No announcement yet.

Browns fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JFF of coaching hires... the Browns have done this before and I was against it,... but this dude was comically bad. I’m fine I’m with one and done here.
    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
      The JFF of coaching hires... the Browns have done this before and I was against it,... but this dude was comically bad. Im fine Im with one and done here.
      Yeah...he had to go but we need some consistency around here.

Comment

• They wanted Freddie fired,... quotes from numerous guys sure sounded like it.
        This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• I’d like to place one vote for Mike McCarthy. On record.

Comment

• Id like to place one vote for Mike McCarthy. On record.

Comment

• Watch them hire Urban Meyer. Word the last week is Haslem is close to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I knew they'd win more games in the back half of their schedule, but I expected a LOT more. I don't know how this team managed to beat the Ravens earlier in the year, I thought that was the team we were getting with Kitchens. They blew very winnable games against the Broncos, Cardinals, and near winless Bengals down the stretch. They should have beaten the Steelers in the rematch too, but maybe the fallout from the Garrett helmet game was still too fresh. They should have won 8 of their last 9 with the lone loss being the Ravens, but instead they went 4-9. Unbelievable with the roster they put together...

Comment

• Starting out 3-0 in the division and ending the year 3-3 is the perfect indictment of Freddie.

Give me Dave Toub please.

Comment

• Browns fans...

McCarthy makes the most sense. Normally retreads are a bad idea, but IMO, the Browns need someone who can provide leadership and stability to help them make the leap.

He might not get them there, but he will have them moving in the right direction at minimum. Maybe they go 9-7. Fans are disappointed, but its still progress.

An outside the box, high risk, high reward guy that comes in and goes 6-10 again next year could cripple them for another decade.

Comment

Id like to place one vote for Mike McCarthy. On record.
                      Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                      Id like to place one vote for Mike McCarthy. On record.
                      1+1 = 2

Is this some type of Chicago Mayor Daley voting scheme?

Comment

• Franchise quarterback

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A few fans were heckling Baker Mayfield during today&#39;s game vs. Cincinnati.<br><br>Baker: “Why don’t you come down here and tell me that to my face?” <br><br>Fan: “We’re not allowed to, you know that!” <br><br>(via <a href="https://twitter.com/SONTHighlights?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SONTHighlight s</a>)<a href="https://t.co/Hh2PrEHLMJ">pic.twitter.com/Hh2PrEHLMJ</a></p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1211415442620911618?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Just read Matt Rhule declined an interview

Comment

• Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                            Franchise quarterback

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A few fans were heckling Baker Mayfield during today's game vs. Cincinnati.<br><br>Baker: Why dont you come down here and tell me that to my face? <br><br>Fan: Were not allowed to, you know that! <br><br>(via <a href="https://twitter.com/SONTHighlights?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SONTHighlight s</a>)<a href="https://t.co/Hh2PrEHLMJ">pic.twitter.com/Hh2PrEHLMJ</a></p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1211415442620911618?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                            lol

Browns need a coach like Dungy who can corral Mayfield and get him to focus those emotions.

Comment

• The new HC is expected to have input on who the GM is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                                The new HC is expected to have input on who the GM is?
                                I dont think JD is going anywhere.

Comment

He is if they want McDaniels.

McCarthy makes the most sense. Hopefully you get another Andy Reid type situation.

We've seen this movie how many times though? I'm fully prepared for it to end up being Brian Daboll.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                    Just read Matt Rhule declined an interview

That's so Browns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                      That's so Browns.
                                      He was low on this list anyway,... no harm.

Comment

• As a life long Browns fan I may have just hit the wall. So sick of the lack of continuity and bad ownership. While Dorsey certainly made some mistakes how the fvck do you fire him already to put a baseball guy in charge? Worst owners in professional sports.

Comment

• They need some stability. Unsure of what that looks like but this is a much bigger shakeup than I was expecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by dang227 View Post
                                            As a life long Browns fan I may have just hit the wall. So sick of the lack of continuity and bad ownership. While Dorsey certainly made some mistakes how the fvck do you fire him already to put a baseball guy in charge? Worst owners in professional sports.

