Andrew Luck to the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Luck to the NFL

Not much of a suprise but ESPN just reported that Andrew Luck has already declared for the NFL draft. Was this already officially released and I missed it? I understand it was expected, especially with questions about Harbaugh's future with the Cardinal, but was it made official before now?
    Last edited by Irish Man3; 12-06-2010, 06:25 PM.

No brainer IMO
    This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Doesn't he have to wait til after the bowl game? I assume he cant hire an agent at least til after the bowl game or he would be ineligible right?

Anyway, Luck is GOOD.

Comment

Luck is VERY GOOD. Can't say I'll miss him in the college ranks. Boy that could have been ugly for the next two years.

Comment

And the Buffalo Bills are weeping... seeing how they've won a few games and are now out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Comment

Think the Panthers take Luck at #1 after taking Jimmy last year?

Comment

Harbaugh to Michigan coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome View Post
                Harbaugh to Michigan coming soon...
                Or NFL more then likely

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                  Sadly, yes.

Comment

No way they give up on Jimmy after one year, they also drafted Pike last year...They might trade the pick though if someone really wants Luck.
                    My hero, the one, the only, Brian Scalabrine

Comment

Or else they could take AJ Green to help Clausen

"Hey Jimmy, we have no wide receivers and our offensive line sucks. The running backs are streaky as hell and will disappoint at various points in the season. If you don't make these guys good, you'll be gone after one year. KTHXBAI!"

I think Clausen is getting screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Title2012 View Post
                        Or else they could take AJ Green to help Clausen

"Hey Jimmy, we have no wide receivers and our offensive line sucks. The running backs are streaky as hell and will disappoint at various points in the season. If you don't make these guys good, you'll be gone after one year. KTHXBAI!"

I think Clausen is getting screwed.
                        A.J Green is not a number one pick though so they can trade down a few spots and still get A.J and an additional pick in the first or second round.

Comment

Or Floyd declares for the draft and Jimmah and Mikey are reunited for years and years of Fades where Floyd will break opposite collar bones year after year trying to catch those passes.

Comment

Harbough was offered another extension yesterday to try and get him to commit before he has a chance to see anything from Michigan or the NFL. They claim he spoke of intent to sign, but nothing yet.
                            #TeamKizer

Comment

lot depends on who their new HC is going to be---and what he thinks after figuring out just what he has---and what the teams needs are---and how they fit into his master plan---i wouldnt say its a "no brainer" by any means that if Carolina has first pick they go with Luck---possible but not a "Luck"

Comment

This is great for us as no Luck = Better chance to kick Stanford's ***.

Comment

Unfortunately I think if they are sitting at number one, with a new regime they pick Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by phork View Post
                                    Or Floyd declares for the draft and Jimmah and Mikey are reunited for years and years of Fades where Floyd will break opposite collar bones year after year trying to catch those passes.
                                    But what 8-game seasons they will be.

Originally posted by ND in CT View Post
                                    Unfortunately I think if they are sitting at number one, with a new regime they pick Luck.
                                    I agree. What's up with Brady Quinn and Jimmy getting no chance to succeed? They played against top notch competition in college and put up stupid numbers, but have to scratch and fight for playing time.
                                    Look at Brady's numbers. He has actually thrown more touchdowns than interceptions. He has played in 14 games and attempted 353 passes. Not even a full season's worth and people have totally written him off. WTF?

Comment

Welp, Andrew is torching my Rams so far
                                      “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

:)

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                          That smiley needs to be bigger.

Luck looks amazing
                                          "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post

I didn't realize the game was televised just found it on WNDY. What's his stat line looking like?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw his stat line/highlights...Sweet
                                            Last edited by NDBoiler; 08-12-2012, 07:59 PM.
                                            I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

Some people are born to do what they do. Andrew Luck seems to be one of those people.

Comment

Im very happy to be a Colts fan today!!! Amazing!

Comment

As a Colts fan, I am extremely happy with what I see, I dont think they will be very good this year, but I believe Luck will live up to all the hype. Still a Peyton Manning fan though and rooting for Denver until Manning retires, but Colts definitely have a future ahead of them. I like to think the Colts can win 5-6 games this year.

Comment

It was the Rams....in the preseason...

Comment

Originally posted by irishknight35 View Post
                                                      It was the Rams....in the preseason...
                                                      Don't come in here raining on our parade.

Luck looked great, no one said we were winning the super bowl.
                                                      "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

exactly, the Colts dont have much around him, but Luck looked great in his first preseason game. You dont seem to realize what Colts fans have been going through the past year. I dont think we make it .500, but that doesnt mean Luck wont have a solid year, which gives us a future to look forward to.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...2229288226928/

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...3989236039227/

For the Colts and Cowboys fans.

Comment

Will someone in Indy please go to the game and give Andrew some shaving tips or tell him to shave that hideous crap off his face. He looks like a deranged Amish man or a rabid squirrel is stuck to his neck.

Comment

Agreed, I dont know why he keeps that ugly *** beard.

Comment

He looks worse without it.
                                                                #TeamKizer

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Insanity View Post
                                                                  He looks worse without it.
                                                                  Lol!

Comment

Oh I just saw him on red zone...he did shave it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BobD View Post
                                                                      Oh I just saw him on red zone...he did shave it off.
                                                                      And it probably scared you. Lol
                                                                      #TeamKizer

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X