Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
    2nd and 1 for Texas and didn’t give it to Bijan on 3 straight plays

They get completely away from him in 2Hs and it makes zero sense. Back to back 2H collapses for Texas
    Same stupid crap that my guys did last week against the Aggies. Our RB was tearing it up all day and we passed 3 straight plays from inside the 5 and had to settle for a FG. Run the ball, especially when you have a beast back there.
    Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Iowa struggling with Purdue. Iowa’s offense is trash
      60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Purdue fumbled for a touchback going for a score. Would have made it 24-7 and no way Iowa has the offense to get that. They might not have enough to get to 17.

Boiler Up!

Comment

• Purdue 10 point lead and driving heading into the 4th. Would be crazy to see them pull this off.

Comment

• Wow one of the biggest middle of the field pass interferences you’ll see. That was massive. Third and long no chance to compete now Purdue another chance at points

Comment

• David Bell!

Comment

• David Bell having the game of his life!

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                  Purdue 10 point lead and driving heading into the 4th. Would be crazy to see them pull this off.
                  This game is absolutely NUTS! I hoped Purdue would play them close but this is a dream.

Comment

• Big time D by Purdue!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenore View Post
                      David Bell having the game of his life!
                      ^This. Bell is completely dominating the Iowa secondary. And Iowa is still rolling out single coverage on Bell on 3rd and long in the 4th qtr and he is beating them like a drum. If I were Iowa I would triple cover Bell or completely bracket him in coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post

^This. Bell is completely dominating the Iowa secondary. And Iowa is still rolling out single coverage on Bell on 3rd and long in the 4th qtr and he is beating them like a drum. If I were Iowa I would triple cover Bell or completely bracket him in coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Bang that BIG drum baby! Bell and O'Connell were just unreal. Showed some real confidence out there. Purdue's D came to play.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

• And down goes Iowa! Let chaos reign!

Next stop... Oklahoma.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

And down goes Iowa! Let chaos reign!

Next stop... Oklahoma.

Cheers and Go Irish!!
                            Probably just heading for Georgia, Bama, Ohio State, and maybe Cincy.
                            "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Clark Lea about to record his first SEC win but Vandy gonna Vandy and they blow it. Prevent defense prevented Vandy from stopping the back up QB (who was originally a GA) from leading on an 80 yd drive w/ minimal pressure.

Comment

• Does Iowa collapse from here? I think so. 3 loss season. Nwankpa loses interest but at the same time has realised he wants to go somewhere other than a factory.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                  Does Iowa collapse from here? I think so. 3 loss season. Nwankpa loses interest but at the same time has realised he wants to go somewhere other than a factory.
                                  Yes IMO. They got lucky last week when Clifford went down w/ injury. PSU was going to beat them & I don’t think PSU is that great. Sparty is 6-0 but who have they beaten? They were lucky to escape Indiana today. The scUM/Sparty game will tell us more. I think after all the craziness, it’ll be tOSU and everyone else in the B1G.

Comment

• TCU is horrible. They aren't going to do any giant-slaying tonight. Oklahoma is looking so much better without Rattler. He is such a polarizing figure.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                      Does Iowa collapse from here? I think so. 3 loss season. Nwankpa loses interest but at the same time has realised he wants to go somewhere other than a factory.
                                      Had to be a very deflating day for the team and fans. Purdue shocked the hell out of me today. They were no doubt the better team in this game.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

• Duggan would have been interesting in the Clark class (mentioned he was recruited by ND to start the night). A world where he sits and waits and Coan never comes in. Would certainly help the run game lol

Comment

TCU is horrible. They aren't going to do any giant-slaying tonight. Oklahoma is looking so much better without Rattler. He is such a polarizing figure.

Cheers and Go Irish!!
                                          Care to reconsider the possibility of the upset in this game?

Comment

Care to reconsider the possibility of the upset in this game?
                                            I am sooo hoping I'm wrong and the biggest idiot on the interweb for making that post!! I will gladly eat my crow.

Here's hoping!

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

I am sooo hoping I'm wrong and the biggest idiot on the interweb for making that post!! I will gladly eat my crow.

Here's hoping!

Cheers and Go Irish!!
                                              You are being way to harsh on yourself lol. Seems like Oklahoma is putting some distance between themselves and TCU now.

Comment

• Wonder If a hold has ever been called on Oklahoma...
                                                I was smarter when I drank...
                                                I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

• Caleb Williams has been so so good. I’m not sure if he’s more physically gifted than Buchner but he’s light years ahead as far as accuracy / poise go.

Comment

You are being way to harsh on yourself lol. Seems like Oklahoma is putting some distance between themselves and TCU now.
                                                    Cheers Brother! This second half has not been kind to TCU. As Philly posted, Caleb Williams is playing with such maturity and confidence. He really seems to have inspired both his team and the Oklahoma fanbase. Good for him. Weren't we on the shortlist for Caleb Kelly? He's had a solid game as well.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

• When it comes to 50/50 balls, there are none closer than that last TCU touchdown. Took me a moment to realize who finally caught it.

Comment

• This felt like a VERY different Oklahoma team today. I can finally see them making the playoffs. If they continue, they deserve to make the playoffs.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

This felt like a VERY different Oklahoma team today. I can finally see them making the playoffs. If they continue, they deserve to make the playoffs.

