No announcement yet.

Oct 9 | Virginia Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure I see illegal block, let alone targeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
      Man fuck this soft sport. He’s 6 inches taller than him and the guy is running full speed at him.

What the fuck is he supposed to do.
      I agree.
      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Eh, if that happened to us we'd be screaming for targeting.
        60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
          Eh, if that happened to us we'd be screaming for targeting.
          No, because it wouldn't have been called so no one would have noticed anything other than the hold on that play.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post

Fuck it, I'll say it -- Wimbush vibes. I'll hold out hope at least until he gets significant practice reps...
            Difference he is a true freshman vs. a junior. Room for improvement, certainly.

Comment

No, because it wouldn't have been called so no one would have noticed anything other than the hold on that play.
              You're right it wouldn't have been called, but we'd be screaming for it to be.

Comment

• Seriously can Rees be fired yesterday.... No excuse to not keep running the ball. Absolutely ridiculous... That pick six should've never happened. They haven't stopped us running the ball for the first time all year and the dumb prick tries to be smarter than he is
                Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• With Mayer hobbled that leaves just Takacs and Berrong for TEs, yeah? Not great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. But he played in the first half.
                    I'm being sarcastic. Kelly has different rules for different players. I can't make heads or tales of his substitutions tonight.

Comment

• Pyne must be like Mertz level bad in practice

Comment

• Have to remember Buchner basically didn’t play last year. Can see why Kelly was holding him out.

Comment

• What’s he supposed to do there exactly? He didn’t lead with his head

Comment

• Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post

Difference he is a true freshman vs. a junior. Room for improvement, certainly.
                            And he is under the tutelage of one Tommy Rees. He will win 3 Heismans before going pro. 1 next year, 2 the year after before declaring early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stupid play call on 2nd and 15

Comment

• Pyne is really worse than these two?
                                Any other man stops and talks, but the walking man walks

Comment

• I think we know why BK was trying to stay away from TB12 lol

Comment

• D needs a stop here

Comment

• I just want this announcer to STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer Of The Gods View Post
                                        I think we know why BK was trying to stay away from TB12 lol
                                        Because Tommy Rees would add zero wrinkles as the game went on, and the defense would figure out he is running the same 3 plays over and over?

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
                                          I just want this announcer to STFU.
                                          They are terrible

Comment

• In combination with nerves, have to think Tyler is getting gassed /banged up.
                                            A real tough spot

Comment

• Good hold, D.

Comment

• Not good for a fresh QB to meet this d-line lol

Comment

• Did the announcer really say TB never played high school football???
                                                  There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

This game is streaming on a niche channel that literally nobody has. They are below the G league. Is this the Hasselback that sucked, but gets to bang Elizabeth, or the other one?

Comment

• Need a score to get TB12's confidence back.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharksamardzija8345 View Post
                                                        Pyne is really worse than these two?
                                                        9/22 last week. I don’t know why everyone keeps acting like behind Coan is better than Coan. The only advantage of going away from Coan is schematic.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                                          Not good for a fresh QB to meet this d-line lol
                                                          For real. Just good experience, hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post

Because Tommy Rees would add zero wrinkles as the game went on, and the defense would figure out he is running the same 3 plays over and over?

C’mon man! Tommy has like 5 plays. Geesh. ( sarcasm )

Comment

Just download the Audacy.com app. Get the Notre Dame football feed. It's been nice.

Comment

• Idk how Hasselbeck has a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post

This game is streaming on a niche channel that literally nobody has. They are below the G league. Is this the Hasselback that sucked, but gets to bang Elizabeth, or the other one?

Yep, Elizabeth is his slam piece

Comment

• That’s the little jump cut we saw on film from Diggs. Nice run

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer Of The Gods View Post

Yep, Elizabeth is his slam piece
                                                                      That was creepy.

Comment

• Diggs looked good on that run

Comment

• Who had Buchner and Diggs in the backfield at the same time on their bingo card for tonight's game?

Comment

• So good to see Diggs. But did he defeat Tyree in a broken pool stick fight to the death?

Comment

So good to see Diggs. But did he defeat Tyree in a broken pool stick fight to the death?
                                                                              Tyree must be a bit injured
                                                                              “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
                                                                              ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

Who had Buchner and Diggs in the backfield at the same time on their bingo card for tonight's game?
                                                                                Waiting to see if Jamoris Slaughter comes out for his 16th year of eligibility

Comment

• Really miss Mayer tonight. No pass attempts to a TE.

Comment

• Marshall's has the cringiest commercials

Comment

• Hopefully TB audible’s Tommy’s QB up the middle call. It’s up to you, buddy.

Comment

• Did Tommy just call a run on 3rd and 6?

Comment

• What a dumbass play call. Give me a break with that crap Rees

Comment

• What a stupid play call

Comment

• That’s bullshit

Comment

• Run during a passing down. Pass during a running down. Clip a guy to get out of field goal range. Throw an INT.

Just like grandma used to make.

Comment

• WTF was that call on Kristofic though!?

Comment

• I hope Buchner and Pyne get some quality coaching next year cause Rees ain't it.

Comment

• Oh FFS

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X