Dan Snyder is right there with them.
                                            Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• FWIW - Here's why Dorsey was fired at KC.

Sources: Communication, management style were factors in Chiefs’ firing of Dorsey

Kansas City Chiefs: 10 biggest mistakes by John Dorsey
                                              Last edited by Legacy; 12-31-2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Fucking wow

Comment

• They must be all in on McDaniels... only way this makes any sense,...

Comment

They must be all in on McDaniels... only way this makes any sense,...
                                                    Why the Fock would they give that asshole McDaniels any control? Look what he did with it in Denver. He hired his family and a bunch of friends and will probably do the same in his next job. Him and his whole family are cocksuckers.

Comment

They must be all in on McDaniels... only way this makes any sense,...
                                                      Sounds like they are considering McCarthy/Eliot Wolf.

McCarthy is getting the first interview thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                                                        Sounds like they are considering McCarthy/Eliot Wolf.

McCarthy is getting the first interview thursday.

Rappaport was on Cleveland radio this afternoon and said the didn&rsquo;t have a great relationship

Comment

• Originally posted by dang227 View Post
                                                          Rappaport was on Cleveland radio this afternoon and said the didn&rsquo;t have a great relationship

I heard that too. Idk maybe it's been blown out of proportions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                            lol

Browns need a coach like Dungy who can corral Mayfield and get him to focus those emotions.
                                                            Lincoln Riley Is an answer If they could talk him into it...
                                                            Sadly enough, It does seem to be a place coaches and QB's go to die.
                                                            Riley could change that landscape tho.
                                                            I was smarter when I drank...
                                                            I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

Franchise quarterback

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A few fans were heckling Baker Mayfield during today's game vs. Cincinnati.<br><br>Baker: Why dont you come down here and tell me that to my face? <br><br>Fan: Were not allowed to, you know that! <br><br>(via <a href="https://twitter.com/SONTHighlights?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SONTHighlight s</a>)<a href="https://t.co/Hh2PrEHLMJ">pic.twitter.com/Hh2PrEHLMJ</a></p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1211415442620911618?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                              He's such a child. If only he had the game to back up his enormous mouth.

Comment

And just like that....he gone.

Comment

• Heard on the radio, the Brownies may be interested in Urban Liar.

Comment

• So OBJ, McDaniels wife and others that normally would not be present are present for McDaniels interview.... which of course means they’ll hire some random outsider.
                                                                    Last edited by ACamp1900; 01-12-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Kevin Stefanski

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                                                                        Kevin Stefanski
                                                                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> are planning to hire <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Vikings?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Vikings </a> OC Kevin Stefanski as their new head coach. Runner-up last year, winner this year.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1216405754833461249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Meh. Don't love it but I guess there were worse options.

Comment

• Don’t know enough about him,... even with that said they should have hired him last year, he couldn’t be worse than Freddie F Up

Comment

• Nick Chubb fantasy owners should rejoice

Comment

Nick Chubb fantasy owners should rejoice
                                                                                Cook got 9 carries yesterday...

Comment

• Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                                                                                  Cook got 9 carries yesterday...
                                                                                  That’s what happens when you’re playing from behind the entire game

Also, that doesn’t take away the great season Cook had. He was a top 5 running back.
                                                                                  Last edited by arrowryan; 01-12-2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Kirk Cousins is going on OC #3 over 3 years... Is he cursed? I would've never guessed Minnesota was as unstable as Washington lol

(Sorry I know this is a browns thread but just saying)

Comment

• National media is such trash... big name sports show that will go unnamed today: "The Browns are wanting to have an analytics expert be part of the team,.. that's baseball bro, that won't work in the NFL. So Browns..." (everyone laughs). Two minutes later... "Ravens will be back, they built such a great system this year, the analytics they used worked great, wonderful story..."
                                                                                      Last edited by ACamp1900; 01-13-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Oh boy...this is in addition to OBJ giving out cash to players after LSU's national championship game:

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28496701

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ell-beckham-jr

New Orleans police issue arrest warrant for Browns' Odell Beckham Jr.

