BAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/esgiE5T4eWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Had not seen it on here. Thought it was pretty cool(even if it is bama fans)! GO IRISH!!

Originally posted by GEORGIA DOMER View Post
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/esgiE5T4eWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Had not seen it on here. Thought it was pretty cool(even if it is bama fans)! GO IRISH!!
    Ya would've thought they won the NC.

Comment

Originally posted by RallySonsOfND View Post
      Ya would've thought they won the NC.
      They are claiming it already, to go with the other 27 NC's they claim...

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockOnHelmet View Post
        They are claiming it already, to go with the other 27 NC's they claim...
        Well they should, if they are playing ND they are going to win by like 40 points.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nmJKY59NX8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Nine out of ten times it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..."

Comment

Why do you record yourself watching a football game? Seriously? And will they record it and post it when UGA beats them?
            "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." E.H.

Comment

Those dumb hicks don't realize how f'ing bad *** out defense is.
              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

They wont be cheering when Big #7 and #5 are putting A. J. McCarron on his ***

Comment

Unfortunately in this video the Irish guy is being drowned by the guy with bad teeth, ala Alabama.

Comment

Most Bama fans honestly think that the game against Georgia will be harder than Notre Dame. Hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                      Most Bama fans honestly think that the game against Georgia will be harder than Notre Dame. Hard to believe.
                      Many think the games against LSU, Texas A&M, and the one coming with Georgie will be tougher. They also think Florida would be tougher. Some serious fans, (not the ones who call into radio shows) are quietly impressed with ND, and see some potential issues for their team.
                      Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                        Good. Let them go into the NCG thinking they already won. Only helps us (assuming we get past SC).

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                          Good. Let them go into the NCG thinking they already won. Only helps us (assuming we get past SC).
                          I agree with this.

I hope they underestimate the **** out of us.

Then comes the BOOM!

Comment

Listening to the PAWWWWWWWWWWWWW show while I study. IF we beat USC, I can't wait to see Bama.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

who honestly records themselves watching a football game, exactly. no one in the heat of the moment in front of a tv says wow someone record this.. most if not all of these type of reactions to events on television are fake..

Comment

The video above won't play for me, but I have a friend that records intense moments of games on his cell phone sometimes. We make fun of him for it, but he tells us he doesn't care because at some point one of us will do something that will merit 1 million+ views on youtube.

Not so odd to have a friend recording their other, crazier sports-fan friends.

Comment

Let them think that just like any other fan base we have faced this year. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by aubeirish View Post
                                    Let them think that just like any other fan base we have faced this year. Doesn't bother me one bit.
                                    Every time someone discounts us I remind them that Oklahoma fans (some of them anyway) and all the "experts" thought OU would pass all over us and the "Belldozer" would score multiple times. All I ever hear is "well we all knew OU was overrated and 'Bama/Georgia/Floirda/LSU/etc plays big boy football." But I don't give a crap what they think. Let them underestimate us.
                                    "It is so much easier to live placidly and complacently. Of course, to live placidly and complacently is not to live at all."-Jack London

Comment

Originally posted by ickythump1225 View Post
                                      Every time someone discounts us I remind them that Oklahoma fans (some of them anyway) and all the "experts" thought OU would pass all over us and the "Belldozer" would score multiple times. All I ever hear is "well we all knew OU was overrated and 'Bama/Georgia/Floirda/LSU/etc plays big boy football." But I don't give a crap what they think. Let them underestimate us.
                                      An Oklahoma fan asked me and my uncle,"Any predictions on this game?"

My uncle and I, attempting to be gracious fans away from home replied, "It should be a great game." Then we asked, "How about you?"

He replied,"I think OU will win by 30-40 points."

We didn't replied. I just smiled at my uncle channeling my inner smartass/agro Irish fan.

He left before we scored our last touchdown.

BOOMER SOONER THIS BITCHES!

Next I'll be yelling, "Roll TIDE!"

Mark these words.

Comment

I know three Bama fans personally... all students of mine... all of them have already mailed it in as another championship... UGA is the worst of the best of the SEC and Notre Dame is a complete and total joke... a mid level MAC team. That's basically the attitude.
                                        Last edited by ACamp1900; 11-19-2012, 09:18 PM.
                                        There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

Fans will make the mistake of underetimating ND. I'm pretty sure Saban won't make that mistake. If Bama ND happens-epic game.
                                          I have invested everything BUT tuition for Notre Dame. I make no apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbolt View Post
                                            Fans will make the mistake of underetimating ND. I'm pretty sure Saban won't make that mistake. If Bama ND happens-epic game.
                                            This. Especially with a full month to prepare. They'll be ready. But so will we.

Assuming, of course, that we both win out. Which we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbolt View Post
                                              Saban is a good coach and he has the rings to back it up. However I really believe Kelly is a great and elite coach and he's two games away from having a ring to prove it. Give Kelly 4 weeks to find holes in 'Bama D and coach up Golson to expose them and Diaco 4 weeks to study how to shut down Lacy and Yeldon (the Tide's RB's) and I am very confident we can win that game.
                                              "It is so much easier to live placidly and complacently. Of course, to live placidly and complacently is not to live at all."-Jack London

Comment

I want nothing but a ND and Bama matchup in the NCG if we get past USC. A ND - Alabama game would be one for the ages and a chance to put this SEC crap talk to rest!

Comment

I was a senior at ND when the Irish beat 'Bama in the Sugar Bowl. I was at the game the following when we stemmed The Tide in the Orange Bowl.

Good times. Good games. I would love to see another act in the drama.

