No announcement yet.

All Things SkunkBear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by dublinirish; 02-18-2021, 11:23 AM.
    What did Davonte do?

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">oh im going to this shit <a href="https://t.co/qxsIwLrkYA">pic.twitter.com/qxsIwLrkYA</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Nanni (@celebrityhottub) <a href="https://twitter.com/celebrityhottub/status/1347653985826648065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

this OOC schedule cant be real?
      What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">oh im going to this shit <a href="https://t.co/qxsIwLrkYA">pic.twitter.com/qxsIwLrkYA</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Nanni (@celebrityhottub) <a href="https://twitter.com/celebrityhottub/status/1347653985826648065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

this OOC schedule cant be real?
        Imagine they squeek by and go 3-0 entering BIG10 play ranked 10th in the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
          Imagine they squeek by and go 3-0 entering BIG10 play ranked 10th in the nation.
          Closer to the truth than you realize! lol

Comment

• Then lose 3 in a row

Comment

• Originally posted by irishtrooper View Post
              Then lose 3 in a row
              And still be Top 25

Comment

• No joke, that UConn game is Michigan's "P5 OOC" opponent for the purposes of Big Ten rules

Comment

• Goes from the highest paid to 8th highest paid coach in the Big10. What a loser indeed. Could he really not find another job?

Comment

• Hawaii will beat scUM in the Big House.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                      Goes from the highest paid to 8th highest paid coach in the Big10. What a loser indeed. Could he really not find another job?
                      I never believed that NFL teams were interested in him. I really think hes untouchable now because everyone has seen thats he doesnt have what it takes to run a college program even after he was run out of the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                        I never believed that NFL teams were interested in him. I really think hes untouchable now because everyone has seen thats he doesnt have what it takes to run a college program even after he was run out of the NFL
                        I really think this past year has really hurt his stock.
                        Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                          I really think this past year has really hurt his stock.
                          The past 6 years have hurt his stock. He was run out of San Fran and his coaching has been steadily exposed each year at Michigan....

Comment

• So Ohio State just 'liked' the tweet about Harbaughs extension. Funny stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                              So Ohio State just 'liked' the tweet about Harbaughs extension. Funny stuff.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, love it

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michigan hires Ravens LB coach Mike Macdonald as their defensive coordinator <a href="https://t.co/AtbmHxfgFh">https://t.co/AtbmHxfgFh</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1350892112414461954?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

Last edited by dublinirish; 02-18-2021, 11:23 AM.
                                  What did Davonte do?

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Dallas Cowboys defensive backs coach Maurice &quot;Mo&quot; Linguist expected to go to Michigan as the co-defensive coordinator. The Dallas native has worked at Texas A&amp;M, Minnesota, Mississippi State and Iowa State. He was involved in the South Alabama HC job this year.</p>&mdash; Pete Thamel (@PeteThamel) <a href="https://twitter.com/PeteThamel/status/1351631805821181953?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 19, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                    As a Cowboys fan, i approve of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrangerIrish24 View Post
                                      As a Cowboys fan, i approve of this.
                                      Seriously.

Comment

• Michigan Sophomore RB Zach Charbonnet entered the NCAA transfer portal. Also Luiji Vilain, DE, Michigan
                                        Last edited by Legacy; 01-19-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                                          So Ohio State just 'liked' the tweet about Harbaughs extension. Funny stuff.
                                          Haha, fuck Michigan!

Comment

• The next OSU/Michigan game will be like popping a zit
                                            Last edited by Valpodoc85; 01-31-2021, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• lol Pep gotten his groove back since Michigan
                                              Last edited by dublinirish; 02-18-2021, 11:23 AM.
                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

• West Bloomfield HS HC Ron Bellamy replacing Ed Warriner for Michigan per McMurphy

Seems risky. Probably will be a good recruiter but you’re asking a HS coach and former WR to coach OL for the first time in the Big Ten? Hmmmm

EDIT: Seems his title of “OL Coach” may have not been correct. He is taking his spot on the staff, Warriner is gone but his title is not announced so someone on staff could be shifting to OL

EDIT #2: Sounds like TE Coach is going to be coaching OL. It will be HIS time first coaching OL, so point somewhat still stands lol
                                                Last edited by Dale; 01-23-2021, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Can we get Michigan and Tennessee to open next season

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                    West Bloomfield HS HC Ron Bellamy replacing Ed Warriner for Michigan per McMurphy

Seems risky. Probably will be a good recruiter but youre asking a HS coach and former WR to coach OL for the first time in the Big Ten? Hmmmm

EDIT: Seems his title of OL Coach may have not been correct. He is taking his spot on the staff, Warriner is gone but his title is not announced so someone on staff could be shifting to OL

EDIT #2: Sounds like TE Coach is going to be coaching OL. It will be HIS time first coaching OL, so point somewhat still stands lol
                                                    He can probably thank Donovan Edwards for this job opportunity.

