Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct 9 | Virginia Tech

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by T-Boone View Post

    Pyne was 9/22 last week. It could just be that this is the best QB play we have.
    Sure, but he moves the football. That’s what BK clearly can’t see.
    "Fvck Michigan" - The World

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
      I’d really like to be a fly on the wall,… what do they see in practice or what are the discussions they have that lead to this??? Our staff isn’t stupid or incompetent,… something doesn’t add up or there’s something everyone else just isn’t seeing bc we aren’t there every day
      What do you legitimately think would have to happen for BK to close his Moose Lodge and fire his drinking buddies?

      Lose out? Finish 5-7?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • This is tough to watch. Va Tech is a very average team

        Comment


        • Coan doesn’t do anything above average. I wasn’t impressed with him at the FSU game. I’d now kill for that type performance.
          "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

          Comment


          • As they continue to attack the edges, do you think maybe we should put our Vyper back on the edge? I don’t know, just spitballing

            Comment


            • Originally posted by T-Boone View Post

              Pyne was 9/22 last week. It could just be that this is the best QB play we have.
              Which QB was better at moving the offense down the field?
              “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
              ― Hyman G. Rickover

              Comment


              • The defense looks uninspired. The team
                Is just dead


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Qb 17 is effecting entire team, our D is feeling ND O! Its a thing

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                    I’d really like to be a fly on the wall,… what do they see in practice or what are the discussions they have that lead to this??? Our staff isn’t stupid or incompetent,… something doesn’t add up or there’s something everyone else just isn’t seeing bc we aren’t there every day
                    Businesslike. Lots of frappes from Starbucks. Dreams of State Farm commercial cameos. Liberty Mutual’s jingle playing on the overhead for promoting competition. UA embroidered lifting gloves to promote smooth skinned yet firm hands for shaking Kellog-like CEOs for the 4-for-40.

                    Comment


                    • Book would have 50 rushing yards already

                      Comment


                      • Maybe Kelly gets bored with winning seasons and decides to stink it up so he can blow up the staff and reinvent himself again.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                          The defense looks uninspired. The team
                          Is just dead


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          This. Right now it looks like no one wants to be out here playing football. Lifeless.
                          Love Thee Notre Dame!

                          Comment


                          • There’s just literally no reason to play Coan because he doesn’t give you an opportunity to win.

                            if he doesn’t give you the opportunity to win, either go with the guy who is most ready (Pyne) or the guy with highest upside (Buchner). This shit is just so maddening and the defeatist. The offense is a train wreck.

                            Comment


                            • What the hell has happened to this team?

                              Comment


                              • Well hopefully they don't get down too big before they put pyne back in to clean shit up lol

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Meatloaf View Post
                                  What’s frustrating is Kelly seems to have fallen right back in the same rut as 2016. If Kelly wants to take this team to the next level he needs to stop being loyal to his guys. Quinn and Rees wouldn’t last a season at Bama or Ohio st.
                                  Saban would rip their faces off and leave them at the airport in tears.

                                  Comment


                                  • Bracy getting held like a motherfuckier

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                      As they continue to attack the edges, do you think maybe we should put our Vyper back on the edge? I don’t know, just spitballing
                                      I’m excited about the 3 down lineman and the off coverage prevent for absolutely no reason

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post

                                        What do you legitimately think would have to happen for BK to close his Moose Lodge and fire his drinking buddies?

                                        Lose out? Finish 5-7?


                                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                        You might get your wish

                                        Comment


                                        • This defense looks like we are back in week 2.

                                          Comment


                                          • Lol let’s mass rush a mobile QB terrible play call
                                            Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                                            Comment


                                            • OBVIOUS HOLD. FUCK

                                              Comment


                                              • Whelp. ACC officials absolutely suck. VT is holding on most plays and haven’t called one.

                                                Comment


                                                • And Lacey is down. I mean I have no words


                                                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                    As they continue to attack the edges, do you think maybe we should put our Vyper back on the edge? I don’t know, just spitballing
                                                    Stop acting like you see something they dont.

                                                    Clearly the pros will adjust.

                                                    Right? RIght?? RIGHT???


                                                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Hammer Of The Gods View Post

                                                      I’m excited about the 3 down lineman and the off coverage prevent for absolutely no reason
                                                      The punting has been kind of neat-o too.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • We have more penalty yards than offensive yards.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Just as Lacey was getting back to his old self. Hopefully it’s nothing serious.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • It amazes me how this team appears to have zero emotion, especially on defense. Rarely does somebody make a play and gets fired up getting off the pile. I just don’t get how you can play this game like that. There’s no way they will win this game just going through the motions like this.
                                                            I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Hopefully Kelly thinks a running Qb is a good idea

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post

                                                                Saban would rip their faces off and leave them at the airport in tears.
                                                                Admit it, you’ve got a poster of Saban over your bed. #mancrush
                                                                "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by AvesEvo View Post
                                                                  What the hell has happened to this team?
                                                                  Alabama ripped their heart out and shoved it down their throats

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • I mean what the fuck happened to the defense? Va Tech is an awful offense.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
                                                                      Whelp. ACC officials absolutely suck. VT is holding on most plays and haven’t called one.
                                                                      It's so obvious on almost every play that it's gross. I have no idea how to do something about it as an independent, but something needs to happen. It's blatant at this point.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Getting Hinish back has some how made the dline way worse. What is going on

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Defense doesn’t care anymore. That’s sad.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                                                                            It amazes me how this team appears to have zero emotion, especially on defense. Rarely does somebody make a play and gets fired up getting off the pile. I just don’t get how you can play this game like that. There’s no way they will win this game just going through the motions like this.
                                                                            Exactly.

                                                                            Oklahomas defense was celebrating after plays and they gave up 48 freaking points today. Live for the play in front of you.


                                                                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Man Coan must look great with that red jersey on at practice.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by NDRock View Post

                                                                                Admit it, you’ve got a poster of Saban over your bed. #mancrush
                                                                                Tennessee is my SEC team. They are light years ahead of ND 6 games in. They would shred ND.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by 50milesSE ND View Post
                                                                                  Hopefully Kelly thinks a running Qb is a good idea
                                                                                  I really thought we were in for big things when we had Zaire, Kizer, and Wimbush on the roster. Our QB profile changed to white and unathletic.
                                                                                  "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • I miss Ian Book.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Best thing about this game is the Racer5 I started with and the VoodooRanger that's following.

                                                                                      Was out of country last 3 games ...maybe I need to go back to Ecuador.
                                                                                      I spend WAY too much time on here.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • I’m less than half watching the game. But I sort of see a 7pt and definitely a 14pt deficit to be something the team knows is a huge mountain to climb. Last I saw was down 7 but it feels like 20. If I feel this how does this ND defense get motivated to make a stop?

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                                          The defense looks uninspired. The team
                                                                                          Is just dead


                                                                                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                                                                          They know they can’t win with Coan.
                                                                                          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Thank God we held to a FG there. Hopefully, we can give a different QB a chance (don’t care which at this point) and give this team a spark. This team is dead.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Originally posted by GoldenAura View Post
                                                                                              I miss Ian Book.
                                                                                              I miss having a QB that doesn’t need a walker. Clausen was more mobile than Coan and he wasn’t an athlete by any means.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post

                                                                                                Tennessee is my SEC team. They are light years ahead of ND 6 games in. They would shred ND.
                                                                                                The only thing worse than dual allegiances is delusional dual allegiances.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Alright Buchner time!

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Buchner

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Lol,… here comes zone reads until punt
                                                                                                      There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X