Clear All

• Meanwhile in Cowboy country, Jerry and Garrett are still in talks:

https://youtu.be/jwlYo8EYTWI

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
      Meanwhile in Cowboy country, Jerry and Garrett are still in talks:

https://youtu.be/jwlYo8EYTWI
      Not anymore.

Unfortunately, I don't think a lot will change until Jones decides to sit back and let football people run the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
        Not anymore.

Unfortunately, I don't think a lot will change until Jones decides to sit back and let football people run the team.
        Might just be me but I don't think there is anything unfortunate about the Cowboys faltering. Jones is unbearable. You reap what you sow.
        My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• McCaffery made all-pro at two positions. RB and Flex. pretty wild
          Prehistoric

Comment

• Can I be a Titans fan???? America’s team.
            This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
              Can I be a Titans fan???? America’s team.
              Lol...well...as anyone paying attention knew.....this pats team was not real.....i suppose you can continue to be a fairweather fan....maybe there is a corresponding pink hat to match?
              "Tribal tattoos: Another way to say you will be sent dick pics."
              -rifftrax

Comment

• Lol imagine a world where a Brady slurper calls a Browns fan a fair weather fan. Enjoy the rest of the postseason, real football fans everywhere sure will.
                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Can I be a Titans fan???? America’s team.
                  All are welcome in the house of the one true Henry

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• It really got me yesterday when they kept panning to the stands towards the end of the first game, and showing Bills fans with the thousand yard stare.

Such a relatable look. I felt terrible for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I know it's been said before but that really did feel the end of an era last night. The end of the dynasty.
                      "It is so much easier to live placidly and complacently. Of course, to live placidly and complacently is not to live at all."-Jack London

Comment

• 2019-2020 NFL Season

Originally posted by ickythump1225 View Post
                        I know it's been said before but that really did feel the end of an era last night. The end of the dynasty.

If you boil it down, Julian Edelman not being able to catch a football ended the Pats dynasty. There is a very high probability they drive the field and get a winning score if Edelman catches that. It had the Pats winning drive feel.

Good for Tennessee though. Henry was tasked with being their entire offense, and still balled out against a stacked box.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                          If you boil it down, Julian Edelman not being able to catch a football ended the Pats dynasty. There is a very high probability they drive the field and get a winning score if Edelman catches that. It had the Pats winning drive feel.

Good for Tennessee though. Henry was tasked with being their entire offense, and still balled out against a stacked box.

I think it cane down to the Titans overcome both phantom flags that popped up during key drives of theirs, which usually bails NE out.

Comment

• As a Colts fan, I can stay I was rooting for the Titans to punk Brady, BB and Kraft.

Comment

• Few things in sports give me as much joy as pissing on the Saints parade. Glad the Vikes took them down and I'm glad they did it OT, heart breaking fashion. WHO DAT? I guess Kirk Cousins was dat today.
                              "It is so much easier to live placidly and complacently. Of course, to live placidly and complacently is not to live at all."-Jack London

Comment

• Lmao kirk cousins you like that? Trololol surprised the vikes didnt blow it per usual
                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Curious as to why it took so long to fire Jason Garrett compared to other teams firing coaches. Let's see how fast Jones goes after UM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                    Curious as to why it took so long to fire Jason Garrett compared to other teams firing coaches. Let's see how fast Jones goes after UM.
                                    He really wasn't fired he just wasn't resigned.
                                    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Something both college and the nfl need to figure out is a fix the officiating. It has been at best this year questionable.
                                      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Looks like Jerry hired McCarthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                          Something both college and the nfl need to figure out is a fix the officiating. It has been at best this year questionable.
                                          The more you allow replay to take power from officials, the less likely they are to do well...

Comment

• Matt Rhule to Carolina

Comment

• Interesting to see what Baylor does now....

Comment

Interesting to see what Baylor does now....
                                                Hugh Freeze lol

Comment

• Wow! Just Wow.

What the Chiefs did to the Texans was hard to believe. Reid has revamped this offense into a juggernaut. If not for a blocked punt and a fumble on a punt at the five yard line, the margin would have been greater than twenty points. Seven straight touchdowns.

