Marcus Lattimore hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Lattimore hit?

Did anyone else just see that ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

OMG that was horrible

Comment

Poor kid... He won't be back any time soon
      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

I feel terrible. He was crying getting carted off

Comment

What happened?

Comment

That made my knee hurt watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by DomeLover3 View Post
              What happened?
              LB hit him in the knee and it bent forward.

Comment

Almost thru up watching it. I feel so sorry for him. I hope he makes a come back. From knee down it looks like skin is the only thing holding his lower leg attached. I am not trying to be funny. It looked that bad.. Feel sick for the kid.
                Last edited by Irishman77; 10-27-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

What happened?
                  Words can't describe must see

Comment

Poor kid can't catch a break.

Comment

Hope its not career threatening

Comment

I'm at work. Anyone have a link to a picture or video? I heard the Tenn players were pretty shook up and dry respectful about it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by peoriairish View Post
                          I'm at work. Anyone have a link to a picture or video? I heard the Tenn players were pretty shook up and dry respectful about it as well.
                          Here's the link:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1640439/lattimore.gif

Comment

I can rewind and record on my phone and email it. But not sure how to post it. Or i can email it to anyone, but i am sure it will be on sportscenter etc...

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bk9dm8NcvYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

oh my god. that's really hard to watch.
                                Last edited by UmphreakDomer; 10-27-2012, 12:35 PM. Reason: typo
                                Oh yeah, I ain't allowed to say "goddamn" no more.--D-Bob

Comment

Say a prayer for Marcus everyone...

Comment

Thanks reps.

Looks like a LCL, PCL, and ACL. Kid will be out a long time.

Comment

2 blown knees in 2 seasons, the kid can't catch a break. I feel awful for him. It was nice to see both teams come onto the field when he got hurt, he has has so much respect from everyone. I hope he recovers soon, no athlete deserves to suffer an injury like that.

I'm a victim of a bad leg injury so I feel his pain here. Get well soon kid

Comment

Let's pray he pulls a McGahee and bounces back.

I never wish to see this kind of injury on anyone... terrible

Comment

That's awful...... The D Rose "knee" commercial right after wasn't great either....

Comment

Ouch....Saw that real time- really feel bad for the talented RB. I believe it was to his other (opposite one from last year) knee so that is the only silver lining.
                                            "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

I can say that was the worst knee injury I have ever seen

Comment

shades of willis mcgahee in college :/
                                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

Marcus Lattimore injury: Reaction from around the web - SBNation.com

Comment

Reminds me of the Willis McGahee injury.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r_wPOfTGegA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                    "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Saw it live also, I didn't have time to turn my head, I hate seeing gruesome injuries, feel really bad for this young man, I hope he finds his way back in time.
                                                      Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

That was McGahee meets Gale Sayers. Poor kid.
                                                        Last edited by IrishJayhawk; 10-27-2012, 02:29 PM. Reason: Sp.

Comment

Twitter / jdeprima: @ryenarussillo I would guess ...

^ gruesome picture
                                                          “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                            That picture is worse then in real time.

Comment

Why do they keep cutting to the sideline reporter with no information?
                                                              Prehistoric

Comment

That is so unbelievably terrible. I feel for Marcus, I can't imagine the pain and sadness the kid is going through.

Reason # 147,429 an education is so important. Hope he recovers quickly, not just for football, but for life.
                                                                www.chicagosportstown.com

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                                                  Why do they keep cutting to the sideline reporter with no information?
                                                                  LOL i was sitting here asking the same question.

Comment

Off topic but did anyone just see that run from the TN back Patterson? He's so freaking quick.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                                      I can say that was the worst knee injury I have ever seen
                                                                      It was brutal, but McGahee's was pretty bad too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/92ifz2qqtm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                      Originally posted by koonja
                                                                      I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

I don't know our very own Joe Theismann had a pretty bad one too...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PHCXNt4P8Xg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0:48

Comment

Who was the USC running back that got his knee turned around? That was a bad one as well. Feel terrible for Lattimore, that was hard to watch.

Google has not given me the answer yet
                                                                          Last edited by mgriff; 10-27-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Could be career-ending, damn.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              I got lightheaded watching that

Comment

• #40
                                                                                You could see his lower leg flopping around when his leg was in the air on the reply during the game. Ouch. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                                                                                  It was brutal, but McGahee's was pretty bad too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/92ifz2qqtm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                                  seen this somewhere before. ;)

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by NDFANnSouthWest View Post
                                                                                    seen this somewhere before. ;)
                                                                                    You know that I can't read.
                                                                                    Originally posted by koonja
                                                                                    I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      So no one has found out who the USC running back was that got his lower leg twisted around? I want to say it was in a BCS game a few years ago. I may be mistaken and it might not be a Trojan.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        My heart just breaks for Lattimore. He is from only about 20 minutes from me. He is a class act, and a wonderful kid. Last year it was the left knee, this year the right one. But the kid is a true warrior and will rehab the leg to the best of his ability. He'll be back at So. Car. next year to try to show the NFL scouts he can still play. But he was likely gone after this season, but for this injury. And he was looking at mid 1st round money. Very tough loss for the young man.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by mgriff View Post
                                                                                          So no one has found out who the USC running back was that got his lower leg twisted around? I want to say it was in a BCS game a few years ago. I may be mistaken and it might not be a Trojan.
                                                                                          Ryan Powdrell

Injury Ends Powdrell&#39;s Season - YouTube

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            The CBS update guy says it "could be a season threatening injury" just now. Ummmmm.....you watching the same video as the rest of us, chief? That is the grossest injury I've ever seen, easily displacing the McGahee one. Made me want to throw up. My heart goes out to him. The way the medical industry is now, there is a chance he can make it back. I hope he does.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              That's tough...reminds me a lot of McGahee injury.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                I know this was mentioned by someone else above. I was very impressed with the class and character shown by the Vol players following the injury. They knew it was severe and Lattimore is so well respected. The entire Vol team came out and approached him as they were preparing to get him up and onto the cart. Giving him their well wishes and prayers. In sports, even enemies can show respect. I thought it was a terrific show of respect by the players.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ohara831 View Post
                                                                                                  I know this was mentioned by someone else above. I was very impressed with the class and character shown by the Vol players following the injury. They knew it was severe and Lattimore is so well respected. The entire Vol team came out and approached him as they were preparing to get him up and onto the cart. Giving him their well wishes and prayers. In sports, even enemies can show respect. I thought it was a terrific show of respect by the players.
                                                                                                  Very well put. I wish there was more respect out there in FB and society.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Prayers to the young man. Hope he has a full recovery.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X