No announcement yet.

Oct 30 | North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They blow the whistle on the fumble but not there?
    60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Dont let em score here

Comment

• This is just the worst winning team I have ever seen. It’s madness.

Comment

• Should have kicked a FG a few plays ago. Not sure what Mack is doing.

Comment

• Well, it was ugly but a W is a W
            60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• No part of that was fun. Well kyren was awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                Wtf happened to the intense Botelho we’ve heard of?
                I think defenders are to scared to hit QB’s due to roughing penalties. They don’t want to go full force tackling on the QB’s because they get flagged every which way possible.

Comment

• Tirico advocating for ND. Gotta love the guy.

Comment

• 7-1

Ill take it. Just hope we don’t get into a bowl game we can’t compete in.

Comment

• Game ball: Kyren.

Comment

• Well that was somethin.
                        Formerly known as Kellyisit

Comment

• As crazy as this year has been for teams in and around the top 10. I'll take any win by hook or by crook.
                          but man this shitty tackling and refusal to get off of a defensive scheme that's not working is horrible for my blood pressure.
                          RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• Another ugly W… and for some reason I am terrified to see this defence against Navy next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
                              7-1

Odds of that happening astronomically just went up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great win. Williams keeps getting better. Oline is back. Credit the Oline coach.

Comment

7-1

Confidence, man. Don’t expect the girl to break up with you before the dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                    Great win. Williams keeps getting better. Oline is back. Credit the Oline coach.
                                    And UNC’s defense. They trash.

Comment

• UNC didn’t get to 35 points =loss
                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• #8 tomorrow in new rankings.

I personally dont see a top ten team, but #9 and beyond also have the same problem. Just take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post

Confidence, man. Don’t expect the girl to break up with you before the dance.
                                          This is the dance. It’s the after party I’m worried about.

Comment

This is the dance. It’s the after party I’m worried about.
                                            Lol. Better lock it up then.

Comment

• Whew…. Glad this one it’s over
                                              Love comics, games, and pro-wrestling almost as much as the Irish? Visit my geek culture blog @ www.facebook.com/athleticgeek89 geek out and Go Irish!

Comment

• Gonna be a 12-1 or 11-2 rebuilding year.

Gotta love it.

Comment

• Lot of respect for Coan. Few wanted him, but his composure has been huge this season. Kyren is the heart. Coan is the steely mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                                                    Gonna be a 12-1 or 11-2 rebuilding year.

Gotta love it.

Very true.

Comment

Great win. Williams keeps getting better. Oline is back. Credit the Oline coach.
                                                      Nope. Shouldn't take multiple true freshmen and half a season to find a lineup that works. He had Spring ball, Fall camp, and 6 games before he stopped the bleeding.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                                        #8 tomorrow in new rankings.

I personally dont see a top ten team, but #9 and beyond also have the same problem. Just take it.

Wake Forrest will jump us though

Comment

• Alright boys. Without any team jumping ND in the polls, with Ole Miss and Iowa losing Notre Dame should be #9 in the nation. Michigan probably drops to #8 right in front of ND.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

Nope. Shouldn't take multiple true freshmen and half a season to find a lineup that works. He had Spring ball, Fall camp, and 6 games before he stopped the bleeding.
                                                            Losing three LT to injury since the Start of season is kind of a big deal.

Comment

yeah no credit and his recruiting is not good enough. Quinn and delvaughn gotta go

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                Alright boys. Without any team jumping ND in the polls, with Ole Miss and Iowa losing Notre Dame should be #9 in the nation. Michigan probably drops to #8 right in front of ND.
                                                                I’d like to see us at least 8. After seeing the teams up to date I think that is about where this team is. It’s a flawed team but is still better than almost all the 1 loss teams.

Comment

Alright boys. Without any team jumping ND in the polls, with Ole Miss and Iowa losing Notre Dame should be #9 in the nation. Michigan probably drops to #8 right in front of ND.
                                                                  I’m curious what the CFB ranking will show. ND could anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

Losing three LT to injury since the Start of season is kind of a big deal.
                                                                    This is kind of a red herring. Baker and Carmody were his recruits and second year in the system and were total ass. The stabilizer is someone coached up by his NFL father who Quinn hasn’t ruined yet. Quinn is shit and we are O line U no excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                                                      Kyrens going pro after this season.
                                                                      Dislike. I dont want to lose him to NFL obscurity yet.
                                                                      2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• And while we are at Alexander still too many drops. True freshman get best seperation and he fucking has back to back recruiting classes with no players on the roster thats super ass, no excuses, fired as soon as the current recruits are signed and locked in. He is a todd lyght level flop

Comment

• Both have two jobs recruit and coach they fail at both. And i dont give a shit what recruits quinn got at O Line u that is like calling the running back coach at Alabama or Georgia the best recruiter because they get a five star every year

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                                                                            Both have two jobs recruit and coach they fail at both. And i dont give a shit what recruits quinn got at O Line u that is like calling the running back coach at Alabama or Georgia the best recruiter because they get a five star every year
                                                                            The ol-ine has been good three weeks in a row and he near won the oline award thing last year. You are talking about him like he has been a failure? I don't get it.
                                                                            Del criticism I agree with because he has had multiple years of bad WR play.

