Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Things Alabama

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All Things Alabama

    .
    Last edited by NDinL.A.; 12-02-2012, 08:12 AM.

  • #2
    Alabama, the good, the bad.

    The good:

    - Their passing game isn't good. Georgia would have given us more to plan against through the air.
    - They had 2 DL suffer injuries. I know at least one of the injured players finished the game, but something to keep an eye on.
    - We will be able to pass much better against Bama's 2ndary than we would have Georgia's, which adds to what we can do on offense.
    - They had to lay it all out a lot this year. Kelly has TONS of tape of them, and they had plenty of close games where they were forced to show their hand (of course we did too, but our playbook>Bamas).

    The bad:

    - Their O-line is huge, and visibly wore Georgia's down. I think our DL is better than Georgia's, but still, wow. We don't have quality depth, and it will be a challenge to keep up with them.
    - Their runningbacks will be the best we've faced all year.
    - McCarron is more of a running threat than Murray would have been.
    Last edited by kuehnja; 12-01-2012, 08:42 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
      The good:

      - Their passing game isn't good. Georgia would have given us more to plan against through the air.
      - They had 2 DL suffer injuries. I know at least one of the injured players finished the game, but something to keep an eye on.
      - We will be able to pass much better against Bama's 2ndary than we would have Georgia's, which adds to what we can do on offense.
      - They had to lay it all out a lot this year. Kelly has TONS of tape of them, and they had plenty of close games where they were forced to show their hand (of course we did too, but our playbook>Bamas).

      The bad:

      - Their O-line is huge, and visibly wore Georgia's down. I think our DL is better than Georgia's, but still, wow. We don't have quality depth, and it will be a challenge to keep up with them.
      - Their runningbacks will be the best we've faced all year.
      McCarron is more of a running threat than Murray would have been.

      I agree with almost all points. The part about Alabama having two of their D line out isnt as big as a factor as we would think. Alabama would regularly sub out their whole defensive line during Georgia. Their depth scares me, but we are STRAIGHT WARRIORS! LETS GET EM! **** BAMA!!! IM READY LETS DO IT!!!
      MZ is the QB for me!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Awful Pass defense

        Comment


        • #5
          Also to note is that one of Bama's D, I think Quincy, will likely be suspended for the NC due to helmet to helmet hit.
          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

          Comment


          • #6
            Beatable.
            God, Country, Notre Dame

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
              Also to note is that one of Bama's D, I think Quincy, will likely be suspended for the NC due to helmet to helmet hit.
              I understand where you are coming from, but isnt it up to the SEC itself to suspend him? If that is the case, they wont suspend him. However, he deserves to be suspended on that thuggy cheap shot.
              MZ is the QB for me!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                If Davaris Daniels is back, the game will be much easier

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                  Also to note is that one of Bama's D, I think Quincy, will likely be suspended for the NC due to helmet to helmet hit.
                  I seriously doubt that, but I really hope you're right.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    uhh. uhh. what happened to this thread.
                    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                      uhh. uhh. what happened to this thread.
                      Mod collapse?
                      The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                      Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                          I seriously doubt that, but I really hope you're right.
                          Me too. That hit was pretty bad. No reason whatsoever. I've seen several SEC players suspended this year for far less.
                          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Honestly, the only person I am scared of on Alabama's offense is Amari Cooper. Dude can ball. Bama's backs looked good, but Georgia doesn't believe in fundamental tackling. Instead, they tried to go for the big hit everytime.
                            MZ is the QB for me!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They are real good at blocking and injecting.... Not so good at spelling or pronunciation.
                              Last edited by ACamp1900; 12-01-2012, 08:53 PM.
                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Ultimate Penn St. Hater View Post
                                Beatable.
                                Definitely agree. Of course, we'll have to deal with a nearly month-long, vomit inducing, cringe-worthy nonsense of how overrated ND is from the pundits and fanbases we've discussed ad nauseum around these parts, but the key for me is that the players will too. I saw numerous tweets from ND players welcoming the hate. They use it, take it in, and spin it into their already deep, dense motivation and team unity that they already have.

                                That's not to think that Bama isn't good. They surely are. They run the ball extremely well and seem to handle their business in an undeniably professional way. They'll be ready to go, and they will play physical for 60 minutes. That, for me, is the toughest matchup - 60 minutes of tough, physical battles in the trenches.

                                But ND has had those battles all year. That's why I don't understand the ignorance/arrogance and hate towards this Irish team. We've gone through several games just like the one Bama just won, where the team lays it all out there, fights hard and physical the entire time, and relies on their defense to pull it out. It is in those times that team brotherhood is formed, and that is one category where we have Alabama owned.

