Oct 9 | Virginia Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
    I need counseling… and I’m a licensed counselor.
    Haha
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• I cant be the only one noticing the color commentator saying real weird shit right?

Comment

• Anyone else see the VT QB pop some pills when he got hurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post

I really think at WORST, assuming TB's ankle is ok, they split time. As long as TB gets reps, it's worth it.
          I say go 2012 the rest of the way. Start and prepare TB but bring Coan in if things aren’t going well.
          "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Originally posted by AKRowdy View Post
            Anyone else see the VT QB pop some pills when he got hurt?
            Yup, they even acted suspicious as hell about it. LOL

Comment

• I like Coan. I haven’t disparaged him once. I don’t think he should be the starter, but he is a fighter.

PS VT hillbillies can suck it. Wack ass team.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKRowdy View Post
                Anyone else see the VT QB pop some pills when he got hurt?
                Yeah def popped some percs or something…

Comment

• Coan has absolute balls of steel. That 2 minute drill was perfection.

Comment

• Hinish, Hamilton, Jayson A and Griffith at the heart of the skirmish. Either they were pissed at some BS Va Tech pulled after the game or they are the ones throwing BS which would be really poor from the leaders. Hope it’s the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post

Yeah def popped some percs or something…
                      Baby aspirin, confirmed.

Comment

• I'm not ever watching again. This is unhealthy.
                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I know you may be joking, but this team had absolutely zero energy until Buchner came in and started moving the ball. He put Coan in position to make a play.
                          I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• In the post game the announcer just called the notre dame kicker Justin Yoon

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                Baby aspirin, confirmed.
                                Facts?

Comment

• VT QB either was concussed or on something after his TD run. His face was just blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post

Facts?
                                    Nah lol
                                    Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                    VT QB either was concussed or on something after his TD run. His face was just blank.
                                    See: pill convo

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
                                      I like Coan. I haven’t disparaged him once. I don’t think he should be the starter, but he is a fighter.

So start with Buchner and bring Coan in once he starts struggling?

Comment

• So lets keep some perspective here guys. 5-1, could be 6-0 as the 3 TOs killed us in Cincy, but a winnable game. ND had 9 players drafted this year, including our QB and most of our Oline. Frankly the rest of schedule is putrid. I'd say we doing all right.

Comment

• Originally posted by phork View Post
                                          So lets keep some perspective here guys. 5-1, could be 6-0 as the 3 TOs killed us in Cincy, but a winnable game. ND had 9 players drafted this year, including our QB and most of our Oline. Frankly the rest of schedule is putrid. I'd say we doing all right.
                                          As we hang on for dear life against the likes of FSU, Toledo, and a meh VT squad

Comment

• Originally posted by rikkitikki08 View Post
                                            In the post game the announcer just called the notre dame kicker Justin Yoon
                                            And that announcer was Jordan Cornette... former ND hoops captain. Pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
                                              I like Coan. I haven’t disparaged him once. I don’t think he should be the starter, but he is a fighter.

What did I miss with the fans???
                                              There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• Down 28-7 in the 4th to Pitt. Now we haven’t exactly played world beaters but people talk about the week after Bama effect. Week after ND loss so far:

FSU 17-20 loss to Jacksonville State as 28 pt favorites
                                                Toledo 6-22 loss to Colorado State as 14.5 pt favorites
                                                Purdue 13-9 win vs Illinois as 10.5 pt favorites
                                                Wisconsin 17-38 loss to Michigan as 1.5 pt favorites
                                                Virginia Tech down 7-28 to Pitt in 4Q but as 6.5 pt dogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                  Down 28-7 in the 4th to Pitt. Now we haven’t exactly played world beaters but people talk about the week after Bama effect. Week after ND loss so far:

Absolutely these teams shoot their load against ND and have nothing left the next week. Specifically F$U and Va Tech shot their load in close loss to ND and could not recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• VT coach has to be on his way out, right?

Comment

• He is firmly on the seat of heat……

Comment

Down 28-7 in the 4th to Pitt. Now we haven’t exactly played world beaters but people talk about the week after Bama effect. Week after ND loss so far:

I can buy that b/c there’s no question they get up for ND. That said, Toledo & Wiscy were much worse than projected. Purdue made ND’s win look much better today.

Comment

• Exit Sandman

Comment

• Our defense gave up 22 points to this sorry ass offense?

Comment

• Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                              Our defense gave up 22 points to this sorry ass offense?
                                                              People want to give Freeman the keys to the city. I say wait half a minute before we decide BK's successor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

People want to give Freeman the keys to the city. I say wait half a minute before we decide BK's successor.
                                                                Every D cord we have had has been our next HC

Comment

• Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post

Every D cord we have had has been our next HC
                                                                  Obligatory .gif

And don't forget to jiggle the tatas

[EDIT] Had to fix the first one, it broke.
                                                                  Last edited by ulukinatme; 10-18-2021, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

Obligatory .gif

And don't forget to jiggle the tatas

Damn it. I don't know why, but I caught myself watching that thing a dozen times before stopping. lol

Comment

• Hahaha. Logan walks in for his first TD on a little pop pass is probably how it should have gone

Comment

Hahaha. Logan walks in for his first TD on a little pop pass is probably how it should have gone
                                                                        That's awesome. What a play by Kyren, but yeah...he has two way better options on that play lol. Tuck and run or a nice dump off to Logan.
                                                                        My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

Hahaha. Logan walks in for his first TD on a little pop pass is probably how it should have gone
                                                                          Hilarious. "He took the... harder route here." Very tactful way for Kelly to say that he made the worst possible read and still got bailed out by Kyren's heroics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post

Hilarious. "He took the... harder route here." Very tactful way for Kelly to say that he made the worst possible read and still got bailed out by Kyren's heroics.
                                                                            Wasn't that the play that Kyren basically demanded the ball in the huddle. Seemed like BK alluded to it in his analysis.

Comment

• It is amazing how often our QBs make the wrong reads generally speaking... I'm telling my wife "wrong read there!" at least five/six times a game it seems... lol
                                                                              There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

• Buchner and/or Kyren said after the game that Kyren said presnap "I don't care what the read is, give me the f*cking ball" or something to that equivalent. There is a 0.0% chance that true frosh Buchner is gonna be like "nah fam I'm keeping it" if a captain says that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                  Buchner and/or Kyren said after the game that Kyren said presnap "I don't care what the read is, give me the f*cking ball" or something to that equivalent. There is a 0.0% chance that true frosh Buchner is gonna be like "nah fam I'm keeping it" if a captain says that.
                                                                                  Haha I heard that too. If you go back and watch the play Diggs is wide open for a little dump off TD. Love the play design.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                    Buchner and/or Kyren said after the game that Kyren said presnap "I don't care what the read is, give me the f*cking ball" or something to that equivalent. There is a 0.0% chance that true frosh Buchner is gonna be like "nah fam I'm keeping it" if a captain says that.
                                                                                    Smh Buchner is weak willed and not a leader of men

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post

Wasn't that the play that Kyren basically demanded the ball in the huddle. Seemed like BK alluded to it in his analysis.
                                                                                      Yeah, I remember hearing that too. Normally I would say take the right read and the easy points, but credit Kyren for absolutely, 100% not giving up on that play until he was across the goal line.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                      X