• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fucking catch
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• by drop I mean drop a dime

Comment

• This is the strangest game I’ve seen in many years.

Go Irish

Comment

• This team is so schizophrenic. My gosh

Comment

• LOL. Being a Notre Dame fan is fucking insane.

Comment

• I do hate the lining up and looking to the sideline for the play call like we had Rees back there analyzing the opposing defense. With that said, cardiac kids potentially forcing the OT!!! Go Irish!!!!!

Comment

• I'm not drunk enough for this shit.

Comment

• This team makes me want to drink all the booze

Comment

• This season is gonna kill me

Comment

• This team sucks… but that was one of the best catches I’ve seen by a ND receiver.

Comment

• Freeman in prevent?

Comment

• Well, Coan should never start another game but he’s had some uncanny moments this season.

Comment

• whew, nice drop
                            60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Hart bit HARD

Comment

• Can burnt again

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                  Well, Coan should never start another game but he’s had some uncanny moments this season.
                                  Coan shouldn't start. He should only come in to close.

Comment

• Why is there no spy on Bernmiester? Like Pryor who has the speed.

Comment

• Kelly now has enough evidence to continue starting Coan. Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post

Coan shouldn't start. He should only come in to close.
                                        A la Golson/Rees. And I'm here for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenAura View Post
                                          Kelly now has enough evidence to continue starting Coan. Yay.
                                          I really think at WORST, assuming TB's ankle is ok, they split time. As long as TB gets reps, it's worth it.

Comment

• Why must one receiver suck per game

Comment

• What drive so far

Comment

• Oh shit. Here we go

Comment

• One of the most confusing teams I can remember… from giving up on the return game after the other week to the QB situation. Feels like a toxic relationship.

Comment

• Don't feel great putting this is Doerer's hands...

Comment

• Why not run it on 2nd and 1??

Comment

• This announcer is mentally slow

Comment

• Welp, c’mon carrot top. Redemption time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                            Why not run it on 2nd and 1??
                                                            I agree. Should have run it on both

Comment

• Wish we could have gotten him some more yards and fuck that laser

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                                                                Wish we could have gotten him some more yards and fuck that laser
                                                                Nah fuck it. He doesn't need it

Comment

• Freeman please do not go soft prevent!

Comment

• JD with a money shot

Comment

• Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssss JD!!! I'm sorry I doubted you!

Comment

• I need counseling… and I’m a licensed counselor.

Comment

• 17 seconds. All the D has to do is not let them get in FG range

Comment

• Big
                                                                            Dick
                                                                            Doehr

Comment

• JD with the likely game winner. What a crazy bizarre game and team. Winning this game will likely do what beating Wisconsin did. Validate BK and Rees’s lack of development on offense.

Comment

• Jon Doerer baby. Money in the clutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
                                                                                  I need counseling… and I’m a licensed counselor.
                                                                                  LMFAO

Comment

• Thank god that wasn’t a clutch extra point. Good job, JD!!

Comment

• I don't know if I have the words to describe what I just witnessed.

Comment

• Xavier Watts sighting

Comment

• Never a doubt.

Comment

• Game ball... Coan

Comment

• Great fucking win
                                                                                              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Ugly ugly ugly win but it’s a win

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                                  I don't know if I have the words to describe what I just witnessed.
                                                                                                  A huge sigh of relief while also feeling very dissatisfied.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoredIrish View Post
                                                                                                    Game ball... Coan
                                                                                                    Kevin Austin and that catch

Comment

• That game was one of the worst I have ever seen, lol. Thank god it’s over.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X