Comment

Guys do not hate me for this. It is simply my opinion on why I'd much rather not play Bama. I'll start off Bama plays Georgia for SEC championship, Georgia a team that lost to South Carolina by 5 scores. Their best win comes from a IMO a vastly overrated Florida squad. Sets up what many of you want. ND vs Bama Natty Champ. Nick Saban will have over a month to dissect everything i repeat EVERYTHING the Irish have done, may attempt to do. Look at the Michigan Bama game tape. They stopped everything Michigan threw at them. Michigan pulled out new tricks. Saban saw it coming then put out the fire. Need further evidence? take a look back at last year. LSU beats Bama in Baton Rouge. Natty Title game, Nuetral site.. Bama walks away 21-0 only allowed LSU to cross the fifty once Saban dissected everything LSU did and could possibly do.
                                                    We have an awesome front 7, one of the best in the country. Bama has a damn good line. I'm not taking anything away from ND, their the top team. They deserve this more than any team out there. i love them as much well its probably alittle unnatural to love a team as much as I do. I'm just being abit realistic throwing out some points. I read way too many articles about college football. So if anyone can find stats,facts, anything that will put my concerns to rest id really appreciate it. Of course if some how we blow it next weekend in the Coliseum then well I guess I just look like an ***.
                                                    Last edited by ND_Dubb; 11-20-2012, 05:39 AM.
                                                    "Losing is easy. It's not enjoyable,but it's easy" - Bud Wilkinson

Comment

I would also like to add, My concerns wouldn't be relevant if we played Alabama the week after the SEC Championship. It's the fact that Saban is gonna have a month to look at what we do that scares the living **** outta me.

Comment

Maybe Saban won't be overconfident, but those big headed players who have had their ego stroked for four years might. They were all part of the SEC fan base who have preached Notre Dame irrlevence since they were weaned off their Mama's teets. They have grown up assuming Notre Dame was a nice place for guys who didn't intend to play Sundays to go.

I can see them panicking when Notre Dame comes out and surprises them early. Then they will start pointing fingers and Saban will be in a damage control mode instead of playing chess with Brian Kelly.

A month for Everett to hone his game and study the Bama d...a month for Kevarei to improve...a month for Davaris to heal and get back into game shape...a month for the Crimson Tide to celebrate their 100th claimed national championship. Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish To The Core View Post
                                                          Maybe Saban won't be overconfident, but those big headed players who have had their ego stroked for four years might. They were all part of the SEC fan base who have preached Notre Dame irrlevence since they were weaned off their Mama's teets. They have grown up assuming Notre Dame was a nice place for guys who didn't intend to play Sundays to go.

I can see them panicking when Notre Dame comes out and surprises them early. Then they will start pointing fingers and Saban will be in a damage control mode instead of playing chess with Brian Kelly.

A month for Everett to hone his game and study the Bama d...a month for Kevarei to improve...a month for Davaris to heal and get back into game shape...a month for the Crimson Tide to celebrate their 100th claimed national championship. Priceless.
                                                          Nice to see you have it all figured out. ND will be, in fact, the first real football team Bama has faced since, well, since the last time Bama faced ND.

'Dem Bammer players ain't never done see no intelligent football players who go to what is called a class and don't fold under pressure like everyone else they play.

As you say, they rest on their lauren's and becky's and dey fans is just as stupid as straw that don't get burnt for what to keep the rednecks warm in those mobile modular units of the single wide variety. The smart straw gets burned; the dumb straw don't. Dem bammers is the dumb straw.

Notre Dame fans are the smart straw and know how to will their team to victory, while them Bammers ain't been getting no coaching and they been playing little bitty teams with little bitty players in little bitty stadiums and why, when they see the majicity of the Notre Dame players, why, they gonna just bow down and quit like a dog that just give up and don't beg no more.

It's gonna be a massacre. The SEC ain't even ready for what's about to happen. We are going to be awed and wowed and then, us dumb Bammers down hea who don't even know football are going to see the light and we are going to be awoken to real football played by real and honest college players, not cheaters and professionals.
                                                          Last edited by CtrlAltDel; 11-20-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Comment

There are a lot of benefits to both teams for this game, as far as having the month off to prepare.

I think that the biggest beneficiary is going to be Everett. He is a RS freshman QB who has only gotten better as the season continued. I don't think that Kelly has even installed the entire offense yet, so whatever else he might come up with for the SC game, I still think that Kelly would have some more stuff to help make it tougher for Bama to prepare.

Besides, no matter what people say about McCarron, he does not have the same ceiling that Golson does so I can honestly say that LSU was his peak and since then he has regressed. I hope that UGA plants him in the ground and mauls him, while Bama still creams UGA just to show how one-dimensional the team really is.

EG will be the difference. Anyone who watch the Aggies and the Tide play KNOWS that Bama struggles with mobile QBs who can throw...especially FRESHMEN QBs.

It should be another classic football game....as long as we can get by USC.

Comment

I have to say, one thing definitely in ND's favor is Kelly's bowl prep. In 2010, ND came out and put an a$$-whooping on Miami. In 2011, ND began with 3 quarters of beating up on FSU when the wheels came off and ND lost 3 turnovers. my point is that Kelly has his teams prepared. Kelly and Co. will find holes and exploit them.

Clearly Saban knows how to win games too.
                                                                I have invested everything BUT tuition for Notre Dame. I make no apologies.

Comment

Everyone is gonna hate me..

Saban Bowl record 7-6
                                                                  Kelly Bowl record 3-2. Major Bowl game was Orange Bowl in 2008 loss to VT. I'm getting off the internet so I stop looking up ****

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                  Working...
                                                                  X