• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing sc gonna sc
    RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• That’s how you answer. Great drive.
      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Great response by the offense. Exceptional job.

Comment

• Major major props to the OL and especially Kyren Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
            Great response by the offense. Exceptional job.
            Yep, didn't go in a shell. Question is can the D do the same...

Comment

• Ngl was sweating a potential Buchner pass for a split second there.

Comment

• Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                  Game.
                  Blouses
                  RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• So now that the O has it figured out, we have to worry about the D?

Comment

• Holy shit!!! Holding on an ND opponent???!

Comment

• Man the USC staff is so incompetent

Comment

• SO MANY GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN WE RUSH 4+

Comment

• Foskey is having an All-American season

Comment

• There are so many recruits at this game. Love it so much.

Comment

• Foskey is good at football. Just let him GO!

Continues on one of the best pass rush stretches of the Kelly era. Unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                  So now that the O has it figured out, we have to worry about the D?
                                  D held them to their lowest point total all season.
                                  "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

SO MANY GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN WE RUSH 4+
                                    Foskey should never drop. EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by NDRock View Post

D held them to their lowest point total all season.
                                      SC is shit.

Comment

• Good team win. They made it more difficult than it needed to be, but at least we played real offense tonight.

Comment

• And now im on to seeing Virginia drop 50 again and pissing my pants

Comment

SC is shit.
                                            Can't say that enough. They suckkkkk
                                            Congratulations to Brian Kelly for being Notre Dame's career leader in losses.

Comment

• Is it officially time to start planning for LAF (life after Foskey)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                                                Man the USC staff is so incompetent
                                                I feel like Donte Williams was on his way to being a hot young coach I candidate. But this interim run has killed any chance at that.
                                                .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• SCORE FUCK EM

Comment

• Originally posted by phillyirish View Post

I feel like Donte Williams was on his way to being a hot young coach I candidate. But this interim run has killed any chance at that.
                                                    I don't think he'll be blamed for the bed Helton made...

Comment

• I'm sorry but it's sc I can't get behind victory formation in the red zone.
                                                      RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

I don't think he'll be blamed for the bed Helton made...
                                                        True. But this game has been a shit show on their part. Especially the end of draft drive.
                                                        .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• 75 cost us 7

Comment

• Great win. Always feels good to beat those fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomerInHappyValley View Post
                                                              I'm sorry but it's sc I can't get behind victory formation in the red zone.
                                                              I’m for it. In 2014 USC could of put 70 on us but pumped the breaks. I think there is mutual respect in this rivalry. If it were Mich, I’d be all for kicking them when they’re down.
                                                              .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• Kelly must have forgotten how painful the early 2000s were against SC for Irish fans.

Comment

• I don’t mind the knee after 75 lugged it up with a false start. Otherwise we were going to continue to run offense.

Comment

Is it officially time to start planning for LAF (life after Foskey)?
                                                                    You shut your dirty mouth!

Comment

I’m for it. In 2014 USC could of put 70 on us but pumped the breaks. I think there is mutual respect in this rivalry. If it were Mich, I’d be all for kicking them when they’re down.
                                                                      Anywhere else on the field I'd agree.
                                                                      RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• Great win, huge point not really talked about is that in a transition year our only loss was to number 2 Cincy. Heck of a job by all our coaches on the staff.
                                                                        Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mavericknyc1980 View Post
                                                                          Great win, huge point not really talked about is that in a transition year our only loss was to number 2 Cincy. Heck of a job by all our coaches on the staff.
                                                                          ...is the season over or something?

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

That was first thing I thought of. They were jail-sexing ND and Sark called off the dogs. And everyone knew it.

Comment

• For anyone who cares, there's some good boxing on ESPN right now.

Comment

• The best shoes are NIKE and it is a good idea to wear them to bed and they also should be worn with a tuxedo.

Comment

• Great news about Hamilton. Sounds like he could even be back next week.

Comment

So now that the O has it figured out, we have to worry about the D?
                                                                                    We held them to half their season average and we are ready to throw in the towel on the defense?

Comment

• Its not fair to go back through a thread where we all say stupid emotional shit during the heat of battle and endorphin rush of a game. And then say haha your a dumb ass we won.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

Good point I should have said so far
                                                                                        Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mango4 View Post

We held them to half their season average and we are ready to throw in the towel on the defense?
                                                                                          The defense has a knack for giving up a big play right after we get some momentum going. We rarely gave 20+ yard plays with Lea so it's an adjustment for us.

Otherwise I think we're fine on defense.

Comment

• Loudest I’ve ever heard the stadium. The crowd was engaged for 60 minutes, and my ears are still ringing. Killer atmosphere tonight, hope it goes a long way with all the talent in town for the recruiting weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

Comment

• Lea is gone, move on. I’m still trying to figure out some of Freeman’s decisions. There are things I like and dislike. I need to understand what happened at the end of the first half with 4+ minutes left and 2 timeouts. Why did we mail it in and not aggressively try to get the ball back knowing SC gets it to begin the second half? Is that on Kelly or Freeman? We saw them in conversation throughout the game. That SC line could not hold up, but instead, we let Slovis get comfy and sling it to London all game. I know injuries are part of the answer to my questions, but I’d love to be inside the headset to better understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by tko View Post
                                                                                                  Lea is gone, move on. I’m still trying to figure out some of Freeman’s decisions. There are things I like and dislike. I need to understand what happened at the end of the first half with 4+ minutes left and 2 timeouts. Why did we mail it in and not aggressively try to get the ball back knowing SC gets it to begin the second half? Is that on Kelly or Freeman? We saw them in conversation throughout the game. That SC line could not hold up, but instead, we let Slovis get comfy and sling it to London all game. I know injuries are part of the answer to my questions, but I’d love to be inside the headset to better understand.
                                                                                                  Not if Vandy keeps losing...

Comment

Dude kinda comes across as a jackass to me. After halftime he spouted some shit like "We've seen ND's best shot, but they haven't seen ours yet." Okay, never mind that's just coaching speak for "We think we're hot shit, we've been letting them slide" but whatever. If that was all the talk he had for the rest of the night it would have been fine. After the game he then goes on to say something like "We feel like we're the better team, we just ran out of time." Are you fucking kidding me? Because that game could have very easily been 48-16 if Austin doesn't drop an easy one, we get a good hold on the FG, and we don't take a knee at the end. They're damn lucky it was only 31-16, shut your mouth or next time we run the score up at the end instead of taking that knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

Dude kinda comes across as a jackass to me. After halftime he spouted some shit like "We've seen ND's best shot, but they haven't seen ours yet." Okay, never mind that's just coaching speak for "We think we're hot shit, we've been letting them slide" but whatever. If that was all the talk he had for the rest of the night it would have been fine. After the game he then goes on to say something like "We feel like we're the better team, we just ran out of time." Are you fucking kidding me? Because that game could have very easily been 48-16 if Austin doesn't drop an easy one, we get a good hold on the FG, and we don't take a knee at the end. They're damn lucky it was only 31-16, shut your mouth or next time we run the score up at the end instead of taking that knee.
                                                                                                      Yeah he’s delusional. Now that quote may have rang true for the 2019 game but definitely not this past Saturday.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X