                                I know Bama is experienced in these matters, but I love our leadership. I also feel like their offensive strengths (physical, pro-style running game) play to our defensive strengths. Our linebackers will have their hands full, on top of the D line, but I really think that we match up much better with Alabama than we did with Georgia.

                                That said - f*ck Bama and their SEC identity arrogance. They spent 60 minutes battling in one of the better games of the year, and they celebrate by holding up SEC signs? That's just flat out embarrassing. I hope we come in and give them a punch in the mouth that they, their fanbase, and much of the national media seems to think we're completely incapable of giving.
                                www.chicagosportstown.com

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  @Andy_Staples
                                  Guys, I think you know I'm usually pretty realistic about the abilities of SEC teams. ND can play with either of these teams.


                                  Well at least there's one national guy who doesn't have his head squarely up his a**. Bet he got a bunch of nasty responses to that.
                                  www.chicagosportstown.com

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    https://twitter.com/JBrooksLovesU/st...49020316073984

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by ChiRish View Post
                                      @Andy_Staples
                                      Guys, I think you know I'm usually pretty realistic about the abilities of SEC teams. ND can play with either of these teams.


                                      Well at least there's one national guy who doesn't have his head squarely up his a**. Bet he got a bunch of nasty responses to that.
                                      Couldn't agree more. We could play with either of those teams.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        It just seems that both ND and Bama stack up pretty evenly across the board in almost every category, so shouldn't the game come down to intangibles like desire, intensity, unity, coaching, and most importantly, team leadership? I like ND's chances in all those.
                                        www.chicagosportstown.com

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by ChiRish View Post
                                          It just seems that both ND and Bama stack up pretty evenly across the board in almost every category, so shouldn't the game come down to intangibles like desire, intensity, unity, coaching, and most importantly, team leadership? I like ND's chances in all those.
                                          The only place we lack.........AND IT'S A GLARING LACK, would be Special Teams.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            No way the SEC office will suspend Dial, they have to much SEC PRIDE!!!!!1!11!!!
                                            Hi!

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              I believe they have a better running game than us, and we have a better passing game.

                                              That said, there's a greater discrepancy between the passing games than the running games.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                                                The only place we lack.........AND IT'S A GLARING LACK, would be Special Teams.
                                                Definitely, we do. But is our punt return game (or lack thereof) going to have that much of an impact? You never know. I think you're right though, ST needs to be a point of emphasis in practices leading up to the game.
                                                www.chicagosportstown.com

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                                                  I believe they have a better running game than us, and we have a better passing game.

                                                  That said, there's a greater discrepancy between the passing games than the running games.
                                                  Yeah, good point. So balanced out, pretty even offenses. Pretty even defenses. I think we're going to be much better stopping the run than Georgia was, and Bama did not look good against the pass vs. Georgia.

                                                  Time will tell, but it's insane to me that any legitimate football fan, even those of the supposed best conference in the gosh darn history of 'MERICA, can claim ND to be a huge underdog.
                                                  www.chicagosportstown.com

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Does Notre Dame allow anyone of those fakes? ND plays safe on EVERY punt so ST is not honestly that bad of negative.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      I just don't get it. ND is undefeated. Against a good schedule as any unbiased person can tell. As Julius Campbell has said, this TEAM is perfect. I think they match up well against Bama.

                                                      <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1bXDarXk-JI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                      www.chicagosportstown.com

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        We need to address every aspect of the game and dissect everything they do. We can win but either team will need to play a complete game in order to win.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          I'm glad it's Alabama. Any other team would lead to excuses if ND wins. Got to take the belt from the champs.
                                                          Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Brian Hamilton‏@ChiTribHamilton

                                                            #Alabama coach Nick Saban on #NotreDame: "I'm not going to get ready to play them until we start practicing. So I've got a couple weeks."

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Better protect the ball, Alabama is going to go for the strip every time someone is gang-tackled. Every time more than two people was making a tackle a safety or DB was in there just trying to strip the ball.

                                                              GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                              Diz

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                I don't want to hear any crap about how much better Bama supposedly is than ND, and I also don't want to hear how we're going to beat the crap out of Bama. For the most part, these two teams match up well and it should be a pretty close game one way or the other.

                                                                The biggest advantage Bama will have is experience in this kind of game. This is why I'll gladly settle for a tied game after the first quarter. By that point our guys will be settled in and it'll just be football.

                                                                We can play with them, and they can play with us. Can't wait.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  Brian Hamilton‏@ChiTribHamilton

                                                                  #Alabama coach Nick Saban on BCS title game vs. #NotreDame: "I don't even know what the date of the game is."


