NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
    So, is Washington like,... just trying to skip the whole ‘bounced out by the Pens’ thing this year???
    Disappointing; I know. Was really looking forward to it.

Comment

• #GoldenKnights

Comment

• What kind of dirty ass shit was the slash by Philly just now? Lol... fuckin tools.
        This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Pens are back to back champs, clearly the better team, Flyers barely made the playoffs and Pittsburgh won every single meeting this year... no reason to think Philly can hang,... and,... watch them beat my Pens in six or something before losing four straight to Washington... I'm pretty much expecting this.
          Yep.
          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Crosby...man I almost feel bad for the dude. He's so unlikable.

Kris Letang...lmao what a clown crosschecking my boy Claude in the crease.

Claude Giroux...big things come in small french canuck packages lmao he straight up murdered a dude out there. I feel he's underappreciated.
            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Also....lmao Pittsburgh is so physically soft
              Flyers beating the hell out of them.
              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Cmon philly! Jeebus lotso' goals today
                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I hate Dave Hakstol so much, completely fuckin clueless

Comment

• Gudas and manning, what fuckin bums

Comment

• Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                      I hate Dave Hakstol so much, completely fuckin clueless
                      I have spent about 50% of my life hating him.
                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Okay.. how the fuck is there embellishment and an actual penalty? That's absurd.

Should be looking at 5 on 3 right now. Letang is a bitch btw
                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Lol Letang...

Comment

• Uhhhhhh tripping???
                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Unreal

Comment

• Put these tools back in their shed!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hockey is such a retarded sport. Lmao.
                                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                    Hockey is such a retarded sport. Lmao.
                                    Things Flyer fans say.......

Comment

• I'm not mad btw. I watch the flyers 2-3 times a year tops.

But this Letang dude...crosschecks my boi Giroux in the crease...nothing. Blatantly trips a dude BY THE PUCK....nothing. Not even like it was away from the play...I can see how the officials can't see/punish everything but blatant stuff, c'mon man.

Hakstol should be fired. And charged with a crime for playing a role in wasting a top guy like Giroux's prime years. Dude constantly put together great University of North Dakota teams. Like crazy streaks of great teams. Apparently can't do that for Philly. Sad!
                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                        I'm not mad btw. I watch the flyers 2-3 times a year tops.

But this Letang dude...crosschecks my boi Giroux in the crease...nothing. Blatantly trips a dude BY THE PUCK....nothing. Not even like it was away from the play...I can see how the officials can't see/punish everything but blatant stuff, c'mon man.

Hakstol should be fired. And charged with a crime for playing a role in wasting a top guy like Giroux's prime years. Dude constantly put together great University of North Dakota teams. Like crazy streaks of great teams. Apparently can't do that for Philly. Sad!
                                        Lol

Comment

Lol
                                          I hate you. Now I'm mad.
                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• That’s right flyer fans, trash your own arena after your totally outmatched squad took the two time defending champs to their absolute limit...

Comment

That’s right flyer fans, trash your own arena after your totally outmatched squad took the two time defending champs to their absolute limit...

Lets see here:

Local NCAA basketball program winning 2nd title in 3 years a few weeks ago

Local NFL franchise winning 1st Super Bowl less than 3 months ago

Local NBA franchise building a powerhouse, in the middle of a dream run, after a decade of futility

Local baseball team off to great first month

As you said: Local NHL team makes playoffs and gives defending champs all they can handle but just doesnt have enough in the end

Lots of reasons to be angry in Philly. Those damn Flyers ruined their sports year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Last edited by KPENN; 04-23-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                                  Lets see here:

Local NCAA basketball program winning 2nd title in 3 years a few weeks ago

Local NFL franchise winning 1st Super Bowl less than 3 months ago

Local NBA franchise building a powerhouse, in the middle of a dream run, after a decade of futility

Local baseball team off to great first month

As you said: Local NHL team makes playoffs and gives defending champs all they can handle but just doesnt have enough in the end

Lots of reasons to be angry in Philly. Those damn Flyers ruined their sports year!!!!!!!!!
                                                  The sports team that best personifies Philadelphia is the Flyers. Trashy people...trashy team. BURN IT DOWN BABY. LET'S GO! PHILLY AF!
                                                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Pens Caps... here we go. My boys can't really make it 8 straight series wins over them can they?? Obviously want to win bad but if I'm honest if ever I'd be good with our rivals finally getting one it'd be now... that said, if they get us, they'd better go on and win it all.

