X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so in i dont care mode bc of 17, so blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
      This is what happens when you continuously roll out the wrong guy and try to act like it doesn’t affect the team.
      I was just having this talk at my house. The team does not support Coan ( rightfully so )

Comment

• Coan rolled right toward the pressure there,… didn’t have to
        There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

This is what happens when you continuously roll out the wrong guy and try to act like it doesn’t affect the team.
          Yup yup yup
          Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• At ND, BK is 16-13 in games coming off a loss. That is not very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Does Kelly want to go 7-5?
              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I mean WTF is going on. Is this thing on? Are we watching the same game as BK and Rees.

Comment

• Can't play a statue with this OL

Comment

• Coan is trash

Comment

• Why aren’t we allowed to throw quick slants and crossing routes?

Comment

• Maybe the worst pocket presence I have ever seen on a QB. These shorty ass routes don’t help but still

Comment

• It’s actually hard to believe how bad Coan is. We HAVE to see Pyne next series.

Comment

• It really rubs me the wrong way that Kelly is throwing away these games on a grad transfer QB and refuses to give Pyne valuable experience. The team has responded really well to Pyne and played better when he's in. This sucks.

Comment

• Another sack. We got OSU first game next year. They dropped 66 today. Should be fun.

Comment

• Idk guys…I give up

Comment

• Originally posted by dang227 View Post
                                  Doesn’t really appear there is much leadership on the team but that probably happens when your 5th year QB plays like he is scared. Hate that we always look so flat and uninspired. I watch a ton of college football and it is something that stands out with ND rather than other teams

Some guys make seven figures to keep the team motivated. They also recruit the players to come play here. It starts there.

Comment

• Im really not sure what the f that play calling was trying to accomplish. that was gross.

Comment

• Leave Jeff Quinn in Blacksburg. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

• Coan is a statue out there. Put him on the Pyne

Comment

• This is 1000% on Brian Kelly.

Comment

• Where the fuck is Clarence Lewis

Comment

• I’ll ask again where is Clearance Lewis tonight?

Comment

• jack coan sucks my nuts

Comment

• Brady decided not to show today

Comment

• Cam Hart is an ATHLETE. Need more dudes like that.

Comment

• Did Drew Pyne fuck Kelly's wife?

Comment

• Shut out in the first quarter again. Ugh

Comment

• edit. I’m just pissed.

Comment

• Kelly really came out after the loss and declared how they were gonna pick a guy and stick with him. And then picks the very obvious wrong choice lmao.

Comment

• Putting #FuckMichigan on until Pyne is in.
                                                              "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

• How come all the teams I watched today have such imaginative offenses and can throw quick strikes yet ND can’t/won’t do this? It baffles me that with this line we continue to do what we are doing.

Comment

• I’d really like to be a fly on the wall,… what do they see in practice or what are the discussions they have that lead to this??? Our staff isn’t stupid or incompetent,… something doesn’t add up or there’s something everyone else just isn’t seeing bc we aren’t there every day
                                                                  There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• This entire offense is just an embarrassment.

Comment

• I thought this “program” was past having years like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                                                        Shut out in the first quarter again. Ugh
                                                                        27 yards of offense.

ND has 25 yards of penalties

Comment

• I love how BK looks super pissed on the sideline as if this isn’t the shit that he and his boys, Rees and Quinn, created.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
                                                                            edit. I’m just pissed.
                                                                            No edit needed. Tonight is a no filter night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                                              I’d really like to be a fly on the wall,… what do they see in practice or what are the discussions they have that lead to this??? Our staff isn’t stupid or incompetent,… something doesn’t add up or there’s something everyone else just isn’t seeing bc we aren’t there every day
                                                                              Don't be so sure.

Comment

• Exit light... Enter night

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                                  I’ll ask again where is Clearance Lewis tonight?

I’m assuming after a rough couple of weeks their giving the start to Bracy.

Comment

I love how BK looks super pissed on the sideline as if this isn’t the shit that he and his boys, Rees and Quinn, created.
                                                                                    But but but..,it’s not what they drew up, you guys.
                                                                                    "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

• What’s frustrating is Kelly seems to have fallen right back in the same rut as 2016. If Kelly wants to take this team to the next level he needs to stop being loyal to his guys. Quinn and Rees wouldn’t last a season at Bama or Ohio st.

Comment

I’d really like to be a fly on the wall,… what do they see in practice or what are the discussions they have that lead to this??? Our staff isn’t stupid or incompetent,… something doesn’t add up or there’s something everyone else just isn’t seeing bc we aren’t there every day
                                                                                        Pyne was 9/22 last week. It could just be that this is the best QB play we have.

Comment

The offensive staff IS incompetent. Nobody wanted Rees. Nobody wanted Quinn. Nobody wanted Alexander.

Comment

• Brian Kelly sucks my nuts

Comment

I love how BK looks super pissed on the sideline as if this isn’t the shit that he and his boys, Rees and Quinn, created.
                                                                                              Like they didn’t know this was gonna happen. They chose for Coan to start.

Comment

• Coan is BAD. He always pushes towards the pressure rather than try and escape, or move away from it. I know the line isn’t great but Coan makes them look way worse than they are sometimes.

Comment

• Yawn....This is one of the most boring ND teams I have seen in a looooong time. Absolutely live for ND football..and truly can't stand watching them right now.

Comment

• I can’t bring myself to care if we continue to trot Coan out there. I’ve never been more apathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Boone View Post

Pyne was 9/22 last week. It could just be that this is the best QB play we have.
                                                                                                      Coan is not good, but for fucks sake we could give the dude a chance with some quick hitters.

likewise, we didn’t call shit to help Pyne

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X