                                                                  I hate Saban.

                                                                  Minimizing negative plays will be huge for us. Their DL could get a lot of TFLs on us.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                                                                    Brian Hamilton‏@ChiTribHamilton

                                                                    #Alabama coach Nick Saban on #NotreDame: "I'm not going to get ready to play them until we start practicing. So I've got a couple weeks."
                                                                    He's so full of crap. Rest assured that the full gameplan will be developed over the next two weeks.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                                                                      Brian Hamilton‏@ChiTribHamilton

                                                                      #Alabama coach Nick Saban on BCS title game vs. #NotreDame: "I don't even know what the date of the game is."


                                                                      I hate Saban.

                                                                      Minimizing negative plays will be huge for us. Their DL could get a lot of TFLs on us.
                                                                      Why do you think that?

                                                                      I wasn't too impressed with their DL. I don't remember them getting any pressure without stunting.

                                                                      Their LB's filled in gaps well, but, again, they were shoddy in pass defense.

                                                                      I think we'll a few points when we get the ball. I'm just worried, as others have stated, that they'll wear down our D-Line.

                                                                      Although, Georiga's run D just stinks. Does anyone know how big their linebackers are? They looked really, really small. I don't think Alabama will be able to go for 3-4-5 yards after contact against Carlo and Manti. EDIT: The linebackers of Georgia (that wasnt very clear when I reread it).

                                                                      I think we'll keep it really close if we limit Yards after contact by they RBs, and I think we're a team, much like LSU, that can do that.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #36
                                                                        Originally posted by ChiRish View Post
                                                                        Definitely agree. Of course, we'll have to deal with a nearly month-long, vomit inducing, cringe-worthy nonsense of how overrated ND is from the pundits and fanbases we've discussed ad nauseum around these parts, but the key for me is that the players will too. I saw numerous tweets from ND players welcoming the hate. They use it, take it in, and spin it into their already deep, dense motivation and team unity that they already have.

                                                                        That's not to think that Bama isn't good. They surely are. They run the ball extremely well and seem to handle their business in an undeniably professional way. They'll be ready to go, and they will play physical for 60 minutes. That, for me, is the toughest matchup - 60 minutes of tough, physical battles in the trenches.

                                                                        But ND has had those battles all year. That's why I don't understand the ignorance/arrogance and hate towards this Irish team. We've gone through several games just like the one Bama just won, where the team lays it all out there, fights hard and physical the entire time, and relies on their defense to pull it out. It is in those times that team brotherhood is formed, and that is one category where we have Alabama owned.

                                                                        I know Bama is experienced in these matters, but I love our leadership. I also feel like their offensive strengths (physical, pro-style running game) play to our defensive strengths. Our linebackers will have their hands full, on top of the D line, but I really think that we match up much better with Alabama than we did with Georgia.

                                                                        That said - f*ck Bama and their SEC identity arrogance. They spent 60 minutes battling in one of the better games of the year, and they celebrate by holding up SEC signs? That's just flat out embarrassing. I hope we come in and give them a punch in the mouth that they, their fanbase, and much of the national media seems to think we're completely incapable of giving.
                                                                        This.
                                                                        I completely agree. Go Irish!
                                                                        God, Country, Notre Dame

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #37
                                                                          1) They allowed more points to Georgia than we did to Oklahoma and USC combined (Who both have better offenses than Georgia). Their defense is very beatable. Move the pocket and let Everett make plays.
                                                                          2) Outside of the game winning touchdown pass McCarron didn't impress me at all. He looks to leave the pocket way too early and often.
                                                                          3) Their running backs and offensive line are legit. Will be the most important matchup of the game. Bama Oline+RBs vs ND front 7.

                                                                          I believe ND can and will win if they play solid football.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #38
                                                                            Originally posted by ndfi78 View Post
                                                                            No way the SEC office will suspend Dial, they have to much SEC PRIDE!!!!!1!11!!!
                                                                            The SEC will suspend him. Bank on it.





                                                                            He'll have to sit out Christmas Eve and not open presents until Christmas Day.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #39
                                                                              He should be suspended for that hit, but I don't think he will be. The SEC wants to win the national championship. They won't take any chances.
                                                                              God, Country, Notre Dame

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #40
                                                                                If our DL can handle their OL... we've got a chance. Can our corners cover Amari Cooper 1v1? They held their own against Lee and Woods....

                                                                                I'll state the obvious though... if we can't stop the run, our entire defensive strategy falls apart and we could be in for a 28+ point beatdown.

