No announcement yet.

Oct 23 | Southern Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope they put in Buchner for a series and then come back with Coan in tempo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post

I’m not sure this is his call. BK made that halftime speech about being physical. I think ND is deliberately trying to slow the game down.
      Someone should remind him that the run game only works when going tempo and/or spreading out the D.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
        Someone should remind him that the run game only works when going tempo and/or spreading out the D.
        Oh, we’re in agreement there.

Comment

• Austin benched?

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
            Austin benched?
            Not sure, but should be

Comment

• God bless KW

Comment

• We are going to miss KW so much next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                  We are going to miss KW so much next year.
                  100% but I love what Diggs has shown so far. And Price seems legit.

Comment

• Give me a TD

Comment

• Holy crap...Cbo hit that guy so hard he's puking!
                      I spend WAY too much time on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                        Give me a TD
                        I'll take the points. Either way it makes it a 3 possession game. Anything other than wbG Coan did early in the Cinci game here...

Comment

• Belly Push!
                          I spend WAY too much time on here.

Comment

• How about the Kyren Push!

Comment

• SC unraveling!

Comment

• Come on defense. Bury them.

Comment

• Love when they break this team

Comment

• Yeah unfortunately I feel a lot of this good is more about how bad they are then us improving

Comment

• Not saying it’s over or anything but I have to note,… this is the least I’ve ever sweated a SCum game in my entire life,… born and raised in So Cal this game would be such a huge deal all the time,… but this year??? Even the buildup and everything was just chill. Let’s make a habit of this.
                                      There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• Come the fuck on defense

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                                          Yeah unfortunately I feel a lot of this good is more about how bad they are then us improving
                                          It's program culture. SC finds ways to lose and looks for reasons to break.

ND doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                            Not saying it’s over or anything but I have to note,… this is the least I’ve ever sweated a SCum game in my entire life,… born and raised in So Cal this game would be such a huge deal all the time,… but this year??? Even the buildup and everything was just chill. Let’s make a habit of this.
                                            couldn’t agree more

Comment

Not saying it’s over or anything but I have to note,… this is the least I’ve ever sweated a SCum game in my entire life,… born and raised in So Cal this game would be such a huge deal all the time,… but this year??? Even the buildup and everything was just chill. Let’s make a habit of this.
                                              This. I thought the game was over at 17-3.

Comment

• Damn our defense looks piss poor at times

Comment

• This ND defense smdh…now it can’t stop the run. This is an extremely frustrating defense to watch at times.

Comment

• Just got caught up. Wow, USC is poorly coached.

Hopefully we stay on the gas in the 4th.

Comment

• With all the recruits on campus in a macro sense it is just critical to win outside of that everything else is secondary

Comment

• Give me at least 3 here

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                          Just got caught up. Wow, USC is poorly coached.

Hopefully we stay on the gas in the 4th.
                                                          We gotta answer

Comment

• I’m freaking shocked at how well they have run the ball,… I thought they’d have to throw to move the ball
                                                            There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• The pull is going to be run the clock and play it safe but still need to go tempo and put up one more score

Comment

• Our defense has had a bad game. Their mistakes have saved its appearance.

Comment

Give me at least 3 here
                                                                  100%. It's over if they do.

Comment

• I know everyone loves Freeman and he is the hot new girl. But I’ve been disappointed by the defense overall this year.

Comment

• Need just one more score.

Comment

I’m freaking shocked at how well they have run the ball,… I thought they’d have to throw to move the ball
                                                                        Think it’s more our scheme than anything.

Comment

• Weak fucking holding call

Comment

• Serious question. How many holding calls have been called in our favor this season?

Comment

• God I love Kyren. King of yards after contact.

Comment

• There ya go, Tommy. Great play call

Comment

• Kyren bailing out soft play calling.. they get a 14pt lead and act like the games over.. wtf

Comment

• Running with 10 in the box huh

Comment

• Absolute terrible defense by SC there. How do you let KW get wide open?

Comment

• Kyren is a magician.

Comment

• 9 in the box and we don't check out of the run? Dafuq

Comment

• How is that not PI?????

Comment

• Good grief

Comment

• That's a fucking catch

Comment

• Isnt this simultaneous possession goes to receiver what the hell is this

Comment

That's a fucking catch
                                                                                                    Yeah, for SC

Comment

• I was just saying it’s nice to see us put a team away,…. They might review that tho???

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X