Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calvegas04
    replied
    I want Tampa to win, but kinda shitty they are 16m over cap compared to everyone else

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    I said before they got swept by CBJ a couple years ago that this Tampa team was one of the best two or three teams I ever saw… and since then they’ve rolled over everyone. Habs have a chance but it’ll take a huge effort and prob something all time from Price. I got TB in 5

Leave a comment:

• NorthDakota
    replied
    Habs Islanders is king shit. The only thing that could make it better is if the NHL announced the Nordiques and Whalers were coming back.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
    Wow,… Habs
    We are living in the worst timeline right now.

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Wow,… Habs

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

LFG

Please massacre the Canadiens.
    With you,…

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
    LFG

Please massacre the Canadiens.

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clashmore_mike
    replied
    That Islanders series was awesome. I watched more hockey over the last week than I had in the previous 10 years. I'm not sure how closely anyone on here follows Barstool, but the livestreams and everything that went along with it from them was pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Wow first post of the season?? Anyway loved seeing the Isles win last night. Wiping buttstain made up for knocking out my pens.

avs/knights has been legit great this far

Leave a comment:

• Huntr
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mike Emrick, the Hall of Fame hockey announcer who painted hockey images with the flair of Bobby Orr on the rush, will retire today from calling games. The news was first reported by Phil Mushnick of The New York Post. Emrick has called hockey for 47 years— more than 3,750 games.</p>&mdash; Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) <a href="https://twitter.com/richarddeitsch/status/1318156434912256001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 19, 2020</a></blockquote>

Leave a comment:

• NorthDakota
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
    Close the thread now. Philly is going to win the whole thing.

FLYERS WIN IN 2 OT.

Lit.

I'm the definition of a casual fan. I check out the playoffs if Philly is competitive(i.e makes the playoffs).

The power play is f'ing terrible but this goalie has balls.

Leave a comment:

• NorthDakota
    replied
    Close the thread now. Philly is going to win the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Anyone stay up for the Blues game last night?? Crazy stuff, 3-1 blown lead, short handed goals, players getting sliced in the face by skates and above all it was (especially in the 2nd period) one of the fastest NHL games I can ever remember. It was like both teams were speed skating up and down the ice non stop. The pace of play was remarkably fast.

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    Vegas hopefully closing out the series tonight

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    Vegas hopefully closing out the series tonight

Leave a comment:

• fightingirish26
    replied
    Lets go MTL!!

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    Lets go MTL!!

Leave a comment:

• ThePiombino
    replied
    Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
    This is the first time in my life my team (in any sport) has picked #1 overall. Unbelievable.
    Lafreniere, come on down -- LGR!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• gkIrish
    replied
    This is the first time in my life my team (in any sport) has picked #1 overall. Unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Sucks,..

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    That is some crazy offensive power there that the Leafs have.
    Deepest forward group in the league, yup no issues at all.

Fuck me, worst franchise in sports.

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    That is some crazy offensive power there that the Leafs have.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Calgary v Dallas looks like a good matchup

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Calves love that troll life

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    Surely not Vegas.
    Toronto would be my pick from the east to make it, easy W

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    Everyone
    Surely not Vegas.

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    Viva Las Vegas!!

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    Who has better forward depth than Toronto? We saw the Pens win it a couple years back with the corpse of Ron Hainsey on the #1 pair.
    Everyone

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    Originally posted by KPENN View Post
    The Leafs are top heavy, their depth isn’t great. Pittsburgh’s defense was better than Toronto’s, plus they played much better defense. IMO I don’t think the two are comparable
    Matthews/Tavares/Marner/Nylander vs Crosby/Malkin/Kessel/Sheary for the top 4 in regular season scoring. (2020 vs 2017).

Reilly/Muzzin/Barrie/Dermott vs Dumoulin/Hainsey/Maata/Schultz

The top 4 FW's are pretty close, and the top 4 D IMO aren't even comparable.

Leafs finished 3rd in overall GF's, not sure how the depth "isn't great".