Comment

• Luke K retired,... crazy

Comment

Luke K retired,... crazy
                                                      Baller. Amazing Tenuta wanted Dan Fox over Kuechly.

Comment

• This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• This could be the most expensive SB to attend. Tickets on the secondary market are averaging $9,590. The current lowest ticket price is $5,727 while the largest is a whopping $70,153!!

Comment

• Super Bowl 2020 rosters: How the Chiefs and 49ers starters rated as high school recruits

Comment

• Super Bowl 2020 rosters: How the Chiefs and 49ers starters rated as high school recruits

Each starter is listed as to their recruiting stars, overall and positional ranking.

Bottom line:
                                                              The Chiefs' starters hold a slight 2.64-2.43 star-ranking advantage over the 49ers' starters heading into Sunday night's showdown. What's the overall takeaway here? Chiefs coach Andy Reid and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan have done a great job with players who have developed nicely since going to prom as high school seniors.

Comment

• Mahomes at Gruden's QB Camp, March 2017

A must-read anecdote about Patrick Mahomes

Comment

• Crowds were expected to total just less than the million people projected today for the Chiefs Parade despite temps in the 20s and an expected snow storm. The KC metropolitan area has a population of 2.6 million.

Mahomes at the parade:

When I became the starter for Kansas City, the first thing I wanted to do was bring the Lamar Hunt trophy back to Kansas City, back to this organization! And the second most important thing I wanted to do was get the Lombardi Trophy for the greatest coach of all time: Andy Reid, baby!

This season, the adversity we dealt with, with the injuries — I mean my knee was on the side of my leg, but we still went back and we won the Super Bowl! We the champs, baby! Credit to my teammates — we did this thing.
                                                                  Last edited by Legacy; 02-05-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Doctor says Chiefs’ Super Bowl win likely saved lives during COVID-19 pandemic

Comment

• The Patriots' new uniforms:

1. Are nice
                                                                      2. Make them look like the New England Bills

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                                        The Patriots' new uniforms:

1. Are nice
                                                                        Gotta love the timing. Marketing new uniforms in short order after moving on from Tom.

I do like them though, I agree
                                                                        My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• New Chargers uniforms aint bad
                                                                          What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                            New Chargers uniforms aint bad
                                                                            Prehistoric

Comment

• The black is very Arizona State

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Joe View Post
                                                                                The black is very Arizona State
                                                                                Black??

I’ve always liked the darker blue solids they went to the super bowl with,...

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                                  That powder blue with the gold pants? Beautiful.

I hate the Chargers...

Comment

• Originally posted by NDohio View Post

I hate the Chargers...
                                                                                    As a Broncos fan, you're obviously going to hate them regardless. As a neutral, to me they became a lot more likeable when Philip Rivers left.

Comment

The black is very Arizona State
                                                                                      it's navy blue
                                                                                      EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

As a Broncos fan, you're obviously going to hate them regardless. As a neutral, to me they became a lot more likeable when Philip Rivers left.
                                                                                        PR definitely made the rivalry more intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDohio View Post

I hate the Chargers...
                                                                                          funny i think those are the worst ones up there. Do not like the yellow pants at all.
                                                                                          Prehistoric

Comment

• I don’t hate the powders but I don’t love them either, always thought these were better:

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                                                              The Patriots' new uniforms:

1. Are nice
                                                                                              They are terrible. The Pats had the best uniforms in NFL history staring them in the face and they went with color rush.

Gronk to the Bucs confirmed.

No, I will not be okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                                                                                                it's navy blue
                                                                                                it is? That's a daaaaaark navy blue

Comment

• How about Gronk teaming up w TB12 in Tampa in exchange for a 4th. This is going to be fun to watch.

Comment

it is? That's a daaaaaark navy blue
                                                                                                    same navy blue as their older ones...just looks darker due to the pants being the same color
                                                                                                    EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                                                                      They are terrible. The Pats had the best uniforms in NFL history staring them in the face and they went with color rush.

Gronk to the Bucs confirmed.

No, I will not be okay.
                                                                                                      Pats should have never changed the helmet. That minute man logo was great. That monstrosity with a tail should have never even been considered let alone make it onto a helmet.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X