X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and yet some people actually think BK might bite on the LSU job.....nah

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
      A friendly reminder that every single person on this site is smarter than BK. He really should be paying US to watch the team, if you think about it
      Finally the truth!!!!
      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post

I didn't hear the question but I read the transcript. I didn't get the sense that he's annoyed, though. Other than Toledo, ND Stadium has been at capacity, correct?

I took his answer more as "I hope the students come back from break early to watch us play our rival under the lights."
        It's the second time this year that he's had a backhanded comment about not being in charge of marketing and if fans don't show, he can't help it.

If you're talking about being at capacity, no clue if toledo is the only one that wasn't. Cincinnatti helped quite a bit in that game though.

Comment

• Not sure if Bill Walton was a terrible guest or a great one but it was one of those two,…
          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Whomst has a tailgate I can crash

Comment

• Comment

• Go Irish!!!

Comment

• Corrall, Ehensberger and Shibley are the "unavailable list for tonight.

Comment

• Who is shibley?

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                      Who is shibley?
                      Walk on, I think a linebacker. He's been getting some snaps recently.

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Student section is approx 65% full
                        Prehistoric

Comment

• Tyree not playing.
                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Helmets look garbage per usual on TV. Go Irish

Comment

• Electing to kick would be nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatloaf View Post
                                Electing to kick would be nice
                                We have elected to kick some ass

Comment

• Tempo baby

Comment

• That Lenzy sweep is 6 in years past with Von, Mapletron and Boykin out there punkin' CB's.

Comment

• Styles. Love it

Comment

• Tommy is straight Stylin tonight!

Comment

• Yeesh. Come on, Austin.

Comment

• Fucking Austin!

Comment

• Austin has greasy paws.

Comment

• Of course

Comment

• Killing me Austin

Comment

• Woof

Comment

• Good grief, Austin.

And then a missed FG.

Comment

• I couldn't have scripted a more...
                                                        "of course it's going to end this way drive"

Did everything I wanted to see.
                                                        Finished with everything I feared. Lol.

Comment

• Seems like our first drive is always solid but fizzles out at the end due to a dumb play.

Thanks Austin.
                                                          .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• Yeah how can you draft that he is coming back next year or going pro in something other then football

Comment

• I do like this offense with Coan. It plays to his strengths.

Comment

• When do we get a new fg kicker?

Comment

• Insanely frustrating outcome after a nice drive.. Similar to the Cincy start.. smh

Comment

• 0 points but the tone's been set on ND O vs SC D

Freeman's turn to crank up the havoc and shut down London.

Comment

• The problem with dink and dunk offense if player doesn’t break one is it takes too many completions too many plays without a hold or false start to be successful and then its weak in the red zone

Comment

• If slovis sits long, he's gonna die on the field tonight lol

Comment

• Ademilola is a beast

Comment

• Nice opening series by the DL

Comment

• Getting major pressure with three down is awesome

Comment

• Good start d

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                                                                                  The problem with dink and dunk offense if player doesn’t break one is it takes too many completions too many plays without a hold or false start to be successful and then its weak in the red zone
                                                                                  They attempted a Go to Styles though... They're not afraid (was a great pass, just good defense)

Comment

• We can win this game. We just can't make dumb mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                                                                                      Ademilola is a beast
                                                                                      He almost took the football from Slovis, too

Comment

• Freeman coming like Omar!

BTW... Jay Ade put my boy Jonah Monheim on skates for the sack. Glad Quinn couldn't seal that deal.

Comment

• Deion Colzie maybe cant get open as often but i bet he catches more that hit him in the hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                                                                                            We can win this game. We just can't make dumb mistakes.
                                                                                            They can make plenty of dumb mistakes and still win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                                                                                              Freeman coming like Omar!

BTW... Jay Ade put my boy Jonah Monheim on skates for the sack. Glad Quinn couldn't seal that deal.
                                                                                              I was all agreeing with you about Monheim until I saw that hair in his starting line up pic. He looks like newly minted four star admiral Richard Levine

Comment

• Why is Austin so bad at routine catches?

Comment

• Alabama is struggling with Tennessee

Comment

• We need a catching coach

Comment

• SC O Linemen in the 4th quarter after 45 minutes of Jayson Ademiloa.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X