Leave a comment:

• KPENN
    replied
    Who has better forward depth than Toronto? We saw the Pens win it a couple years back with the corpse of Ron Hainsey on the #1 pair.
    The Leafs are top heavy, their depth isn’t great. Pittsburgh’s defense was better than Toronto’s, plus they played much better defense. IMO I don’t think the two are comparable

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    I dont see any of the Canadian teams with the horses that the top 6 US teams have

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    I dont see any of the Canadian teams with the horses that the top 6 US teams have

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Cup will stay in the US again this year, hopefully in Vegas
    I could see Calgary or Toronto making a run as much as a number of American teams left in it...

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    Cup will stay in the US again this year, hopefully in Vegas

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Let’s go Leafs!!! Just saw the score

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Balki
    replied
    Wow, did not see that coming from the Hawks.

How they handled the Oilers with them on the PP for a good chunk of the series is beyond me. The Oilers are tops in the league with the man advantage.

Also props to Crow for shutting up the haters in Game 4. Dude was skating on his head all game.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    We did it, the Leafs finally came back from being down 3-0

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Kind of want the Pens or Leafs to get Laf. Just not the Oilers.
    Eh I wouldn’t even mind the Oilers,... honestly, Edmonton Toronto in the Finals would be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    That sucks,... Hopefully the Pens get Alexis Lafreniere now just to make heads explode.
    Kind of want the Pens or Leafs to get Laf. Just not the Oilers.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    That sucks,... Hopefully the Pens get Alexis Lafreniere now just to make heads explode.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    NHLNet is showing Mario’s five goal game in 93. Very cool but bitter sweet. This was right around the time I became a major hockey fan and that team was huge favs to win it all,... but didn’t. One of the greatest single season teams ever to not win it (they were back to back champs so no tragedy I know but still). The Pens were my first PTSD sports love believe it or not, it wasn’t until Flowers save that they finally won one where I was all in. Same thing kind of happened with ND, I became an Irish fan in 89,.... I had the 80s Browns but they fell apart shortly after so yeah,...
    Last edited by ACamp1900; 06-16-2020, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    You and me both, I’m a Browns fan,... I know what’s it’s like to love a historical giant that hasn’t won anything in forever,... I’d love seeing the Leafs win it.
    Amen, if the Leafs win a cup I'll send you a 24 of the finest Toronto beers.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    I hope they crush the Habs, god I hate them. If the Leafs lose to the Bruins again I may burst into flames.
    You and me both, I’m a Browns fan,... I know what’s it’s like to love a historical giant that hasn’t won anything in forever,... I’d love seeing the Leafs win it.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    IDK but I do hope that if the win the first round then those who waited even longer are extra rusty. Honestly, I want my pens to win it all again obviously, but as long as anyone stops Boston I won’t complain,... well except those bitches in orange of course, but I don’t think they’re a real threat for the cup anyway.
    I hope they crush the Habs, god I hate them. If the Leafs lose to the Bruins again I may burst into flames.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    Been playing NHL on my ps4 like a mad man too ever since they announced it all. Be a pro is an insanely flawed and insanely fun mode all at the same time. Playing for LA, drafted by Buffalo, pens signed Natty McG the offseason before me and I assume didn’t have any cap space.
    Last edited by ACamp1900; 06-15-2020, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ACamp1900
    replied
    ACAMP - how do you think your pens are going to handle the pause? Bryan Rust going to keep up his scoring? That Marleau trade.....
    IDK but I do hope that if the win the first round then those who waited even longer are extra rusty. Honestly, I want my pens to win it all again obviously, but as long as anyone stops Boston I won’t complain,... well except those bitches in orange of course, but I don’t think they’re a real threat for the cup anyway.

Leave a comment:

• calvegas04
    replied
    Doesn't matter, VGK is going to be holding the cup at the end of this season

Leave a comment:

• TorontoGold
    replied
    ACAMP - how do you think your pens are going to handle the pause? Bryan Rust going to keep up his scoring? That Marleau trade.....

Leave a comment:

Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X