Comment

You are probably right on this, if not for economic reasons. Walmart still has a lot of skunkbear gear to sell with Michigan being a swing state.

Comment

• Meat chicken will fall to ten if for no other reason than they can’t take care of rivals

Comment

Both have two jobs recruit and coach they fail at both. And i dont give a shit what recruits quinn got at O Line u that is like calling the running back coach at Alabama or Georgia the best recruiter because they get a five star every year
                                                                                  Dang bro. Relax. The game is over and Notre Dame won. Celebrate my man.

Comment

The ol-ine has been good three weeks in a row and he near won the oline award thing last year. You are talking about him like he has been a failure? I don't get it.
                                                                                    Del criticism I agree with because he has had multiple years of bad WR play.
                                                                                    Harry recruits. This isn't the first time Quinn has had trouble stabilizing the line after losing multiple guys. I get there's growing pains, but you can't take half a season to get this worked out. Also, I'm glad these freshmen are stepping up on the OL, but they shouldn't have to. OL is about the worst place to have a starting freshmen, it's indicative of poor development and/or talent evaluation.

Comment

This is kind of a red herring. Baker and Carmody were his recruits and second year in the system and were total ass. The stabilizer is someone coached up by his NFL father who Quinn hasn’t ruined yet. Quinn is shit and we are O line U no excuses
                                                                                      Eh,…. Pretty sure they have been improving the whole season and haven’t really been giving up sacks of tfl. Not sure I buy the Quinn sucks narrative.

Comment

And while we are at Alexander still too many drops. True freshman get best seperation and he fucking has back to back recruiting classes with no players on the roster thats super ass, no excuses, fired as soon as the current recruits are signed and locked in. He is a todd lyght level flop
                                                                                        I thought he should have been gone last year after the group of WRs we fielded, but 2021 hasn't been much better. Austin just doesn't have the numbers for a #1 receiver, he's too inconsistent. Lenzy seems like a ghost. I do think Styles and Colzie need to continue getting more reps if not most of the reps at this point. Styles for sure is the future.

Comment

• I'm not really buying the OLine improving that much. We gone to quick strike passing game to hide the fact Coan likes to get sacked. Plus KW has been breaking tackles in the backfield the last two weeks for his big gains.

Quinn can still go in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by pumpdog20 View Post
                                                                                            I'm not really buying the OLine improving that much. We gone to quick strike passing game to hide the fact Coan likes to get sacked. Plus KW has been breaking tackles in the backfield the last two weeks for his big gains.

Quinn can still go in my book.
                                                                                            That's a pretty good point, everything got cleaned up when we went to a faster tempo. What do other teams do when they face our good D-lines? They go to quick passing attacks to negate the rush and their own struggling OL.

Comment

• Holy shit...this is funny. I've been doggin' on Austin a bit in recent weeks, and I don't know how he got away with this, but watch him on Kyren's big run. He arguably could have been called for blocks in the back like...2-3 times on that play Mayer had a nice block downfield too after Kyren had to stiff arm his guy to break free.
                                                                                              I think at least one of those guys Austin hit probably could have gotten to Kyren to slow him down if he doesn't push them all down.

Comment

• if they count the sideways yards its got to be a record run

Comment

Holy shit...this is funny. I've been doggin' on Austin a bit in recent weeks, and I don't know how he got away with this, but watch him on Kyren's big run. He arguably could have been called for blocks in the back like...2-3 times on that play Mayer had a nice block downfield too after Kyren had to stiff arm his guy to break free.
                                                                                                  I think at least one of those guys Austin hit probably could have gotten to Kyren to slow him down if he doesn't push them all down.

The refs missed it like they missed the UNC pick play and the blind side block in the first half. I do thank the refs for the pass interference against Austin to seal the win. The DB did push him, though, but I felt Austin quit on the route. I’m shocked they called that foul at that point in the game.

Comment

• Whether you’re a glass half full or half empty kind of guy you better be enjoying this. No title under BK yet, but we haven’t seen this level of winning since Leahy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkhead View Post

Dislike. I dont want to lose him to NFL obscurity yet.
                                                                                                      He is a perfect fit for many teams. I’d expect him to get multiple years of PT for decent teams.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X