• Show
Clear All

• 2022 NFL Draft

2021 NFL Draft = Cleveland SUCKS!
    2022 NFL Draft = Nothing but smiling faces

Dates: April 28–30, 2022

I can haz trades?

Round 1
    • Chicago → N.Y. Giants (PD). Chicago traded first and fourth-round selections as well as 2021 first and fifth-round selections (20th and 164th overall) to the New York Giants in exchange for a 2021 first-round selection (11th overall).
    • L.A. Rams → Detroit (PD). The Los Angeles Rams traded their first-round selection as well as their 2021 third-round and 2023 first-round selections and quarterback Jared Goff to Detroit in exchange for quarterback Matthew Stafford.
    • Miami → Philadelphia (PD). Miami traded its first-round selection as well as 2021 first and fourth-round selections (12th and 123rd overall) for Philadelphia's 2021 first and fifth-round selections (6th and 156th overall).
    • San Francisco → Miami (PD). San Francisco traded its first and third-round selections as well as 2021 and 2023 first-round selections in exchange for one of Miami's 2021 first-round selections (No. 3 overall).
    • Seattle → N.Y. Jets (PD). Seattle traded safety Bradley McDougald, a first-round selection, and 2021 first and third-round selections to the New York Jets in exchange for safety Jamal Adams and a fourth-round selection.
    Round 2
    • Indianapolis → Philadelphia (PD). Indianapolis traded a conditional second-round selection, which could go up to the first round, and a 2021 third-round selection to Philadelphia in exchange for quarterback Carson Wentz.
    • Carolina → N.Y. Jets (PD). Carolina traded second and fourth-round selections, and a 2021 sixth-round selection to the New York Jets in exchange for quarterback Sam Darnold.
    Round 3Round 4
    • Arizona → Baltimore (PD). Arizona traded a fourth-round selection and a 2021 fifth-round selection to Baltimore in exchange for 2021 fourth- and sixth-round selections.
    • Carolina → N.Y. Jets (PD). See Round 2: N.Y. Jets → Carolina.
    • Chicago → N.Y. Giants (PD). See Round 1: Chicago → N.Y. Giants.
    • Detroit → Cleveland (PD). Detroit traded a fourth-round selection and a 2021 fifth-round selection to Cleveland in exchange for 2021 fourth- and seventh-round selections.
    • L.A. Rams → Houston (PD). The Los Angeles Rams traded a fourth-round selection and wide receiver Brandin Cooks to Houston in exchange for a 2020 second-round selection.
    • Pittsburgh → Miami (PD). Pittsburgh traded a fourth-round selection to Miami in exchange for a 2021 fifth-round selection..
    • N.Y. Jets → Seattle (PD). See Round 1: Seattle → N.Y. Jets.
    Round 5
    • Minnesota → Jacksonville (PD). Minnesota traded a fifth-round selection and a 2021 second-round selection to Jacksonville in exchange for defensive end Yannick Ngakoue.
    • Baltimore → Minnesota (PD). Baltimore traded a conditional fifth-round selection and a 2021 third-round selection to Minnesota in exchange for defensive end Yannick Ngakoue.
    • Pittsburgh → N.Y. Jets (PD). Pittsburgh traded a fifth-round selection to the New York Jets in exchange for linebacker Avery Williamson and a seventh-round selection.[trade 12]
    • Kansas City → Baltimore (PD). Kansas City traded a fifth-round selection, 2021 first, third, and fourth-round selections to Baltimore in exchange for a sixth-round selection, a 2021 second-round selection, and offensive tackle Orlando Brown Jr.
    • Washington → Philadelphia (PD). Washington traded a fifth-round selection to Philadelphia in exchange for 2021 sixth and seventh-round selections.
    Round 6
    • New England → Miami (PD). New England traded a conditional sixth-round selection to Miami in exchange for wide receiver Isaiah Ford.
    • Tampa Bay → N.Y. Jets (PD). Tampa Bay traded a sixth-round selection to the New York Jets in exchange for nose tackle Steve McLendon and a 2023 seventh-round selection.
    • San Francisco → N.Y. Jets (PD). San Francisco traded a sixth-round selection to the New York Jets in exchange for linebacker Jordan Willis and a 2021 seventh-round selection.
    • Baltimore → Kansas City (PD). See Round 5: Kansas City → Baltimore.
    Round 7
    • Cleveland → Detroit (PD). Cleveland traded quarterback David Blough to Detroit and swapped conditional seventh-round selections.
    • Detroit → Cleveland (PD). See Cleveland → Detroit.
    • Miami → L.A. Rams (PD). Miami traded a seventh-round selection to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for cornerback Aqib Talib and a 2020 fifth-round selection originally acquired from Baltimore.
    • New England → Detroit (PD). New England traded a conditional seventh-round selection to Detroit in exchange for cornerback Michael Jackson.
    • N.Y. Jets → Pittsburgh (PD). See Round 5: Pittsburgh → N.Y. Jets.
    • Tennessee → Miami (PD). Tennessee traded a seventh-round selection and offensive linemen Isaiah Wilson to Miami in exchange for a 2021 seventh-round selection.