                                                                                If our D holds up... let's be serious, there was nothing impressive about Alabama's defense today. I don't think our WRs we able to consistently make plays, but Eifert could dominate the middle of the field. Improvement in our red zone efficiency and our OL showing up are necessary. This game is winnable if Alabama comes out and plays super crappy like how they did today... but with multiple weeks to prep? I don't know... wish we were playing the game next weekend.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                  If our DL can handle their OL... we've got a chance. Can our corners cover Amari Cooper 1v1? They held their own against Lee and Woods....

                                                                                  I'll state the obvious though... if we can't stop the run, our entire defensive strategy falls apart and we could be in for a 28+ point beatdown.

                                                                                  If our D holds up... let's be serious, there was nothing impressive about Alabama's defense today. I don't think our WRs we able to consistently make plays, but Eifert could dominate the middle of the field. Improvement in our red zone efficiency and our OL showing up are necessary. This game is winnable if Alabama comes out and plays super crappy like how they did today... but with multiple weeks to prep? I don't know... wish we were playing the game next weekend.
                                                                                  I think there will be safety help over the top against Cooper. He is really there only receiving threat

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #42
                                                                                    Did UGA have LBs?


                                                                                    Yes, I saw them before the snap but after the snap ... gone.

                                                                                    UGA had 5 men on the LOS but routinely Bama had the center and an OT take out the LBs BEFORE the RB got to the LOS. Other times I saw a Bama back break through a slim hole and there was nobody at the next level. DBs made the stop 8-15 yds downfield. Other times Bama's OLine open holes an 18 wheeler could have gotten through.

                                                                                    I was impressed with UA's OLine but underwhelmed by UGA's backers.


                                                                                    UGA had the 67th Rush Defense at 163 yds/game. By comparison:

                                                                                    56 Michigan 156
                                                                                    57 Southern Cal 156
                                                                                    60 Navy 160
                                                                                    67 UGA 167
                                                                                    72 Wake Forest 166
                                                                                    73 Nebraska 166
                                                                                    81 Purdue 180
                                                                                    86 Oklahoma 187

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                      If our DL can handle their OL... we've got a chance. Can our corners cover Amari Cooper 1v1? They held their own against Lee and Woods....

                                                                                      I'll state the obvious though... if we can't stop the run, our entire defensive strategy falls apart and we could be in for a 28+ point beatdown.

                                                                                      If our D holds up... let's be serious, there was nothing impressive about Alabama's defense today. I don't think our WRs we able to consistently make plays, but Eifert could dominate the middle of the field. Improvement in our red zone efficiency and our OL showing up are necessary. This game is winnable if Alabama comes out and plays super crappy like how they did today... but with multiple weeks to prep? I don't know... wish we were playing the game next weekend.
                                                                                      I agree. I think Bama will see how they succeeded in the second half and focus on establishing the run and then trying to open up the play action pass. I really think that we can manage that aspect of the game. The key will be staying disciplined.

                                                                                      I also agree that Bama's defense looks susceptible. Our offensive line is strong enough to foster enough of a run game to keep Golson comfortable.

                                                                                      Like I said earlier, I think this will be a close game that will come down to the wire because both teams match up so well in many different aspects. Intangibles like leadership and teamwork could thus be the deciding factor. I like our chances there.
                                                                                      www.chicagosportstown.com

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • #44
                                                                                        The good thing is Daniels will be back also. Gives us another big target in the passing game

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • #45
                                                                                          I posted this in the game thread but it seems to be dead in favor of this new one, so, I'm violating IE propriety by repeating it here. Sorry. Just in hope of stirring the conversation [although this old person has to go to bed now....]

                                                                                          Interesting game. All sorts of odd things about it.

                                                                                          1). Alabama's defense turns out to be far from impenetrable. We are always being accused of being frauds --- I'm wondering if there isn't a little fraudulence there. Georgia was "OK" offensively but I did not think particularly scary. If Everett has a good game, I see no reason why we will not move the ball.

                                                                                          2). Our quarterback, if he doesn't turn it over, is better than theirs, maybe significantly better --- certainly much more talented. Weird to say that going into an NC game. Our receivers also look more athletic than theirs, as a group anyway. They have nothing approaching Eifert, nor did Georgia.

                                                                                          3). Their running backs are brutal, but so are our tacklers --- we're bigger and stronger than Georgia defensively. Still those RBs pose our difficulty. Contain them, no ball turnovers, and we severely limit their scoring. Same verse, just like the first [twelve].

                                                                                          4). Richt was an extreme bonehead on the final offensive play --- nearly inconceivable. Had Kelly ever done anything that bad, half this board [the troglodyte half] would never stop screaming about it. Saban though did something nearly as stupid just before the first half end. He didn't use one of THREE timeouts he had in the last half minute, and blew two shots at a touchdown. Our coach, gentlemen, is the better in-game coach.

