published that all experts expect him to run in the low 4.3's and contend for fastest man at the combine.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Thad Moss measured in at just over 6'1" as a TE. Yeesh. I was starting to like him as a potential pick for Pittsburgh. Not so much anymore.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFLCombine?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NFLC ombine</a> key measurements thread…<br><br>10. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LSU?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LSU</a> TE Thaddeus Moss<br><br>Height: 6-1 7/8<br>Weight: 250<br>Hand: 9 7/8<br>Arm: 31 7/8<br>Wingspan: 78 2/8</p>&mdash; Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/1231934672176852992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            44. #NotreDame WR Chris Finke

Height: 5-9 4/8
                                                                                            Weight: 186
                                                                                            Hand: 9
                                                                                            Arm: 29
                                                                                            Wingspan: 69 5/8

8. #NotreDame TE Cole Kmet

Height: 6-5 6/8
                                                                                            Weight: 262
                                                                                            Hand: 10 4/8
                                                                                            Arm: 33
                                                                                            Wingspan: 79

37. #NotreDame WR Chase Claypool

Height: 6-4 2/8
                                                                                            Weight: 238
                                                                                            Hand: 9 7/8
                                                                                            Arm: 32 4/8
                                                                                            Wingspan: 80
                                                                                            Prehistoric

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Still working on it:

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                                                                Thad Moss measured in at just over 6'1" as a TE. Yeesh. I was starting to like him as a potential pick for Pittsburgh. Not so much anymore.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFLCombine?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NFLC ombine</a> key measurements thread…<br><br>10. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LSU?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LSU</a> TE Thaddeus Moss<br><br>Height: 6-1 7/8<br>Weight: 250<br>Hand: 9 7/8<br>Arm: 31 7/8<br>Wingspan: 78 2/8</p>&mdash; Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/1231934672176852992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                                H-back?

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Projecting The 2020 Compensatory Picks

NE is projected to get two third rounders (for Trey Flowers and Trent Brown) and two sixth rounders. Currently, the Pats have no second or fifth round picks. (Link to draft picks). With three third rounders and lots of holes to fill, expect them to move into the second round as well as trade back. This mock has them taking Kmet in the first round and has selections for their projected comp picks

Phila is projected to get a third (Nick Foles) and two fourth rounders (Jordan Hicks, Golden Tate).

Seattle would get a third (Earl Thomas), fourth (Justin Coleman) and sixth round picks.

Baltimore would get two fourths (CJ Mosley and John Brown).
                                                                                                  Last edited by Legacy; 02-26-2020, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                                                    44. #NotreDame WR Chris Finke
                                                                                                    Height: 5-9 4/8

8. #NotreDame TE Cole Kmet
                                                                                                    Height: 6-5 6/8

37. #NotreDame WR Chase Claypool
                                                                                                    Height: 6-4 2/8
                                                                                                    Doesn't anyone with the NFL remember how to reduce fractions?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X