Browns fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns fans...

Chime in people!!! There should be a few more of us round these parts after today...

This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

phew you guys were lucky though.

Comment

acamp is a goofty goober.

Go Carson Palmer!!
      Last edited by stonebreakerwasgod; 04-28-2007, 07:03 PM.
      Talent on loan from God & LMI

Comment

I am officialy a giant and browns fan.

Comment

It's going to be hard for me to start cheering for a team that has Kellen Winslow.
          Last edited by ackirl; 04-28-2007, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I'm definitely a Browns fan now but will wait to jump on the bandwagon based on what happens w/ Quinn. I've been sour on the NFL for some time now (it's tough when you don't live in a pro town) & could easily change my allegiance from the Bears to the Browns, but Quinn will have to be the franchise for that to happen.
            "I gotta keep rockin' while I still can. I gotta two pack habit & a motel tan." - Steve Earle

Comment

Yeah, its hard to like the NFL unless you have a team. In Texas, everyone is supposed to like the Cowboys, but I hate 'em, except Julius. I was kind of hoping Quinn would fall one more spot to KC.
              If you're mad at your kid, you can either raise him to play nose tackle, or send him out to play on the freeway, it's about the same thing. Bob Golic

Comment

Tru living and dying with Cleveland as a kid then KNOWING your boys are building a championship team only to have the buttpug of an owner leave town for no reason... and THEN see YOUR team win the Super Bowl in another city... it's been very hard to stick with teh NFL... If nothing else I have my Browns back, and while they were gone I guess you could say I gained three teams... My father's Packers, My Mother's Redskins and teh only local team, the Chargers... each are a distant second to my beloved Brownies...
                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ackirl View Post
                  It going to be hard for me to start cheering for a team that has Kellen Winslow.
                  But he's a soldier...

Comment

The Browns offical website is down right now

Comment

That has to be a first........

Comment

Originally posted by irish9331 View Post
                        The Browns offical website is down right now
                        yeah I saw that... down all day

Comment

Call me a rump ranger, but I am a BQ fan. I will go out and buy my Browns hat, and they will be my team until he is traded away, at which time that will become my new favorite team. And until another ND QB brings us a National Championship, BQ will be the man.
                          "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                            Call me a rump ranger, but I am a BQ fan. I will go out and buy my Browns hat, and they will be my team until he is traded away, at which time that will become my new favorite team. And until another ND QB brings us a National Championship, BQ will be the man.
                            Rump Ranger.
                            2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

How about ass cadet?

Comment

Well fellas, I prefer anal spelunker. Gotta go finish my apple martini!

Comment

Hey, no fair! You gotta share the good stuff.

Comment

If you are referring to the apple martini as the 'good stuff,' then your are Captain Assdam.

One scotch, one bourbon, one beer!!!

Comment

So, when do the Brady Quinn Jerseys start selling? Or maybe I'll get a Joe Thomas instead? nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattmags View Post
                                        So, when do the Brady Quinn Jerseys start selling? Or maybe I'll get a Joe Thomas instead? nah.
                                        The line on the Browns shop page actually says "Get your Joe Thomas Jersey." Ummm.....might want to go with the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                                          If you are referring to the apple martini as the 'good stuff,' then your are Captain Assdam.

One scotch, one bourbon, one beer!!!
                                          Yes Sir, Major Butt Buddy!

ANY alcohol is classified as good stuff. except rubbing, which we might have to use later.

Comment

What happened to the Bengal thread????......

Comment

Hey now!

Comment

Bring it on bitch !!

I got more threads than picasso got paintings.
                                                Last edited by stonebreakerwasgod; 04-28-2007, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ackirl View Post
                                                  It's going to be hard for me to start cheering for a team that has Kellen Winslow.
                                                  Bite your tongue woman...he's a "soldier"...Just ask him. He'll tell ya. ;)

I'm kidding and I'm not a Winslow fan myself, but happy Brady's one of us now!

Comment

^^^ love the brady thing. that's awesome!

Comment

I grew up watching and supporting the Minnesota Vikings.
                                                      2 years ago when Zygi Wilf bought the team I stopped supporting them, as he is a new jersey land grabbing shyster with plans on moving them in 2-3 years when the lease expires at the metrodome.