Comment

• Caps hav3 clearly adopted the age old, ‘if you can5 beat them, injure them’ strategy..... lol

Comment

• good win for the caps

Comment

• On behalf of the rest of America, thanks Tampa... good luck next round...

Comment

• Go Knights Go!

Comment

• NHL offices have to be panicking... as it stands:

Vegas v Winnipeg
                                                              Washington v Tampa

I’ll watch because I love the sport but for the casual.... woof.

Comment

NHL offices have to be panicking... as it stands:

Vegas v Winnipeg
                                                                Washington v Tampa

I still put the odds of the Capitals beating the Penguins in a playoff series at 0.0% until I actually see it happen.

Comment

NHL offices have to be panicking... as it stands:

Vegas v Winnipeg
                                                                  Washington v Tampa

Vegas winning it all would be best case for NHL no matter who is in the Cup

Comment

• Oh my god the Caps won!!!!!!!

Comment

• Geez,... this game sometimes.

Holtby is a savage... he carried them. Great run by my boys, when you have two great teams facing up year after year it can’t continue to go one way.

Go Pens Go!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Fun series, was hoping for a game 7. Oh well.

Comment

• Glad to see the Pens lose finally, even though it means Ovechkin and the Caps win. Though I suppose they were due one of these days.
                                                                            It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• If you got the money or a house bet It on the Caps. Washington is getting all the breaks this year and It's not close..
                                                                              I just took them for the cup before the game and might add to it..
                                                                              I was smarter when I drank...
                                                                              I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

• Im really impressed with Dustin Byfuglien ... in previous years where his team got this deep he was such a liability at times... getting out skated, running out of gas far too early, easily being out classed...... with Winnipeg, man at times he carries these guys.

Comment

• Vegas opened at 500-1. Perfect storm, because you know a lot of idiots got drunk and placed a bet on them just because its Vegas. Look like geniuses now.

Comment

Im really impressed with Dustin Byfuglien ... in previous years where his team got this deep he was such a liability at times... getting out skated, running out of gas far too early, easily being out classed...... with Winnipeg, man at times he carries these guys.
                                                                                    And almost immediately after posting this he commits three really bad plays that hurt his team... oops...

Comment

• Go Knights Go!

Comment

• Good to see TJO get that goal... yet another guy who has deserved better... great series thus far

Comment

• This is 1000000000% just being a salty sports fan but it's very tough to watch Vegas make it look easy, as a jackets fan who has watched 18 years of futility

Comment

• Originally posted by EastoftheBend View Post
                                                                                            This is 1000000000% just being a salty sports fan but it's very tough to watch Vegas make it look easy, as a jackets fan who has watched 18 years of futility
                                                                                            The GM put together a hell of a team of a bunch of players teams said they could do without. Coach is getting the best out of them and they are the hardest working team in the NHL. Go Knights Go!

Comment

• I must admit... I have watched playoff hockey almost exclusively this postseason as compared to the NBA. And it hasn't disappointed. Don't really care who wins the Cup but somehow I do find myself cheering for Alex O. Maybe this is his year. Just want to see it go the distance with a bunch of one goal games getting there.

Comment

• Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                                                                The GM put together a hell of a team of a bunch of players teams said they could do without. Coach is getting the best out of them and they are the hardest working team in the NHL. Go Knights Go!
                                                                                                He was also fortunate with how the NHL made it hard for teams to protect all the quality players on their rosters plus Vegas got to come into the league by themselves which is something other NHL expansion franchises haven’t had the luxury of. I watched a two hour “documentary” this past weekend on NBCSN about the Golden Knights from formation through the season and what McPhee had to say was fascinating... especially about how their plan was “playoffs in 3 years” and targeting young players.

A Vegas vs Caps finals would be awesome, especially for the subplots. Vegas vs Tampa the NHL is surely dreading... would probably pull half the ratings of Ovechkin and this large media market with championship starved vs the most captivating/fun team in the NHL.

Comment

• Caps vs Knights... who ya got!?!

Comment

• Caps have to pull this off.....right??

Comment

• Originally posted by T Town Tommy View Post
                                                                                                      I must admit... I have watched playoff hockey almost exclusively this postseason as compared to the NBA. And it hasn't disappointed. Don't really care who wins the Cup but somehow I do find myself cheering for Alex O. Maybe this is his year. Just want to see it go the distance with a bunch of one goal games getting there.
                                                                                                      I haven't watched a full NBA game in over 15 years... it's a good place to be honestly.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X