No announcement yet.

Bo Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand the swap JD for Mookie. I get giving a day off...but not DHing Mookie so JD can play the field.

uggg...inside the park homerun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
      I don't understand the swap JD for Mookie. I get giving a day off...but not DHing Mookie so JD can play the field.

uggg...inside the park homerun.
      Questionable

Comment

• Was at the game yesterday. Sale was dealing. Devers is a stud. Go Sox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
          Was at the game yesterday. Sale was dealing. Devers is a stud. Go Sox.
          Great game to go to. It was beautiful out

Comment

6 of the last 7 if my math is correct. E-Rod dealing coming off break.

Our third baseman is something special.

When does Sale take the bump again?
            Rakes

Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
            BOLO ALERT: young black male named Mookie wearing a jersey number 50 has gone missing. He's been known to swing and miss of late, especially with runners in scoring position.

He's been seen recently wearing stupid shit at an award ceremony he doesn't deserve.

Fans are worried, should you see this missing individual, please contact authorities immediately.
            Welcome back

I think I saw a Chris Sale sighting somewhere too...shhhh

Comment

• The left side of the infield is special. Totally different outlook than what I had to start last year. I thought the outfield would be special for years to come and the infield was a liability....

Comment

• Can't afford to be dropping series against the O's right now.

Comment

• It’s been said elsewhere, but the next two weeks - 14 straight games against the Yankees and Rays - will probably decide the season. Need to jump Tampa (and at least one other team) to make the wild card, and it’d be nice to do so in comfortable fashion.
                  This weekend didn’t inspire a ton of confidence.

Comment

• This bullpen is something else. No one can be counted on to get an out. Not one of them.

Comment

This bullpen is something else. No one can be counted on to get an out. Not one of them.
                      It's just awful.

That said, 4 out of 5 during the biggest stretch of the year. Keep it rolling.

Comment

• 11 over .500 now. Bats are lively but yeah, we need a bullpen.

Comment

This bullpen is something else. No one can be counted on to get an out. Not one of them.
                          And I thought Kimbrel made me nervous last year. What the ....!

Comment

• Hopefully Eovaldi can shake off the rust quick and help out late in games.

Maybe this Darwinzon Hernandez can make an impact as well but that is a lot to ask from a Rook who just got called up two weeks ago...grasping for straws.

Stat day today for our hitters...get some popcorn because fat boy is taking the bump for the Yanks. The laser show starts a 4pm EST.

ERod goes for a league tying best 13th win. Dude has been dealing of late with the exception he never remembers to cover first base.

Comment

Hopefully Eovaldi can shake off the rust quick and help out late in games.

Maybe this Darwinzon Hernandez can make an impact as well but that is a lot to ask from a Rook who just got called up two weeks ago...grasping for straws.

Stat day today for our hitters...get some popcorn because fat boy is taking the bump for the Yanks. The laser show starts a 4pm EST.

ERod goes for a league tying best 13th win. Dude has been dealing of late with the exception he never remembers to cover first base.
                              barely got there on this last 3rd inning out...spiked the ball too, apparently I'm not the only one who has noticed. Why is it so hard for him to cover first base?

Comment

• screwed on Chavez's double. Bradley would have move him up on that fly...should be runner on third with 1 out.

How in the fuck did the replay booth miss Chavez's slide? Arggg....

To add, sac fly right there...more Arggg...

What is the point of even having replay if we still can't get it right? 2-1 the empire, should be 2-2. I'm pissed.
                                Last edited by Irish2155; 07-27-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

screwed on Chavez's double. Bradley would have move him up on that fly...should be runner on third with 1 out.

How in the fuck did the replay booth miss Chavez's slide? Arggg....

To add, sac fly right there...more Arggg...

What is the point of even having replay if we still can't get it right? 2-1 the empire, should be 2-2. I'm pissed.

Rough call on that one.

Bats remain hot.

Let the bullpen show begin. Barnes looked good

Comment

• Last 8 games:

https://youtu.be/-N0yXGVWS1Y

Comment

• Just wanted to check the temp in here. Any thoughts or opinions on what you'd like to see this off-season? Lots of speculation about Betts obviously...

Comment

• I'd like to see pitchers start long tossing like the day after the season ended. Cora did a piss poor job getting the arms in shape last year and it showed.

I recall early during spring training him saying something along the lines of lightening the pitchers workloads due to the previous year's long WS run. No, dumbass...that isn't how pitching arms work.

Outside of that...I've been kind of in a wait and see mode with this new GM.

Comment

• I wish Sale would stop prolonging the obvious and just get the Tommy Johns over with already.

Comment

I wish Sale would stop prolonging the obvious and just get the Tommy Johns over with already.
                                            Agreed. He should have done it a yr. and a half ago.

Comment

Recovery time is typically a year up to two. He’d probably be ready to toe the rubber on opening day pumping 100mph again if that were the case.

Not sure why he doesn’t just start the recovery clock ASAP. Hope I’m wrong but don’t see the Sox competing in the AL East this year.

Comment

Saw last night that the Sox announced he will finally undergo Tommy John surgery. Not sure why it took so long but beating around the bush sure doesn't help.

Comment

I wish Sale would stop prolonging the obvious and just get the Tommy Johns over with already.
                                                  Your post had a timestamp of '03-06-2020, 01:49 PM'.

Really could have been any date between now and 2010. He, and his employers c/o his extreme team friendly contract, have been very fortunate through a lot of success. With that body, throwing motion and velocity, I have no idea how he lasted this long.

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ealing-scandal

Apparently the sox stole signs too.

Comment

• Sale comes back like Randy Johnson.

ERod is Cy Young worthy.

Bogey, Devers, and Martinez. Need a closer too!

There’s your core, and it’s solid, for the 2023 Championship run.

I think our best move in this “off year” is to stack a third starter on top the two lefties. Was hoping Bauer but that was probably a season too soon.

Comment

Sale comes back like Randy Johnson.

ERod is Cy Young worthy.

Bogey, Devers, and Martinez. Need a closer too!

There’s your core, and it’s solid, for the 2023 Championship run.

I think our best move in this “off year” is to stack a third starter on top the two lefties. Was hoping Bauer but that was probably a season too soon.
                                                        Certainly have some work to do.

I'm excited to watch Bazardo and see what he becomes

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                        Working...
                                                        X