Oct 23 | Southern Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
    There's nothing more maddening than seeing Foskey lining up in the second level...
    Jaron Jones in coverage circa 2015.

Comment

• Did not expect Houston Griffith to be such a noticeable step down at 2nd safety over last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Balki View Post

Having better safety and LB play helped Lewis immensely last year.

I'm not too concerned about him, he'll improve, and very few corners are going to come out on top against London in 1-on-1.
        Clark's scheme too.

Freeman and Mickens want to put corners on islands and let the front 7 get after the QB. We know it can work.

Comment

• Very happy with the offense today. Hope they can put another couple TDs between them and SC in the 2nd half so TB can get some meaningful burn. Wouldn't mind seeing Pyne later in the 4th ;)

Comment

• Is Botelho playing?
            MTA is impressive.
            Styles also.
            Loving the youth movement.

Comment

• Thanks USC but WTF is Freeman doing? If you’re going to allow them to go down the field, why not make them earn it and rush them? 4+ minutes left and 2 timeouts and USC gets the ball to begin 2nd half. Just go prevent? How about a bracket on 15? Someone help me understand. I know Kelly is God, but this weak approach is terrible.

Comment

• Also the Oline looks okay again. I think Quinn is the man.

Comment

• Glad the O made the appropriate adjustments this week, but it shouldn't have taken 7 weeks...

Comment

• Their d line is pittiful. O line improved yes but their d front is the worst we have played

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                      Their d line is pittiful. O line improved yes but their d front is the worst we have played
                      worse than toledo?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                        Also the Oline looks okay again. I think Quinn is the man.
                        Still little push in the run game but I like the switch to up tempo to mask the protection issues

Comment

Very happy with the offense today. Hope they can put another couple TDs between them and SC in the 2nd half so TB can get some meaningful burn. Wouldn't mind seeing Pyne later in the 4th ;)
                          Defense needs to shore up

Comment

worse than toledo?
                            Toledo is a top 25 defense by some of the advanced metrics

Comment

• Stadium is pretty lit. Perfect football weather in SB. Let’s close this one out early 3rd.

Comment

• Why on Earth is Foskey on the KO unit?

Comment

Glad the O made the appropriate adjustments this week, but it shouldn't have taken 7 weeks...
                                  Wasn't the answer to the Coan/O-Line problem always installing tempo?

Coan's too brave to stand behind a bad line. He's not afraid of the sack until it happens..

Comment

• Great…now Hinson is down…just one of those years where the injury bug bites the entire team.

Comment

• Dd the DJ really just play Crazy Train???

Does he not know what happened 10 years ago tonight???

Fire his azz.

Hope Hinish is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

Wasn't the answer to the Coan/O-Line problem always installing tempo?

Coan's too brave to stand behind a bad line. He's not afraid of the sack until it happens..
                                        Seems it was the answer. Pretty sure everyone and their mother have been calling for it for weeks. Why did it take Rees this long to implement it is what I wanna know.

Comment

Also the Oline looks okay again. I think Quinn is the man.
                                          I can’t take the massive swing, Quinn sucks now Quinn is the man. Most likely neither is true

Comment

Seems it was the answer. Pretty sure everyone and their mother have been calling for it for weeks. Why did it take Rees this long to implement it is what I wanna know.
                                            He was too busy trying to figure out how we knew about Drew Allar months before he did...

Comment

• Very surprised by how well they’ve ran it,…
                                              There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• This defense is frustrating. They can’t stop the run now.

Comment

• Offense needs to score at least 14

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                    Very surprised by how well they’ve ran it,…
                                                    Helps when we are putting 7-8 men way off the ball.
                                                    It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• Oh come on!

Comment

• What the fuck is that call?

Comment

• I swear ND gets the most delayed flags in the country.
                                                          .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• Yo fuck these refs

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                                                              Offense needs to score at least 14
                                                              You think SC's gonna score 30 in the second half?

Comment

• I was going to be fired up if that was targeting

Comment

• Very smart refs IMO

Comment

• USC is so bad man

Comment

• You could hear the disappointment in the ref's voice when they reversed the call

Comment

• Missed it you fuck. Lol
                                                                        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• So they decide to not go tempo to open the half. WTF.

Comment

• And we stop tempo

Comment

• C'BO

Comment

• Can put it away and do THAT,… frustrating,…
                                                                                There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• C'Bo out the doghouse!

Woof!

Comment

• There is the Josh Lugg I know

Comment

• Rees outsmarting himself once again

Comment

• Cam can't tackle

Comment

• OMG Cam Heart wiffed on the tackle again!

Comment

• Ok ill stop calling for put cam on 15

Comment

• Oh ffs these missed tackles....
                                                                                              I spend WAY too much time on here.

Comment

• Those corner tackles

Comment

Rees outsmarting himself once again
                                                                                                  I’m not sure this is his call. BK made that halftime speech about being physical. I think ND is deliberately trying to slow the game down.

Comment

• USCs coaching staff is lost lol

Comment

• Go back to the up tempo

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X