Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Things SkunkBear

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Michigan got blown the F out by Illinois in Ann Arbor, instead of clinching the Big Ten title. Ah sweet schadenfreude

    Comment


    • Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
      Michigan got blown the F out by Illinois in Ann Arbor, instead of clinching the Big Ten title. Ah sweet schadenfreude
      I was really close to saying the were a shoe in for the Final Four....Filling out brackets this year is going to be a nightmare.
      Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
        Michigan got blown the F out by Illinois in Ann Arbor, instead of clinching the Big Ten title. Ah sweet schadenfreude
        It was Fucking GLORIOUS
        What did Davonte do?

        Comment


        • What did Davonte do?

          Comment


          • Comment


            • You hate to see it.

              Oh, and EJ Holland is a douche

              Comment


              • Is Michigan football in trouble?
                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                  Is Michigan football in trouble?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Johannes View Post
                    some folks saying ND is in play now and likes him as a WR, any truth to that?
                    What did Davonte do?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                      Is Michigan football in trouble?
                      We can only hope so! Muck fichigan!

                      Comment


                      • What did Davonte do?

                        Comment


                        • What did Davonte do?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                            Transferred to Washington
                            What did Davonte do?

                            Comment


                            • Amazing scuttlebutt here in the Mitt over the weekend. So SCUM Held their spring game on saturday
                              • Wasn't on TV (they declined to have it shown on Big Ten Network, the only school to do so)
                              • Wasn't on Radio
                              • No journalists or any sort allowed in
                              • No families allowed
                              • Post game the SCUM official twitter account released a 70 second video clip, of which about 50 seconds showed actual game footage
                              The reaction in the sports media landscape is here is of course extremely negative towards SCUM now, the consensus is that they are giving up being a football school now.

                              You love to see it!

                              What did Davonte do?

                              Comment


                              • There is a sportsbook that has an over/under on how many QB's Jimmy will start this year. the number is 2 1/2. Amusing

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                  There is a sportsbook that has an over/under on how many QB's Jimmy will start this year. the number is 2 1/2. Amusing
                                  Is there anything that says how they will calculate that? I mean, you have a backup senior walk-on that comes in on senior night to take a knee, does he count? Could be an easy way to take the over.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by GowerND11 View Post

                                    Is there anything that says how they will calculate that? I mean, you have a backup senior walk-on that comes in on senior night to take a knee, does he count? Could be an easy way to take the over.
                                    Well it says "starters" so I'm assuming a plug and play like that late in the game won't count. But I had a questions along the same wavelength;

                                    If they came out in a wildcat formation to start the game, with a RB taking the first snap, I'm sure the Sportsbook would count that as a "start" for the RB at the QB position. I wouldn't touch that bet regardless, lol. Not with the dumpster fire that is Harbaugh's O.
                                    My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post

                                      Well it says "starters" so I'm assuming a plug and play like that late in the game won't count. But I had a questions along the same wavelength;

                                      If they came out in a wildcat formation to start the game, with a RB taking the first snap, I'm sure the Sportsbook would count that as a "start" for the RB at the QB position. I wouldn't touch that bet regardless, lol. Not with the dumpster fire that is Harbaugh's O.
                                      Yep... Missed the start thing there. DOH!

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                        The reaction in the sports media landscape is here is of course extremely negative towards SCUM now, the consensus is that they are giving up being a football school now.
                                        That hasn't already happened? Pretty sure Michigan has been a basketball school for a while now.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by GowerND11 View Post

                                          Is there anything that says how they will calculate that? I mean, you have a backup senior walk-on that comes in on senior night to take a knee, does he count? Could be an easy way to take the over.
                                          starts.

                                          Comment


                                          • What did Davonte do?

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                              "Those that transfer will be Champions."

                                              Comment


                                              • https://247sports.com/college/michig...ing-164165652/

                                                Multiple sources informed The Michigan Insider this afternoon that Michigan Director of Recruiting Matt Dudek has resigned his position and is expected to take on a similar role at Mississippi State. This news comes on the heels of a developing story first reported on TMI last Friday that has former UCLA, San Jose State, and Fresno State Director of Player Development Courtney Morgan soon joining Michigan’s staff in the same capacity.

                                                Sources further indicated that Morgan, a former Wolverine lineman (1999-2003), had himself been on the verge of heading to Mississippi State to run its recruiting department when his alma mater came calling. His decision to head home left an opening in Starkville that is now expected to be filled by Dudek.
                                                What did Davonte do?

                                                Comment




                                                • kid was part of their big 3 2021 class on offense (McCarthy at QB, Edwards at RB being the other two)

                                                  This will STINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG for SCUM
                                                  What did Davonte do?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post


                                                    kid was part of their big 3 2021 class on offense (McCarthy at QB, Edwards at RB being the other two)

                                                    This will STINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG for SCUM
                                                    Lol, this is fantastic. Still mildly pissed Edwards didn't ever see the light.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post

                                                      Lol, this is fantastic. Still mildly pissed Edwards didn't ever see the light.
                                                      urgh tell me about it! apparently he had a productive spring for them and played in their spring "game"
                                                      What did Davonte do?

                                                      Comment


                                                      • this one had been rumored to not even sign w/ michigan then he did but there had been smoke he wouldn't END UP there....and there it is.....fuck you Hairbaugh and michigan
                                                        EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                                                          this one had been rumored to not even sign w/ michigan then he did but there had been smoke he wouldn't END UP there....and there it is.....fuck you Hairbaugh and michigan
                                                          yeah he was buddies with Giles Jackson who just transferred out of SCUM and landed at Washington. Folks saying he wanted to early enroll and somehow the SCUM administration screwed up.
                                                          What did Davonte do?

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                                                            this one had been rumored to not even sign w/ michigan then he did but there had been smoke he wouldn't END UP there....and there it is.....fuck you Hairbaugh and michigan
                                                            It's because scUM wouldn't let him enroll early.

                                                            He graduated early intending to enroll early, but the school was sending him mixed signals or else refusing to verify his EE status. Then ultimately he was NOT allowed to EE.

                                                            I'd say that Harbaugh has to be going nuts about the admin dropping the ball... but he doesn't have that fire anymore.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • You hate to see it

                                                              Comment


                                                              • How many scholarship players will they have this fall? Seems like half the team is in the portal

                                                                Comment

                                                                Adsense

                                                                Collapse
                                                                Working...
                                                                X