                                                                                          5). Georgia's defense was out-of-gas and almost completely quit in the second half --- over 300 total rushing yards, and Alabama still barely won. We are much the more physical defense than Georgia. And better conditioned. And probably deeper.

                                                                                          6). I am not sure that I would say that Alabama is clearly better than either Stanford or Oklahoma. Stanford's as tough, and Oklahoma's as fast or faster. Both are better than Georgia, even though Georgia is a good football team.

                                                                                          7). Alabama is VERY "simple" which is what Saban wants. They are a one-trick pony, albeit a powerfully effective one. Their entire game is brutal muscle. Georgia could not stand up to it. Texas A&M somehow could. The issue is: can Big Lou, Tuitt, and KLM look those guys in the eye and smile and shrug "bring it on"? Can Manti, Prince, Dan/Carlos, and Danny meet the two RBs at the holes and throw them down. Georgia couldn't; we're stronger. We'll see.

                                                                                          Anyone who assumes that this is going to be an obvious SEC win will be speaking purely from biased stupidity and emotionalism. Alabama rushing power vs. Notre Dame front seven power might create supercollider fusions leading to Black Holes in Miami.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • #46
                                                                                            Bama on offense reminds me of a slightly more talents Wisconsin offense of the past few years. Run, run, run, and run well.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • #47
                                                                                              We respect you but by no means fear you.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                                                                                I posted this in the game thread but it seems to be dead in favor of this new one, so, I'm violating IE propriety by repeating it here. Sorry. Just in hope of stirring the conversation [although this old person has to go to bed now....]

                                                                                                Interesting game. All sorts of odd things about it.

                                                                                                1). Alabama's defense turns out to be far from impenetrable. We are always being accused of being frauds --- I'm wondering if there isn't a little fraudulence there. Georgia was "OK" offensively but I did not think particularly scary. If Everett has a good game, I see no reason why we will not move the ball.

                                                                                                2). Our quarterback, if he doesn't turn it over, is better than theirs, maybe significantly better --- certainly much more talented. Weird to say that going into an NC game. Our receivers also look more athletic than theirs, as a group anyway. They have nothing approaching Eifert, nor did Georgia.

                                                                                                3). Their running backs are brutal, but so are our tacklers --- we're bigger and stronger than Georgia defensively. Still those RBs pose our difficulty. Contain them, no ball turnovers, and we severely limit their scoring. Same verse, just like the first [twelve].

                                                                                                4). Richt was an extreme bonehead on the final offensive play --- nearly inconceivable. Had Kelly ever done anything that bad, half this board [the troglodyte half] would never stop screaming about it. Saban though did something nearly as stupid just before the first half end. He didn't use one of THREE timeouts he had in the last half minute, and blew two shots at a touchdown. Our coach, gentlemen, is the better in-game coach.

                                                                                                5). Georgia's defense was out-of-gas and almost completely quit in the second half --- over 300 total rushing yards, and Alabama still barely won. We are much the more physical defense than Georgia. And better conditioned. And probably deeper.

                                                                                                6). I am not sure that I would say that Alabama is clearly better than either Stanford or Oklahoma. Stanford's as tough, and Oklahoma's as fast or faster. Both are better than Georgia, even though Georgia is a good football team.

                                                                                                7). Alabama is VERY "simple" which is what Saban wants. They are a one-trick pony, albeit a powerfully effective one. Their entire game is brutal muscle. Georgia could not stand up to it. Texas A&M somehow could. The issue is: can Big Lou, Tuitt, and KLM look those guys in the eye and smile and shrug "bring it on"? Can Manti, Prince, Dan/Carlos, and Danny meet the two RBs at the holes and throw them down. Georgia couldn't; we're stronger. We'll see.

                                                                                                Anyone who assumes that this is going to be an obvious SEC win will be speaking purely from biased stupidity and emotionalism. Alabama rushing power vs. Notre Dame front seven power might create supercollider fusions leading to Black Holes in Miami.
                                                                                                excellent post as usual.

                                                                                                This game is going to be a war!
                                                                                                "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Crimsongulf View Post
                                                                                                  We respect you but by no means fear you.
                                                                                                  Right back at you!
                                                                                                  "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                                                                                    ... Alabama rushing power vs. Notre Dame front seven power might create supercollider fusions leading to Black Holes in Miami.
                                                                                                    Is this your way of saying that Nix should be elevated to status as "God Particle?"

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Adsense

                                                                                                    Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X