Then they hired Brad Childress and exhibited a clear aversion to doing anything that could benefit the team.....

Then they changed their uniforms to that faggoty metalic purple/pink looking rainbow parade uniforms with yellow piping and officially became the biggest joke in the NFL....

So for the past 2 years I have had only one team to follow - The Irish.

It's nice to have an NFL team to support again.

Comment

Lets Go Browns!
                                                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ColonialHead View Post
                                                          2 years ago when Zygi Wilf bought the team I stopped supporting them, as he is a new jersey land grabbing shyster with plans on moving them in 2-3 years when the lease expires at the metrodome.

Then they hired Brad Childress and exhibited a clear aversion to doing anything that could benefit the team.....

Then they changed their uniforms to that faggoty metalic purple/pink looking rainbow parade uniforms with yellow piping and officially became the biggest joke in the NFL....

I was certainly not looking forward to being 'forced' to cheer for the purple ass-pirates or the teal tuna-haters. It's too easy to make a homophobic reference regarding the 'Browns,' but at least their jerseys are cool. Go BROWNS, GO IRISH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theNOTREDOMER23 View Post
                                                            Ditto that for me kid!
                                                            NOW IS THE TIME

Comment

Forgive them Father, for they have sinned. Go Skins and Bengals!

Comment

good thing he went to a team with some talent around him....

Comment

Oh, you mean the bengal retreads? :)

Comment

Originally posted by theNOTREDOMER23 View Post

Slow down the band wagon............I am hoping on too!!!!!

Screw the vikes and Brad Childress.....
                                                                    NDOM IS A vWHORE

Comment

Originally posted by ColonialHead View Post

Ditto........
                                                                      NDOM IS A vWHORE

Comment

I must admit, I might actually watch a few browns games to see my man brady. I do wish him all the best, except when they play cincy and the skins.

Comment

I'm a Packers fan (don't laugh at me) but, I will be watching some Browns games to see Brady!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattmags View Post
                                                                            Their website announced that you can reserve Quinn & Joe Thomas jerseys today, but they won't actually ship until their numbers have been determined. I think the replicas are like $80.
                                                                            "I gotta keep rockin' while I still can. I gotta two pack habit & a motel tan." - Steve Earle

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by IRISHDODGER View Post
                                                                              Their website announced that you can reserve Quinn & Joe Thomas jerseys today, but they won't actually ship until their numbers have been determined. I think the replicas are like $80.
                                                                              82 bones...my wife bought mine for fathers day. What a nice wife...

Comment

• #40
                                                                                My wife wouldn't pay for my coffin. She's a keeper HCTI !!

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Brady's # is already determined. He is # 10.

82 bucks...wow.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Sweet, I'm glad he gets to keep his number.
                                                                                    sigpic

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                                                      Chime in people!!! There should be a few more of us round these parts after today...
                                                                                      When I'm not watching my team play, I'll be watching the Browns if BQ is under center.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by NDgettysburg View Post
                                                                                        When I'm not watching my team play, I'll be watching the Browns if BQ is under center.
                                                                                        good man getty good man

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Happy to see he keeps his number. THe Browns definately had the best draft. They got two of the top five players.
                                                                                          John Carlson #89=Superman
                                                                                          You have to get the ball to be All-American!

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Get ready for the beer fridge to open tonight....I can feel it.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                                                                                              Get ready for the beer fridge to open tonight....I can feel it.
                                                                                              Man, I'm trying to hold it back too... the last time I genuinely expected them to win a game was that kick return game against the ratbirds... I keep thinking, "If they lose this one idk wtf I'm going to do..."

please guys, it's WAY over due.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                BTW, I had no idea there was a Browns thread on IE... what's worse is i created it, back in the time of the birth givers, in the long, long ago.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                                                                  BTW, I had no idea there was a Browns thread on IE... what's worse is i created it, back in the time of the birth givers, in the long, long ago.
                                                                                                  Well, when all you do is give, give, give, it can be difficult to remember all our contributions, amirite?

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                                                                                                    Well, when you're a total post whore who clogs the forum daily with mindless garbage it's hard to remember random shit from ten years ago, right dumbass?
                                                                                                    Damn,... Truth hurts.....

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X