• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset Alert 2021

Row the Boat.

Let's fuckin goooooo Gophers

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

An upset by the Gophers would've been awesome, oh well. Hope ND isn't in that conversation Sunday night.

Comment

VT in control. UNC offense looks lost without their skill position talent.

Comment

Down goes #10 UNC. First upset of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
            VT in control. UNC offense looks lost without their skill position talent.
            Didn't get a shot to watch...did it turn out Howell was a product of the talent?
            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

Didn't get a shot to watch...did it turn out Howell was a product of the talent?
              He took 7 sacks. Was getting heavy pressure all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

Their whole RPO just sucks if you get early penetration. Reminds me of how Lea shut them down last year, and how Chip Long’s offense would implode against any team that was athletic/physical.

Last year, their skill talent was so good that playing aggressive meant you’d inevitably get gashed for big plays. Without those elite RBs and WRs they just aren’t explosive. Not sure there was much Howell could do.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

Their whole RPO just sucks if you get early penetration. Reminds me of how Lea shut them down last year, and how Chip Long’s offense would implode against any team that was athletic/physical.

Last year, their skill talent was so good that playing aggressive meant you’d inevitably get gashed for big plays. Without those elite RBs and WRs they just aren’t explosive. Not sure there was much Howell could do.
                  Wait. You mean quality skill position guys on offense are critical to an offense's success???

Comment

Oregon tied 21-21 with Fresno State in the third quarter

Comment

Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                      Oregon tied 21-21 with Fresno State in the third quarter
                      Really, I must find

Comment

So Texas may be one to watch today. Not that there’s a huge upset brewing but curious how they look with the new coach. If beaten it would be a huge loss to Texas.

Comment

Miami can’t get out of their own way.

Comment

Fresno St, holds Oregon to 3, tied up at 24. Less than 8min to play

Comment

Well Oregon will escape, not a great win. OSU will probably handle them easily even though they didn’t look super impressive.

Comment

Clark Lea and Vandy down 20-3 to East Tennessee

Comment

Ouch

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Illinois beats Nebraska last week and then the Illini lose to the mighty UTSA Roadrunners this week………maybe Nebraska is worse than we thought.

Comment

Lsu losing to ucla.
                                      Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. It’s my job to make sure we become that family.”

Comment

Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
                                        Lsu losing to ucla.
                                        I don't even consider this an upset. UCLA is loaded with upperclassmen who were pretty competitive last year. They have been a dark horse pick for a lot of people.

Either way, it's great to see a ranked SEC team lose an OOC game.
                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Well Vandy boards are already calling for his job lol.

Comment

It an upset, but IU got rolled by Iowa. Probably distracted by the jerseys.

Comment

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Montana beating #20 Washington. Montana's an FCS program.
                                              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                I'm still trying to wrap my head around Montana beating #20 Washington. Montana's an FCS program.
                                                The fact that Montana held them to a single score.

It's juicy.

The HardcoreHusky board must be fantastic right now.

EDIT: Oh, yea. They are not feeling great today.
                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post

Well Vandy boards are already calling for his job lol.
                                                  So are ND boards. Smart schools, some dumb fans. Go figure.
                                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

FCS teams have six wins against FBS teams, more than the 2020 and 2019 seasons combined. The record in one season is 16. It happened twice.

Suspect we'll see more of this.
                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                      Poor Jimmy Lake... lol

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post

Poor Jimmy Lake... lol
                                                        Sounds like I need to pay a visit to Hardcore Husky. Although, the last time my wife viewed my internet search history, she did have a few questions for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post

Poor Jimmy Lake... lol
                                                          He is the Bob Davie for a new generation of fans.

Comment

The Big Sky conference had three wins against FBS programs in week 1...the same number of wins that the ACC had against FBS programs.
                                                            My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

Excellent Leach post-game after narrowly avoiding an upset
                                                              Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                                FCS teams have six wins against FBS teams, more than the 2020 and 2019 seasons combined. The record in one season is 16. It happened twice.

Suspect we'll see more of this.
                                                                Only twice ever against ranked FBS teams, though. At least I think I read that recently.
                                                                Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

#12 Oregon is spanking #3 Ohio St. 28-14 going into the 4th quarter.

Comment

#8 ND looking like dogshit vs Toledo
                                                                    60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                                      #8 ND looking like dogshit vs Toledo
                                                                      HAHAHAAHAHA.

Literally nobody’s done this before. Great post, champ.
                                                                      .....Before I Get Out

Comment

Murray State leads Cinci 7-0 in the 2nd.

Comment

Colorado up 4 on A&M 17 minutes left
                                                                          RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

Originally posted by DomerInHappyValley View Post
                                                                            Colorado up 4 on A&M 17 minutes left
                                                                            A&M QB fumbled into the endzone while diving for it. Buffs ball. Still up just 7-3 in the 4th.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Got a couple brewing right now:

Arkansas leads #15 Texas 16-0 at the half.

App State leads #22 Miami 14-12 late in the 2nd Q.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Second half and Texas apparently still hasn't converted a 3rd down. Incredible.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Jacksonville State with a 7-0 lead on FSU in the 2nd Q. Definitely not what you want to see.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Jacksonville State with a 7-0 lead on FSU in the 2nd Q. Definitely not what you want to see.
                                                                                    I have a feeling Purdue is gonna kill us. We have so many problems.
                                                                                    Congratulations to Brian Kelly for being Notre Dame's career leader in losses.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post

You know Drew is salivating at the prospect…

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Arkansas just handling Texas right now. Just went up 33-7 with a couple minutes before the 4th quarter.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post

They’ll almost be favourites. That Bell seems pretty good.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Karlaftis is drooling looking at Tosh Baker

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by T-Boone View Post

They’ll almost be favourites. That Bell seems pretty good.
                                                                                              Bell is very good. He’ll get a shot at playing on Sundays.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                App State takes the lead on Miami, 23-22 with about 6 minutes left

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Jacksonville State just beat Florida State!!!!

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    The ending to JSU/FSU was unbelievable. Just remember, it can always be worse

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X