Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarence had to get in on the shitty play action

Comment

• Did Freeman go to the parking lot to drink paint at halftime?

What the fuck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• D blows now
        "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Many scholarships need to be torn up after this game
          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• Miss Ian Book now miss Clark Leah

Comment

• Nice job D

Comment

• Absolutely inexcusable. What the fuck did they do at halftime? How the fuck do you come out looking even more unprepared than you did when the game started? They have run like 4 plays all game

Comment

• Lewis was beat from the line
                  Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Corners are looking bad bad tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                      Absolutely inexcusable. What the fuck did they do at halftime? How the fuck do you come out looking even more unprepared than you did when the game started? They have run like 4 plays all game

Cam Hart wraps up and they punt early on

Comment

• Serious question -- why can't our offense and defense ever be good at the same time?

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                          Corners are looking bad bad tonight.
                          Tonight? They have struggled all year

Comment

• Mickens work with this group isn't great

Comment

• Oh nice Jayson A and Lacey hurt

Comment

• Defense is still too unsound in too many ways.

Comment

• This Va Tech O is really bad and somehow they are outnumbering us on nearly every play. Probably Freeman’s worst game plan all year and D still looks low energy.

Bizarre

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                    Serious question -- why can't our offense and defense ever be good at the same time?
                                    Lack of consistency in recruiting year to year

edit: also a lack of top end, 5* talent

Comment

• Freeman is getting schemed up really bad these past few weeks. Maybe it's the extra week of prep... Maybe it's not playing in the AAC every week. Either way he's proving not to be as elite as we wanted him to be. He needs to start scheming up everyone the way he's getting his ass schemed up
                                      Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• Hart makes that tackle and we're looking at a 3 and out to open the half. Now we're down.

Comment

• If anyone other than Buchner comes out this series, my phone is going through the TV...

Comment

Call me crazy, but looks to me like Coan might be coming out for the 1st offensive series of the 2nd half. BK can't be that tone deaf. Right? RIGHT??!
                                            Lol I saw him with his helmet on and Buchner off and was thinking the same thing.
                                            I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• Happy that those 2 linemen were roaming down field. Could have been worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post

Lol I saw him with his helmet on and Buchner off and was thinking the same thing.
                                                Happy to be wrong.

Comment

• Was that miscommunication or just a terrible throw?

Comment

• Pick six all over it. Dodged it

Comment

• Gotta make that throw. Easy first down there.

Comment

• If Buchner is the play. We will have to be patient with his freshman mistakes

Comment

• That was a bad throw and we got lucky but he is an inexperienced freshman learn from it and go forward.

Comment

• Buchner honeymoon is over and we suck again

Comment

Was that miscommunication or just a terrible throw?
                                                              This is called, we've been splitting reps with Coan and Pyne and running wildcat and trying to teach the playbook on thr fly. Lol

Comment

Was that miscommunication or just a terrible throw?
                                                                We didn’t see BK losing his shit on the Receiver. I’m thinking bad throw or TB thought he was running a different route

Comment

• Call me nuts, but I think I actually wanted run on that 3rd and 4. I actually kind of trust that with TB in

Comment

• Give me Pyne! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                      Buchner honeymoon is over and we suck again
                                                                      As long as he keeps making plays in between these mistakes, it's fine. Get him those reps.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenAura View Post
                                                                        Mickens work with this group isn't great
                                                                        They have no talent at CB. Mickens job is to recruit. Coach, yes. But time to freaking recruit that position. 1 4* and 8 3*'s. That's embarrassing for a playoff hopeful team. Like really bad. Morrison and Mickey will help. Julian Love's an example of a 3* working but there's a reason these rankings end up with the best teams on top. Get good players. No excuses. Right now, ND has little talent at that position and hopefully Mickens can coach them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post

This is called, we've been splitting reps with Coan and Pyne and running wildcat and trying to teach the playbook on thr fly. Lol
                                                                          It’s funny how everyone talks about the defense having to prepare for multiple QBs but nobody talks about how it affects the offense.
                                                                          "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• VT is doing something Freeman hasn’t done so far and that’s making changes live during the game.

Comment

• I'll take Buchner growing pains over Sack Coan 100 times out of 100.

Comment

• Nice play Bracy

Comment

• Take back every negative thing I ever said about Bracy

Comment

• Bracy with the HUGE play!

Comment

• TARIQ MOTHERFUCKING BRACY

Comment

• The other TB!

Comment

• I've been talking shit about thr corners all night. Thank you for making meet eat crow Tariq!

Comment

• Tariq!!!!!

Comment

• Love to see the emotion after the pick.

Comment

• TB is going to get killed running like he’s Ezekiel Elliot

Comment

• Great run KW

Comment

• Holy shit Williams runs like a MAN

Comment

• Kyren is a special player. Great response. Almost like we should’ve been doing this for a couple weeks now

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X