Justin Tuck rocks a mean facemask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Tuck rocks a mean facemask

I figured out he's been wearing this for most of the year, but just now saw it during the super bowl. Its apparently to keep people from being able to grab it as easily and jerk his neck. I think it looks awesome and I hope Tuitt or Lynch will start wearing one like it next year. Who likes it?

The one who knocks.

Another image.

The one who knocks.

Comment

When I saw this I immediately thought he looked like Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
      Last edited by A Pac; 02-06-2012, 06:03 PM.
      Once a fan, always a fan. Married a Buckeye fan. Help!

Comment

Largest grill I've ever seen. It's almost frightening. lol
        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I like Canty's more

Comment

Originally posted by A Pac View Post
            When I saw this I immediately thought he looked like Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
            <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1osPfORITFI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            sigpic

Comment

Justin has always rocked a sweet HUGE facemask.
              This time around it just happens to look like a nasty serial killing grill.

We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

I hate Justin Tuck

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                  I like Canty's more

Canty rocks the hardest facemask in the NFL hands down.

Comment

Two things: Credit should be given to Chris Canty for that type facemask because he has rocked that style since he has been here.

The second thing is Tuck switched after the Week 3 win over Philly.

Giants' Justin Tuck wearing new face mask to help prevent injury | NJ.com

Comment

balls and swag
                      "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

he and canty actually have to because they have past neck injuries... at least Canty does. I am not positive about Tuck

Comment

Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                          he and canty actually have to because they have past neck injuries... at least Canty does. I am not positive about Tuck
                          Tuck has neck issues too.
                          The one who knocks.

Comment

Looks like something Hannibal Lecter would wear.

I mean that as a compliment
                            "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Nix tweeted at Ryan Grooms during the game last night asking if he could get one. I didn't see a response but it would be pretty bad *** to see Nix, Tuitt, Lynch etc with that facemask and a visor.

Comment

Very Sweet. Love it.
                                "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

SWAG.

@NDFBEquipment
                                  Ryan Grooms
                                  @JustinTuckNYG91 our DL is going to be bringing back some of your style for this coming season!

Comment

Damn those are nice

Comment

Car grille.

Comment

AHAHAHA!!! Yes! Lynch Tuit and Nix with these on will look sick! Maybe even one for Manti as he roams the field looking for people to eat.

Comment

I think it's kind of badass at how we (ND) pay attention to things like this and make it happen for our players.

Very cool

Comment

siiiccckkk. I know big lou is gunna rock one. wonder who else
                                            "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Fam View Post
                                              KLM already said he is switching too.

Comment

Now if they wear the dark visors with them, watch out. Thatd be the most swagged out an ND player has ever been on the field haha. I bet Nix can get one too because he has glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                  SWAG.

@NDFBEquipment
                                                  Ryan Grooms
                                                  @JustinTuckNYG91 our DL is going to be bringing back some of your style for this coming season!
                                                  This is one of the most beautiful helmet/facemask combo I have ever seen.
                                                  The one who knocks.

Comment

Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                                                    Now if they wear the dark visors with them, watch out. Thatd be the most swagged out an ND player has ever been on the field haha. I bet Nix can get one too because he has glasses.
                                                    Someone needs to bring out the dark visor, they are sick!

Comment

Originally posted by weezy View Post
                                                      The black visors are pretty awesome.

The one who knocks.

Comment

Tucks facemask looks heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Veer option View Post
                                                          Tucks facemask looks heavy.
                                                          All the better for cracking skulls with.
                                                          The one who knocks.

Comment

Originally posted by weezy View Post
                                                            You can't wear dark visors in college...but if you could, they would definitely be sick with that helmet!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Fam View Post
                                                              Nix just posted that picture to his own Facebook and tagged Lynch and Tuitt in it

Comment

Hounshell tweeted the following and included a photo
                                                                Twitter

What do you guys think of the new Irish D line helmets?!?!?!?!?!!
                                                                So maybe the entire D-line is going with the new facemask

Comment

Shembo tweeted he is wearing the helmet
                                                                  “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                                    Shembo tweeted he is wearing the helmet

Comment

Our D would look like a bunch of badasses if the front 7 all wore those.

Comment

New facemask. Straight gangster.

Comment

If there's that much flexibility in design without compromising safety, I wonder why they don't make them more deliberately sinister-- like shark teeth or something.

Comment

It looks like something Shredder would wear.

Comment

• #39

That. Is. Nasty.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                No one is even wearing it in that pic yet I am still intimidated.
                                                                                The one who knocks.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                  If there's that much flexibility in design without compromising safety, I wonder why they don't make them more deliberately sinister-- like shark teeth or something.
                                                                                  I'm calling it now: we will see Nike/Adidas/Under Armour symbols on there by the end of the decade.

Comment

• #42

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      BADASS

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Who's with me?!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                          im officially refering to that as the MegaTron Helmet

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by The Hendrix Experience View Post
                                                                                            im officially refering to that as the MegaTron Helmet
                                                                                            Looks a lot more like Optimus Prime:

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                              Looks a lot more like Optimus Prime:

wow, it almost looks like they modeled it after that picture

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Very samurai! I dig it!

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                                                                                  Looks like something Hannibal Lecter would wear.

I mean that as a compliment
                                                                                                  Lol! It definitely would. As simple as it sounds things like this can add a little intimidation, even in the NFL.
                                                                                                  Notre Dame Football Odds

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Got it in the new Madden...

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X