New Orleans police on Thursday issued an arrest warrant for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. on a complaint of simple battery.

Video surfaced this week showing Beckham slapping the buttocks of a Superdome security guard in the LSU locker room after the Tigers' national championship victory over Clemson on Monday in New Orleans.

According to records obtained by NOLA.com, the security guard had been telling LSU players to put out cigars in the locker room before he was slapped.

The New Orleans Police Department public affairs office confirmed that the security guard filed the complaint.

Louisiana statute defines simple battery as battery committed without the consent of the victim. Punishment in Louisiana can include a fine of no more than $1,000 and imprisonment for no more than six months, or both.

"We are aware of the incident and have been in touch with Odell and his representatives on the matter," the Browns said in a statement issued Thursday. "They are cooperating with the proper authorities to appropriately address the situation."

Beckham was also captured on video passing out money to several LSU players immediately after the Tigers' 42-25 victory.

The university's athletic department issued a statement Wednesday, saying it was aware of video showing "apparent cash" being given to players by Beckham and that it has been in contact with the NCAA and the Southeastern Conference regarding the matter.

"We are aware of the situation regarding Odell Beckham Jr. interacting with LSU student-athletes and others unaffiliated with the team following the championship game Monday night," the LSU statement said. "Initial information suggested bills that were exchanged were novelty bills. Information and footage reviewed since shows apparent cash may have also been given to LSU student-athletes.

"We were in contact with the NCAA and the SEC immediately upon learning of this situation in which some of our student-athletes may have been placed in a compromising position. We are working with our student-athletes, the NCAA and the SEC in order to rectify the situation."

An LSU spokesperson on Tuesday morning initially had told the Baton Rouge Advocate that the money being handed out on the field by Beckham, a former LSU star, was not real.

But on the Barstool Sports "Pardon My Take" podcast, LSU quarterback Joe Burrow said the cash was real. If the money being doled out by Beckham was real, it would be a violation of NCAA bylaws. Cash is an example of impermissible benefits that are prohibited by the governing body.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                                                                          Oh boy...this is in addition to OBJ giving out cash to players after LSU's national championship game:

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28496701

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ell-beckham-jr

New Orleans police issue arrest warrant for Browns' Odell Beckham Jr.
                                                                                          I think It's funny that the broadcast of it all blurred the cash. It shows how many people have a dime in it.
                                                                                          The kid needs attention like the Kardashians needed a sex tape. OBJ should be fined and expelled from the Browns/NFL.
                                                                                          Are we really going to be the generation of Terrell Owens crying and using a magic marker out of his sock on the field, and allow this BS as some kind of normal?
                                                                                          The way ESPN Is trying to spin this Is almost criminal in and of itself.
                                                                                          Last edited by Circa; 01-18-2020, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Kareem Hunt was ticketed for speeding and was found with marijuana in his possession in a backpack with his name on it . Hunt told the officer that he would fail a drug and alcohol test. Hunt said, “It’s the offseason. Sorry I was having a good time.” Hunt signed a one year, $1 million contract last year and is a RFA.

Source: Andrew Berry returning to Browns to fill GM job on 5-year deal

Comment

• Learned Steve Harvey is a Browns fan today... always knew I liked that guy.

Comment

• Myles Garrett Reinstated

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/12/us/my...spt/index.html
                                                                                                I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

• So, what are Browns fans thoughts on Garrett doubling down on this 'racial slur' accusation against Rudolph?

Does anyone think this is actually true? Does this open up Garrett for legal liability?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                                                                    So, what are Browns fans thoughts on Garrett doubling down on this 'racial slur' accusation against Rudolph?

Does anyone think this is actually true? Does this open up Garrett for legal liability?
                                                                                                    My honest reaction to all of this now:

Comment

• Haha, understandable. But, if Rudolph truly didn't say anything I hope they take it to Garrett in a civil suit. BS move by Garrett and his camp.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X