Clear All

• Lol at BK
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Sack #1. What a horrible 1st series. Coan is killing this football team

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
        In 2016 our Offense wasn’t this bad
        '16 Offense was good, defense what was horrible. '07 offense was the all-time worst.
        "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• How can Kelly be so fucking blind?
          “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
          ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• BK is a fuckin clown for this. So dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDVirginia19 View Post
              How can Kelly be so fucking blind?
              Moorehead would be starting Pyne.
              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Joe Schmidt gave Coan the videotape BK wants nobody to see. There is literally no other reason this keeps happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Going to be a lot of 3 and outs with these two teams.

Comment

• I mean the sack on 3rd down was not on Coan. Alt got schooled

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
                      Comcast doesn’t carry the ACC Network? How are you all watching this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by tko View Post
                        Sack #1. What a horrible 1st series. Coan is killing this football team
                        Not Coan's fault. Oline's fault.

Comment

• Defense held.... bad a$$.... let's see who is in for second series

Comment

• Rees horrible set to start. What in the hell are these clowns doing?

Comment

• Also bullshit call on Takcas being ineligible down field.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDfaninBama View Post

Free trial with FUBO TV

Comment

• Originally posted by NDRock View Post

Moorehead would be starting Pyne.
                                  any one with eye balls and brain would be starting Pyne

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                    Also bullshit call on Takcas being ineligible down field.

yep

Comment

• This is the game that the running game goes OFF. Mark it.

Comment

• Nice play by Coan. Let’s get some more of that

Comment

• There is the Jack Coan I have grown to love! Lol

Comment

• Not a confident move in the pocket still looks extremely skiddish

Comment

• My god. We suck

Comment

• Oline still ass smh

Comment

• Sneak it

Comment

• Lol what a dumb 3rd down play call and terrible o line mistake

Comment

• You would think the kids on the oline would have some pride and get sick of getting their asses locked week after week but apparently not

Comment

• Good series by 52

Comment

• Zeke confused

Comment

• So, Zeke Correll was supposed to be the good one from the 2019 class?

Comment

• Do the cameras only show BK when he is doing the arms crossed, RBF pouty face routine, or is that all he does on the sideline? He looks like an emo version of Lovie Smith every time they show him.

Comment

• Houston still can’t play football

Comment

• Is Clearance Lewis not starting today?

Comment

• That flag on Hart was trash

Comment

• Nice late flag. Called that before he even threw it.
                                                                      .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• Are QBs allowed to make quick reads and throws like this? I thought they had to wait 7 seconds with the ball before throwing
                                                                        “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
                                                                        ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• Too much good football. I can’t contain myself.

Comment

• Sigh

Comment

• This team has no confidence

Comment

• I just can't understand how our dynamic offense can be stopped.

Comment

• Haha gonna be a long night.

Comment

• Been a while since I’ve felt this empty watching Notre Dame football. Just an absolute soulless team.
                                                                                    .....Before I Get Out

Comment

• Ballgame

Comment

• I’d rather play with 10 then have Hart out there

Comment

• Michigan a few years ago vibes. Haven’t seen a single face that doesn’t look lifeless.

Comment

• Teams hold us like crazy week after WEEK....and the shit never gets called. It's absolutely ridiculous. F the Acc and their officials.

Comment

• Doesn’t really appear there is much leadership on the team but that probably happens when your 5th year QB plays like he is scared. Hate that we always look so flat and uninspired. I watch a ton of college football and it is something that stands out with ND rather than other teams

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                                                Michigan a few years ago vibes. Haven’t seen a single face that doesn’t look lifeless.
                                                                                                Agreed. There is a Charlie Weis vibe to this team.

Comment

• This is what happens when you continuously roll out the wrong guy and try to act like it doesn’t affect the team.

Comment

• Nice to see they have already started the 4th quarter ole tackling early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer Of The Gods View Post

Agreed. There is a Charlie Weis vibe to this team.
                                                                                                      The Charlie Weis teams weren’t lifeless they just stunk lol. I haven’t thought that all year just tonight so far

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X