Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$17.41

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • $17.41

    That is the new price for a LeBron James FatHead.

    Ironically, Dan Gilbert (Cleavland's Owner) is the owner of FatHead.

    More Ironically, the year 1741 is the year Benedict Arnold was born.

    I personally think Dan Gilbert is acting way more immature/classless than LeBron.

    What do you guys think?

  • #2
    Lebron betrayed his hometown on national tv.
    He did this after leading everyone on in that town,and then jumps ship.
    Not only that, but this was done after having every single meeting with all other teams in Cleveland.
    I agree from a personal standpoint that getting out of Cleveland was the best way to go for his career, but he did it in a very childish fashion.

    Comment


    • #3
      As a former die hard Pacers fan...

      Looking back at it I actually wish that Reggie Miller would have left to get a ring. He was better than the organization, and I don't want LeBron to have to experience the same agony that I'm sure that Reggie did.

      LeBron made the right decision in my mind.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
        As a former die hard Pacers fan...

        Looking back at it I actually wish that Reggie Miller would have left to get a ring. He was better than the organization, and I don't want LeBron to have to experience the same agony that I'm sure that Reggie did.

        LeBron made the right decision in my mind.
        I was the biggest Reggie fan.
        The NBA hasn't been the same without him...and I basically stopped caring after he left.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Irish4Life09 View Post
          I was the biggest Reggie fan.
          The NBA hasn't been the same without him...and I basically stopped caring after he left.
          Reggie was and is still my hero.

          His style was so classy, yet his trash talking got in the heads of even the most talented players.

          I can still remember crying after his last game... Embarrassing, but I don't care I loved him so much.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
            As a former die hard Pacers fan...

            Looking back at it I actually wish that Reggie Miller would have left to get a ring. He was better than the organization, and I don't want LeBron to have to experience the same agony that I'm sure that Reggie did.

            LeBron made the right decision in my mind.
            I believe he made the right decision, but still made it in a tasteless fashion.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
              As a former die hard Pacers fan...

              Looking back at it I actually wish that Reggie Miller would have left to get a ring. He was better than the organization, and I don't want LeBron to have to experience the same agony that I'm sure that Reggie did.

              LeBron made the right decision in my mind.
              reggie and lebron are apples and oranges! stick to what you know...lebron is scum. i do think that gilbert is screwing up his own future by being this vocal and negative.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FrankMA View Post
                I believe he made the right decision, but still made it in a tasteless fashion.
                Exactly, LeBron made the right decision but I agree that he didn't need an hour long primetime special.

                All he had to do is tell an ESPN source like Chris Broussard that he was going to Miami... That way you don't have the whole city of Cleavland watching whenever he decided.

                I did like the fact that all the money went to the Boy's and Girl's Club, and they got 5 scholarships to the University of Phoenix.

                LeBron made a mistake of doing it live, but Dan Gilbert needs to move on.

                Comment


                • #9
                  At least we have Danny Ganger!




                  *Takes shot of whisky*.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                    That is the new price for a LeBron James FatHead.

                    Ironically, Dan Gilbert (Cleavland's Owner) is the owner of FatHead.

                    More Ironically, the year 1741 is the year Benedict Arnold was born.

                    I personally think Dan Gilbert is acting way more immature/classless than LeBron.

                    What do you guys think?
                    As a Lakers fan, I'm enjoying every minute of this....$17.41, 1741, Benedict Arnold - HAHAHAHA
                    YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                    Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lebron made the right decision but he and ESPN completely butchered it with "The Decision". I could never see a Larry Byrd, Kareem, or even Kobe doing something like that.

                      However Gilbert needs to work on finding some players to replace Lebron and bring a title to the mistake by the lake.

                      Comment

                      Adsense

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X