You shall not mock me fine sir!

Walter Football Website of Joy Players of Note
    https://walterfootball.com/draft2022.php

#2: Sam Howell - UNC
    # 3: Kedon Slovis - gross
    # 9 : Drake Jackson - USC
    # 10 : Kyle Hamilton - Noice
    # 13: George Karlaftis - awkward seeing you here....

JT Daniels not getting love? That's strange

Comment

Whenever Howell has come up to the big guns McShay, Rap, Jeremiah etc I feel like they’ve somewhat distanced from his name amongst the top. Kiper has him as his #2 though

Names I think deserve the bulk of the Top 10 buzz, some real boom or busts but I can see it are:

Slovis
      JT Daniels
      Jayden Daniels
      Malik Willis
      Carson Strong

Names I’m meh about as a NFL QB:

Ridder
      Rattler
      Howell
      Shough
      Jurkovec
      Last edited by Dale; 05-05-2021, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Kayvon Thibodeaux, edge, Oregon

That is all.

It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

The Atheltic has Phil Jurkovec going #15 overall. I don't know what they watched last year or how high this analyst was when he put together the mock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            Whenever Howell has come up to the big guns McShay, Rap, Jeremiah etc I feel like they’ve somewhat distanced from his name amongst the top. Kiper has him as his #2 though

Names I think deserve the bulk of the Top 10 buzz, some real boom or busts but I can see it are:

Slovis
            JT Daniels
            Jayden Daniels
            Malik Willis
            Carson Strong

Names I’m meh about as a NFL QB:

Ridder
            Rattler
            Howell
            Shough
            Jurkovec
            I still think JT Daniels has some work to do before he gets 1st round hype. I get he had some good games on the tail end of 2020, but that was after he lost the battle for the starting job to the underwhelming Stetson Bennett.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
              The Atheltic has Phil Jurkovec going #15 overall. I don't know what they watched last year or how high this analyst was when he put together the mock.
              17TD/5INT in his first year in a new system at BC isn't terrible. We'll see what he does this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post

I still think JT Daniels has some work to do before he gets 1st round hype. I get he had some good games on the tail end of 2020, but that was after he lost the battle for the starting job to the underwhelming Stetson Bennett.
                We’ll likely never know what was going on injury wise still but Kirby making a questionable decision at QB lands you in the top 15 though doesn’t it lol? Worked well for Justin

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                  I suppose he has prototypical size. Mobile qb. Guess maybe they are anticipating a big step forward in production?
                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

I suppose he has prototypical size. Mobile qb. Guess maybe they are anticipating a big step forward in production?
                    Maybe. But if you were a betting man, would you place money on Phil being a 1st Rounder or UDFA? I think he was way closer to the latter last year.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X