Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Interesting" Stuff with Bama

Really didn't know what else to call this thread. This is just wow

SPORTSbyBROOKS Bama Bowl Prep a Form of Recruiting Malpractice?

This is stupid, the NCAA should look into this. Obviously after their 5 year grace period of "investigating" is over of course.

Comment

Alabama getting shady again. Looks life 4 more years of winter in Tuscaloosa
      "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

just unreal how the ncaa continues to turn a blind eye towards the SEC. at some point someone needs to take a stand and say enough is enough.

Comment

I'm certianly not a fan of cheating, but if they are going to do it, at least they will be stealing Hart from Michigan.
          Originally posted by koonja
          I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Have they done this before? If they have then I can not fault them. If this is the first time ever then yes. No they don't HAVE to do it every year for me to think that this year is special. None of us know the situation of the school's facilities. Heck LSU may just have been 2 cheap last year.

Comment

This whole thing reminds me of Gilbert Gottfried in Beverly Hills Cop II.

Is there something that I could give to your high school ..... that oh I don't know ...... ummmm .....would make you want to forget about those other universities?

<object width="560" height="238 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://movieclips.com/e/MhXN/" style="background: #000000; display: block; overflow: hidden;"><param name="movie" value="http://movieclips.com/e/MhXN/"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /></object><a href="http://movieclips.com/MhXN-beverly-hills-cop-2-conning-sidney-bernstein/" style="margin: 0; padding: 1px 0 0 0; width:560px; height: 15px; background: #000000; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, Sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; line-height: normal; display: block;" onmouseover="this.style.background='#00aeff',this. style.color='#ffffff';" onmouseout="this.style.background='#000000',this.s tyle.color=';#cccccc';">Movie Videos &amp; Movie Scenes at MOVIECLIPS.com</a>
              Last edited by ab2cmiller; 12-22-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Ok, I guess that I get the practice field but how are they going to get hurt in the locker room?

Perhaps Saban should have though of that before talking. Of course nobody ever ask Nick a follow up in Alabama so he probably is just used to getting his butt kissed. and didn't think anybody would call him on his crap.

Comment

man this seems to be too high profile for Bama not to have cleared this through the NCAA...I'd be shocked if they didn't alreadt give the OK...

now, rather they should have...thats a different story
                  One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Comment

I undersatand all of your opinions and I do not disagree with you guys but... I think it is pretty cool that many high school athletes will get to use these new facilities. Clearly the motivation is for recruiting but I like that the kids at Dr. Phillips will get to experience better facilities.
                    Last edited by NDinNM; 12-22-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinNM View Post
                      I undersatand all of your opinions and I do not disagree with you guys but... I think it is pretty cool that many high school athletes will get to use these new facilities. Clearly the motivation is for recruiting but I like that the kids at Dr. Phillips will get to experience better facilities.
                      Yeah. Why don't the rename the field Saban's Field while Bama's at it.

Comment

I would kill for a team to come to my high school for the "Circle City Bowl" (Eh? EH? LUCAS OIL SPONSERED??? HMM???) and redo my entire field. It's been the same stadium since the Great Depression... and would love to see it modernized.

Comment

Weis took ND to the hawaii bowl to get Manti, but at least he didn't practice at his HS every day
                          The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Originally posted by tko View Post
                            just unreal how the ncaa continues to turn a blind eye towards the SEC. at some point someone needs to take a stand and say enough is enough.
                            If we only knew one half of the shady bull$#@% the SEC deals out it would be enough to put the whole conference on probation and revoke all their votes in the US House of Represenatives (kidding). They think cheating and stretching the rules is part of their programs responsibilities. This is small patatoes.
                            Project ahead when you think of what university you want to bring your family to as an alum. If it isnt Notre Dame then you should go to another school-from a subway alumni

Comment

Did the same thing last year when there weren't any recruits connected

Meh
                              Alabama Crimson Tide - B.S. '10
                              Notre Dame Fighting Irish - M.S. '14

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X