College football is finally here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football is finally here

It is now Thursday. The first game of the college football season is finally here and it kicks off with Murray State at Louisville @ 6.
    Plus 2 top 25 team in Wisconsin and Mississippi State.
    I don't care it's college football and I'm watching.
    What games do you guys wanna see?
    2011 NCAA Division I-A NCAA Football Scores and Schedules for Week 1 - ESPN
    RIP KMC 4/15/13

Besides the obvious...

Oregon/LSU & Boise St/Georgia intrigue me

Wouldn't mind catching some of the RU game to see what Huggins has to offer

Comment

I'm going to ASU-UC Davis tonight to kick off the season. Gonna be a snoozer, but next Friday the Devils play Mizzou, so that one should be fun.

*Correction: ASU game tomorrow night. Crap I really thought it was Friday earlier....
      Last edited by IrishSteelhead; 09-01-2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

yeeaaa foobawl!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Comment

GO IRISH!

Comment

Delete me...delete, me.
            Last edited by mgriff; 09-01-2011, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Now is when time really starts to drag; the Thursday football starts until the Saturday ND kicks off. That's at least my experience. Luckily I'm home in my native environment to football for the first time in five years, this season will be special.

Comment

Wisconsin tonight will be a good game along with Oregon/LSU Saturday.

I've heard about this team called the Fighting Irish or something playing South Florida on Saturday afternoon. Anyone heard of them? I might have to check that one out.

Comment

Looking forward to the Boise-UGA game...could be interesting.
                  I would've said LSU-Oregon except they're both in really hot water and all the good players on both teams aren't playing.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Murray St.-Lousiville game, just because itll mean football is finally back. College football has been gone for way too long

Comment

Originally posted by zpm97 View Post
                      I'm looking forward to the Murray St.-Lousiville game, just because itll mean football is finally back. College football has been gone for way too long
                      I'm with you there!
                      We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

This has been a REALLY long off-season. I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you Lord!

I'm watching the game here on Saturday with a few friends, and then going to the Iowa State/Northern Iowa game in the evening to root on my Cyclones. Should be a great weekend!

Comment

Thank god football is finally upon us.

Comment

THANK GOD!! MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR.

Comment

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!!!

I just head-butted all three of my dogs, my cat and my bird.

The significant other is lucky she's not home yet.

Comment

is anyone watching this louisville-murray st game? that louisville qb is an absolute joke. he's just lucky he has good receivers, because he hasn't made a remotely good throw yet. two touchdown passes that were both absolutely horrid, especially that last one. and he horribly underthrew a wide open receiver which should have gone for a td.

Comment

i think theres a game on Saturday that i might go and watch, not sure though, its not a huge program like powerhouse Akron.
                                  "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

also, anyone notice that the banned SirDshans is currently online? if you can read this, WE MISS YOU!!!
                                    "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

I'm watching Rudy right now while enjoying a few beers after a long day. I cannot wait until Saturday guys!
                                      GO IRISH!

Comment

I'm watching the Wisconsin game right now UNLV is lucky the badgers look as if they could be doing so much more damage if they really wanted 2
                                        A big thank you to hollywood for making it cool to be irish, were thinking about taking a run at the jews soon-Forrest Griffin

Comment

This has been the worst football drought I have suffered through in all my years for some reason. I am absolutely STARVED for this year to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by phork View Post
                                            This has been the worst football drought I have suffered through in all my years for some reason. I am absolutely STARVED for this year to begin.

Comment

Wake Forest is looking good tonight. Theyre beating Syracuse 20-7 right now. Seems like a bit of a surprise since Wake Forest was 3-9 last year and Syracuse was 8-5

Comment

Originally posted by phork View Post
                                                I mentioned the same thing in another thread.. It's because our expectations are real! We know this is going to be a special season.. It truly feels like I've been waiting years for this season to start.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                Working...
                                                X