• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inaccurate throw.... Terrible
    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
      How is that not PI?????
      I thought that was PI also. But what do we know…

Comment

• F’ing Coan. Just good enough that he’s ok, just bad enough to make you want to slam your fingers in a drawer. I really wish he’d get lost in the woods.

Comment

• What in the absolute fucking shit is this

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
            Isnt this simultaneous possession goes to receiver what the hell is this
            That's what i want to hear them discuss. Surely Kelly can challenge this, right?

Comment

• Just when you think we can put em away. Didn’t want to put the D out there with no score change

Comment

• Lawd please don’t do this to me……

Comment

• God i hate this defense

Comment

• Blowing it

Comment

• Fuck me

Comment

• Notre Dame got screwed on another call. Fuckin PAC 12 refs

Comment

• Remember the points we left on the field in the 1st when SC makes this a game

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                            Just got caught up. Wow, USC is poorly coached.

Hopefully we stay on the gas in the 4th.
                            And yet USC is still in the game. ND just can't put anybody away. We are going to have to hold on to win.

Comment

• Thought it was a simultaneous catch. Figures out of conference refs would come into play at some point.

Comment

• Clarence looked more like he was dry humping then tackling savante yes idiot savante

Comment

• For all the after the contact Kyren has gained today, every single USC player has been doing it.
                                  .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• Why are we so bad at tackling?

Comment

• Why is Henderson every out there

Comment

• Can’t have nice things.

Comment

• We really give up a ton of yards after 1st contact
                                          RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• Gonna lose this game and my mind.
                                            .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• 3 points through 3 Qtrs. 14 through 1/2 Qtr

Comment

• God forbid we enjoyed all 4 quarters of this game...

Comment

• JFC

Comment

• ThrEe MaN fRoNt

Comment

• Why can't we ever put a team away?! This D is not as advertised.

Comment

• Need points here bad

Comment

• Freeman is totally fucking clueless when it comes to playing with a lead.... Absolutely trash
                                                          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• We will see if a hold gets called on USC at any point in this game. NCAA needs to take a hard look at officiating. It has been horrible for years all around college football.

Comment

• Insane that We let USC dominate the trenches against our defense.
                                                              .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• They said they reviewed it and it was simultaneous possession so the call on the field stands? WTF? I thought Simultaneous possession automatically goes to the offense? Someone explain this to me

Comment

• Originally posted by phillyirish View Post
                                                                  Gonna lose this game and my mind.
                                                                  We are going to win but good grief, we just aren't very good.

Comment

• Yeah I’m not a fan of Freeman. May be a bust. Cincy defense is doing well without him. You have to think is Fickel the reason for their success and not Freeman last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                                      We will see if a hold gets called on USC at any point in this game. NCAA needs to take a hard look at officiating. It has been horrible for years all around college football.
                                                                      Would love to know the % of calls for vs against us this year. It really seems egregious

Comment

• Originally posted by phillyirish View Post
                                                                        Insane that We let USC dominate the trenches against our defense.
                                                                        Absolutely no pressure after the first quarter.

Comment

• NCAA does NOT care about officiating against ND

Comment

3 points through 3 Qtrs. 14 through 1/2 Qtr
                                                                            Freeman’s weakness has been his adjustments, whether it be halftime, or in game. He comes up with a killer game plan to start games but when the other team adjusts he struggles on the fly I think.

Comment

• Remember, this USC defense gave up 42 to Stanford, 45 to Oregon State, and 42 to Utah.

It shouldn’t even be a game.

Comment

• Remember when Vangorders d went into the toilet when faced with tempo. Shades of that here.

Comment

• And once again, NBC sucking our opponent's dick.

Comment

• A field goal really should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                                      Yeah I’m not a fan of Freeman. May be a bust. Cincy defense is doing well without him. You have to think is Fickel the reason for their success and not Freeman last year.
                                                                                      Might be true. At least he recruits very well so the next guy will have talent to work with.
                                                                                      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• I watched illinois stop 7 straigh two point conversions today hope we can stop one to win 24-22

Comment

• Huge huge PI.

Comment

Remember, this USC defense gave up 42 to Stanford, 45 to Oregon State, and 42 to Utah.

It shouldn’t even be a game.
                                                                                            Yep. Our offense sucks.

Comment

• Uhhh whoever is in charge of clock management is an idiot
                                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• LMAO USC. Fucking idiots.

Comment

• USC has to be the dumbest team in America

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                                                                    LMAO USC. Fucking idiots.
                                                                                                    That idiot may have just have caused SC the game

Comment

• Field goal becomes critical at this point

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X