Oct 9 | Virginia Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
    I've been talking shit about thr corners all night. Thank you for making meet eat crow Tariq!
    They heard us lol
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Logan Diggs sighting on that TD run.

Comment

• Kyren Williams: Notre Dame Man

Comment

• What an insane run

Comment

• Originally posted by MacIrish75 View Post
            Logan Diggs sighting on that TD run.
            He had a nice carry earlier.

Comment

• Kyren Williams is a bad I mean very bad man!

Comment

• Kyren is going to go down as my favorite running back. That was all determination
                Love Thee Notre Dame!

Comment

• Originally posted by MacIrish75 View Post
                  Logan Diggs sighting on that TD run.
                  He got a rush earlier.

Comment

• Ehrensberger has been popping out at me today. He's been playing well
                    “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
                    ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• MOAR Foskey at WILL. Please do it MOAR. It works so well

Comment

• Why aren’t you playing press coverage on a blitz
                        Love Thee Notre Dame!

Comment

• I feel like KW is a liability on PR. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                            MOAR Foskey at WILL. Please do it MOAR. It works so well
                            MOAR=Italics?

Comment

• Jayson Ademilola can ball

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                I feel like KW is a liability on PR. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.
                                He doesn’t act like he can read the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                  I feel like KW is a liability on PR. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.
                                  I wouldn't mind Salerno in all honesty

Comment

• The frustrating part of this season is that we haven’t really played anyone good outside of last week, yet every game has been a contest. We played a good, yet very beatable Cincinnati team, and lost due to poor coaching and key plays. VT is trash. This should be a blowout.

Comment

• Is Tyree hurt?

Comment

• I'm getting really damn tired of Kyrens helmet coming off...

Comment

• So whose Cheerios did Tyree piss in this week?

Comment

• Honestly the OL has been very solid since the QB change. That says a lot.

Comment

• Fack

Comment

• ….fuck

Comment

• Not good bob
                                                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Keep the kid in. He will learn.

Comment

• Everyone knew where that ball was going

Comment

• Oof

Comment

• Give me Pyne!

Comment

• That’s too bad. This is on Rees and BK. Buchner has probably received 10-20% of practice reps and you put the whole show on him because your previous decisions failed.

Comment

• 2nd and 5. Two straight passes. Too cute with a QB you haven't been getting proper reps too.

Comment

2nd and 5. Two straight passes. Too cute with a QB you haven't been getting proper reps too.
                                                                Yep. Should've run on 2nd.

Comment

• Live and learn. Let it piss him off and he get em back this drive

Comment

• Tyree must be hurt. Salerno on the KR.

Comment

• Tyree must be hurt. Did I miss something?

Comment

• Chris Tyree seems to have gotten hurt?

Comment

• Buchner can run but he is not accurate.

Comment

• Killing ourselves with dumb plays

Comment

• Where was the late hit flag on that play also? Wtf

Comment

• Lol

Comment

2nd and 5. Two straight passes. Too cute with a QB you haven't been getting proper reps too.
                                                                                  Couple that with the offenses most trusty safety net being out tonight, and the odds were stacked even higher against him. He has done a fine job. Keep letting him sling it, when needed, not wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SBirishlawyer View Post
                                                                                    Is Tyree hurt?
                                                                                    Put the ball on the carpet, you don't play (Cincy).

Comment

• These announcers are fucking abysmal.
                                                                                      “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
                                                                                      ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• Drive killer

Comment

• Kyren got hit OOB as hard as Evans hit that defender tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                                                                                            Buchner can run but he is not accurate.
                                                                                            Fuck it, I'll say it -- Wimbush vibes. I'll hold out hope at least until he gets significant practice reps...

Comment

• Madden is the dumpster truck that was flat tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by DogDaysIrish View Post

He already played to start the game lol

Comment

• Not targeting. Give me a f*ckin break.

Comment

• Man fuck this soft sport. He’s 6 inches taller than him and the guy is running full speed at him.

What the fuck is he supposed to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by DogDaysIrish View Post

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. But he played in the first half.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X