Cheers and Go Irish!!
                                                          Eh. Caleb Williams definitely has “it” and makes them leaps better than Rattler but Texas and TCU Ds are also absolute sieves. Like beyond awful defenses. OU D got torn up by Texas and TCU still put up 31 without their best player out, backup RB limited and QB with a break in his foot. The good thing for them is they don’t face a team with a pulse till Baylor in WK 11. Williams will be able to continue to feel himself for the next few and then D should get a few injured guys healthy.

Comment

• UTEP about to become bowl eligible
                                                            There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• Gosh, of all the years to have this much parity, it has to be this year when ND can’t take advantage of it. This would seemingly be the best year for any non-Bama/Clemson/OSU team to win it, in awhile.

Comment

• Nobody has mentioned Arkansas yet. They were ranked 8th just a few weeks ago before running into the Georgia buzzsaw (Destroyed 37-0 in that one). Somehow they've only dropped 9 spots the last two weeks with two back to back losses, ranked 17th still today. They lost a 3rd straight game today, this time to unranked Auburn. Actually teams 17-20 all went down today: BYU, Florida, Arkansas, and Arizona State.

I feel like both Iowa and Oregon deserve to drop below us after the last few games they've played. Iowa has been living off borrowed time relying on their defense and special teams like a 2002 Willingham team. Oregon meanwhile got schooled last week by 3-3 Stanford and nearly lost to 1-5 Cal today.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                  Caleb Williams has been so so good. I’m not sure if he’s more physically gifted than Buchner but he’s light years ahead as far as accuracy / poise go.
                                                                  The deep throws from him seemed like bombs. Like lobbed up and got penalties because the D ran into a slowing up receiver.
                                                                  Last edited by T-Boone; 10-17-2021, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                                                    Nobody has mentioned Arkansas yet. They were ranked 8th just a few weeks ago before running into the Georgia buzzsaw (Destroyed 37-0 in that one). Somehow they've only dropped 9 spots the last two weeks with two back to back losses, ranked 17th still today. They lost a 3rd straight game today, this time to unranked Auburn. Actually teams 17-20 all went down today: BYU, Florida, Arkansas, and Arizona State.

I feel like both Iowa and Oregon deserve to drop below us after the last few games they've played. Iowa has been living off borrowed time relying on their defense and special teams like a 2002 Willingham team. Oregon meanwhile got schooled last week by 3-3 Stanford and nearly lost to 1-5 Cal today.
                                                                    “SEC! SEC! SEC!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post

Eh. Caleb Williams definitely has “it” and makes them leaps better than Rattler but Texas and TCU Ds are also absolute sieves. Like beyond awful defenses. OU D got torn up by Texas and TCU still put up 31 without their best player out, backup RB limited and QB with a break in his foot. The good thing for them is they don’t face a team with a pulse till Baylor in WK 11. Williams will be able to continue to feel himself for the next few and then D should get a few injured guys healthy.
                                                                      Okie St is supposed to have some defense. We shall see.

Aranda doing good things down in Waco. Wonder if he’ll be on LSUs radar to replace Crazy Ed?

Comment

Nobody has mentioned Arkansas yet. They were ranked 8th just a few weeks ago before running into the Georgia buzzsaw (Destroyed 37-0 in that one). Somehow they've only dropped 9 spots the last two weeks with two back to back losses, ranked 17th still today. They lost a 3rd straight game today, this time to unranked Auburn. Actually teams 17-20 all went down today: BYU, Florida, Arkansas, and Arizona State.

Is anyone surprised by arky?? How many years have we gone this century without having a couple massively overrated sec teams that ride unwarranted hype yet hardly fall in the polls once exposed??? Like maybe two??
                                                                        There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

It’s all the cycle of CFB. Odom ran his 3-2-6 and had these spread offenses a bit confused. Well now everyone runs it and Lane and company spent all off season finding the holes

Comment

• Not upset type stuff, but I love watching Stanford lose. Shaw is so smug.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post

Is anyone surprised by arky?? How many years have we gone this century without having a couple massively overrated sec teams that ride unwarranted hype yet hardly fall in the polls once exposed??? Like maybe two??
                                                                              It's almost a little weird only seeing 6 SEC teams in the Top 25 right now since Florida and LSU both dropped out. Certainly not a bad thing, maybe some balance returning to college football.

Comment

• Teams with “middling” talent like Arkansas and Iowa almost always get exposed unless they have an elite QB. Recruiting matters and Iowa is closer to Purdue in “talent” than OSU or even PSU for that matter.

Comment

• UW Lacrosse was about to suffer a terrible upset when the unthinkable happened.

https://twitter.com/thekylevaughan/s...83266868793346

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post

Apparently you're not aware that the SEC is heads and tails above everyone else. Their bad teams are so good, that If Vandy, South Carolina, Miss St., Ol Miss, Ark, Tenn, were to move to the B1G, they would win it going away.

Comment

• Kansas up 10-0 on Oklahoma in the 2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                                                                                        Kansas up 10-0 on Oklahoma in the 2nd
                                                                                        OU will win, but I think they are seriously overrated.

Comment

• I was pretty confident navy would be a for sure W and now they are tied with cincy at half

Comment

• 17-7 kansas

Comment

• Win or lose Oklahoma better drop after this shit show.

Comment

• Their defense is sooooooo bad
                                                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• #7 Penn State in a dogfight with Illinois. 10-10 deep in the 4th.

Comment

• Kansas could have won that. They just had to make a couple of makeable plays like catching the ball and making a tackle.

Comment

• New overtime rules blow. Can't imagine anyone was pushing for this except ABC / CBS because long OTs were screwing with their programing.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X