Comment

• Where the heck did Ed Warriner go? From the Michigan fans on reddit, he seemed to be the only coach they liked

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
                                                        He can probably thank Donovan Edwards for this job opportunity.
                                                        Yep. I thought there was a rule. Isn't Michigan forbidden from recruiting that school now?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                                          Yep. I thought there was a rule. Isn't Michigan forbidden from recruiting that school now?
                                                          For like 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                            For like 2 years
                                                            thanks

Comment

Where the heck did Ed Warriner go? From the Michigan fans on reddit, he seemed to be the only coach they liked
                                                              They let his contract expire, which is crazy to me. It must be a personality clash because Warinner is a real good O line coach.
                                                              The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                                                They let his contract expire, which is crazy to me. It must be a personality clash because Warinner is a real good O line coach.
                                                                apparently he might take an off field role now
                                                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Are we thinking it was Harbaugh’s idea to hire two “Michigan Men” or coming from above/outside?

Comment

• McCaffrey transferring to play for Dad at Northern Colorado, FCS school.

South Park makes subtle jokes about Greeley fairly often.
                                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I thought Greeley was supposed to be a decent place

Comment

I thought Greeley was supposed to be a decent place
                                                                        I have never been there. I know my dad makes cattle jokes anytime the topic comes up. And South Park always shows Greeley as a cattle town.

It may be a good place. I grew up for several years in a town that smelled like manure because they had a livestock sales barn right outside town. To this day the smell doesn't remotely bother me. For all I know I'd love it there.
                                                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Greeley is in Weld County, which extends to near Boulder. There's referendum in Weld to leave Colorado and become part of Wyoming.
                                                                          https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/4304239001/

“There are a lot of consideration(s) for Weld County voters if they want to secede to Wyoming: income tax, personal property tax, corporate state income tax, retirement income tax, gas tax, severance taxes on oil and gas, and water rights to name a few,” Jennifer Carroll, the mayor of Erie, said in a statement. “If Weld County residents approve the ballot question, the Colorado legislature has to approve it, the Wyoming legislature has to approve it, and it's possible both Colorado voters and Congress will need to approve it as well.”
                                                                          Weld has has a population of about 324,000. Wyoming has about 579,000 residents.

Voters turned down similar referendum down in 2013, though in that one Weld was one of eleven counties that wanted to form their own state.
                                                                          https://ballotpedia.org/%22Whether_t...(November_2013)

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                                                            Haha, fuck Michigan!
                                                                            <iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/n1sRMS63yIxeU" width="480" height="200" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/shawbrothersuniverse-n1sRMS63yIxeU">via GIPHY</a></p>
                                                                            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                              I have never been there. I know my dad makes cattle jokes anytime the topic comes up. And South Park always shows Greeley as a cattle town.

It may be a good place. I grew up for several years in a town that smelled like manure because they had a livestock sales barn right outside town. To this day the smell doesn't remotely bother me. For all I know I'd love it there.
                                                                              Your Dad is right! A lot of southern Alberta cattle wind up in Greeley. Most go for slaughter rather than finishing at the feedlots.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

• Last edited by dublinirish; 02-18-2021, 11:22 AM.
                                                                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

Where the heck did Ed Warriner go? From the Michigan fans on reddit, he seemed to be the only coach they liked
                                                                                  Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                                                                  Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                                  apparently he might take an off field role now
                                                                                  He may not have been much of a recruiter, but he really improved our running game when he came in with Kelly originally. He did good things with tOSU's OL, and he improved Michigan's too. Next to Heistand, I think he's probably one of the best OL coaches in the college game. If Heistand doesn't wanna come back, I think we should reach out to Warriner. Quinn is decent, but our pass blocking wasn't always that great in the big games.

Comment

• What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Remember when they beat a undermanned and turns out not great Minnesota and Milton was crowned the QB that can bring Harbaugh back. The hot takes really flew that B1G week 1 (Wisconsin too)

Comment

• No way we should have lost to this BS that bad last time out.
                                                                                        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Michigan is working on their own “Browns QB Jersey”.

"Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

• Where did Milton supposedly say he was gonna transfer to and come back & hang 50 on Michigan?

Was it Rutgers or MSU maybe?
                                                                                            My CFB Book: https://www.amazon.com/Southbound-Tr.../dp/0692932593

Comment

• Haven't posted in this thread since the website switch. I just needed to get something off my chest.

Fuck Michigan.

[EDIT] Holy shit! It doesn't bleep it out anymore! This new ownership is the greatest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

Holy shit! It doesn't bleep it out anymore! This new ownership is the greatest.
                                                                                                speaks to the low morals of the IE ownership group CLEARLY
                                                                                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by hungryhippo View Post
                                                                                                  Where did Milton supposedly say he was gonna transfer to and come back & hang 50 on Michigan?

Was it Rutgers or MSU maybe?
                                                                                                  I think it was Rutgers lol... and what a sign of the times that is.

Fuck michigan.

Comment

• [TWITTER]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">.twitter.com/KsyCkHuBxV</a></p>&mdash; Ben VanSumeren (@primetimedunkin) <a href="https://twitter.com/primetimedunkin/status/1363171687404105733?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 20, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWITTER]

Former SCUM LB Ben Van Sumeren transfers to MSU lol. Has a brother who is a DT recruit in 2022 class who decommitted from SCUM last week. Guess he's leaded to East Lansing also
                                                                                                    What did Davonte do?

Comment

• [TWITTER]https://twitter.com/detnews_sports/status/1366380199642755072?s=20[/TWITTER]
                                                                                                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X