No announcement yet.

The boys of summer! (Baseball Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will be the first ASG I've watched in a number of years, but I'm really looking forward to it!! This young generation is really gonna be special....

And just like that my man goes yard! 1-0 AL
    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• When I'm an old fart. Trout is going to be a living legend.
      Prehistoric

Comment

• Donaldson,... Wtf?
        This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Every time I see this thread pop up I assume wrongly that Don Heneley put out a new album or croaked.

Comment

• That was a good All Star game... Overall best ASG break in years...

Also, Trouts about to be named MVP,... Right?

Comment

• Mike Trout might be good at baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                Mike Trout might be good at baseball.
                BEST IN THE GAME!
                GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Also, dear god Harold Reynolds is terrible.

Comment

• Just walked by Willie Mays and said hey. One of the coolest things that's ever happened to me.
                    Last edited by gkIrish; 07-15-2015, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Teardown Artist

A good article about how the Padres GM torched the team.

Comment

• Reports that the Jays just traded for Tulo... Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                          Reports that the Jays just traded for Tulo... Wow
                          I don't like this Deal they need starting pitching so they trade some of their best pitching prospects wow. I wonder how Tulo's health will do on that turf?
                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Talk is they may move him right back out for some pitching...

Comment

Talk is they may move him right back out for some pitching...
                              oh no... I hope it's not for Shark. I don't want Tulo on the south side with his home/away splits with Coors and injury history. It would just be like the White Sox to replace Alexei with Tulo and Tulo be a shell of himself for the rest of his career.

Comment

• Angels trade for Victorio (gross), DeJesus, and Murphy in the past 24 hours... I know they needed a third outfielder but THREE new guys?? One has to think they are putting something together for something else right?? I mean they have seven outfielders now...

Comment

• Or... They just let Joyce go... Or Trout is hurt worse than everyone thinks he is.... Please no
                                  Last edited by ACamp1900; 07-28-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Or... They just let Joyce go... Or Trout is hurt worse than everyone thinks he is.... Please no
                                    Whats wrong with Trout??

On another note the cards need to trade for a bat, first base has been a black hole and carpenter is in a serious 2 month long slump

Comment

• He hurt his wrist the other day, played through it, hit a grand slam. But isn't in the lineup today bc of it...

Comment

• THE TIGERS ARE SELLING
                                        THE TIGERS ARE SELLING
                                        THE TIGERS ARE SELLING
                                        about fucking time.
                                        #TeamKizer

Comment

• The Marlins managed to screw the pooch again... what did the Tigers do? I'm not seeing it...

Comment

The Marlins managed to screw the pooch again... what did the Tigers do? I'm not seeing it...
                                            Put every expiring contract on the trading block publicly by the GM. Price, Cespedes, Soria, Avila, Simon, and Davis
                                            #TeamKizer

Comment

• I am still curious to see if the Angels package one of the newly acquired guys in something else... I just don't understand trading for THREE new outfielders...

Comment

I am still curious to see if the Angels package one of the newly acquired guys in something else... I just don't understand trading for THREE new outfielders...
                                                You think Trout's injury is more serious than reported?
                                                #TeamKizer

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Insanity View Post
                                                  You think Trout's injury is more serious than reported?
                                                  I just threw that out there as a possible reason as to why they'd get three guys when they really only needed one... I have no clue if its 'serious' but it's definitely more serious than first reported bc at first it was reported it would not require him missing any time, then he sat yesterday bc of it...

Comment

• and the lineup for tonight just came out, Trout is not playing... could be just to give him a rest and give the new guys time in a crowded outfield but again, this serious is against the team you are fighting for first place with and the first reports were it was nothing and he wouldn't miss any time.

Comment

• Feel like my childhood just ended with Cole Hamels being traded. Without him I wouldn't have witnessed a Philadelphia championship yet. Had to be traded but it stings real bad. Getting rid of Chooch, Chase Utley, Howard, and to a lesser extent cliff Lee are gonna hurt to but they have to happen. We don't have anything except Maikel Franco and Aaron Nola really.

Comment

• The Braves GM John Hart is a dumbass. He is putting the Braves way behind the 8 ball.
                                                        Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Cmon Mets. Trade for Cespedes already.
                                                          #TeamKizer

Comment

• Idk what the hell Mozeliak is on right now. Giving up one of the cardinals top pitching prospects for brandon moss whos hitting .217 ...if thats the best he could get id much rather hang onto him. We need more offense than that Moss is no improvement

Comment

• Fuvk me. Is anyone else watching this shit show?? If Aybar was tagged NDinLA is a fvkin Trojans fan!... Are you kidding me?! Is it possible for the Angels to EVER go to Chicago without getting completely screwed by the umps?? Wtf.

Comment

• And of course he would have just scored....... Smh, playzinski like bs right here.

Comment

• Anyone watching the Little League World Series?
                                                                  GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Lil bit

Comment

• The California team is letting me down!
                                                                      GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Now they're starting to hit the ball!
                                                                        GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• The Cali team can freakin rake man...

Comment

The Cali team can freakin rake man...
                                                                            They sure can but they get down on themselves pretty easy. Going to be a challenge to make it to the US championship through the losers bracket but it can be done!
                                                                            GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• LLWS is fun for the kids and all but I was watching the American Legion World Series on ESPNU the last week or so. That should get so much more publicity than the LLWS. These guys can straight play ball, oh and it's real baseball.

Comment

• Is Ventura gone yet?
                                                                                It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• Rumblings that the Tigers are in preliminary talks with Gardenhire(sp?), that there is more than mutual interest, and that it will happen swiftly as soon as the season is over.
                                                                                  #TeamKizer

Comment

• Holy shit!!! Angels down 10-5 in the 9th with their season about to end.... 6 runs... Live to see tomorrow.... If they're going out they're going out swinging.... Massive day tomorrow obviously

Comment

• You have to be kidding in this Blue a Jays game right now... Please don't let the Rangers win this way.....

Comment

You have to be kidding in this Blue a Jays game right now... Please don't let the Rangers win this way.....
                                                                                        Such BS! I hate the Rangers!
                                                                                        GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• What does that umpire have in his mouth? A bull testicle?
                                                                                          GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bkess8 View Post
                                                                                            Such BS! I hate the Rangers!
                                                                                            This. But more so than that, the Jays wait this long for a playoff series and get knocked out on that!?!?... That would be awful...

Comment

• Even if the Rangers win, please let the Jays take the lead so this isn't the story of the postseason...

Comment

• I'm cheering for a comeback!

As an Angels fan I hate the Rangers, but I hate them more now that Hamilton went back to play for them!
                                                                                                GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Have to make them pay for 2 errors!
                                                                                                  GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Make that 3 errors!
                                                                                                    GO IRISH!!!

Comment

• Un freakin real!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X